Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: olympia on tv?

Quote Originally Posted by Benington View Post
    Espn just showed the world championship mustache competition, they will show darts, billiards, NASCAR, fishing and more. Hell, 1st place this year at the bassmaster classic is $550,000 with over 1.2 million in prize money awarded. 1st place this year at the Mr O is $155,000. SERIOUSLY...some jackass hooks a big fish one day and gets half a million dollars and these guys train their whole life for what? Pennies. Not that its for the money but come on America.
    Thats because they have major sponsors like general motors and huge ass companys like that. Bodybuilding will be more main streamed in the future, it just has to go back to bodybuilders having bodys that most guys envy and want to look like instead of just saying "damn he fucking huge, but i would never want to be that big." I love BB, but i think the 202 and unders(most of em) display "healthy" muscle. I hope dex wins btw.

Quote Originally Posted by damien308 View Post
    yeah pretty sad that dog shows and hot dog eating contests get more tv time then bodybuilding.

Its than not then and simple words our people in the sport cant spell are the sole reason our community has such a bad rap...
    TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
    Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

So no stream or what?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12