Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: IFBB Atlantic City Pro PLAY-BY-PLAY with Shawn, Flex, Lee Priest & Team MD

Women's BB is up - Should be good.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    Concludes 202lbs Class Prejudging.
    Flex was very tight tonight!! He was sick all night last night.. up until 3 in the morn throwing up... he still is suffering from a digestion problem, same as last year before the Tampa...Thats why

But he has fought for it hard and IMO he is Number one... over all best package... yea his tan will be better tomorrow... new tan did not take to his skin....

NO WORRIES.. i am very poud of my husband.... NUMBER ONE baby!!

2009 IFBB ATLANTIC CITY PRO/AM – WOMEN’S BODYBUILDINGNAME COUNTRY

1 Aukland, Lisa USA
    SR: Incredibly Muscular! Very cut and dry in all the right places! great Arms, Calves and Delts!

2 Ball, Nicole Canada
    SR: Smaller girl, ripped quads! Lender side with with great color, Great looking girl, back double Bi Shot impressive! Shoulders are nice.

3 Caputo, Giusy Italy
    SR: Abs are SLICED! Little too much oil. Good conition from the front, back is a bit narrow. Calves are good. Shorter girl.

4 DiRenzo, Beverly USA
    SR: Great Back! Side Tri is a good pose. Taller girl, Calves looking good. Could be harder in the glutes. Abs need more detail.

5 Floyd, Cassandra USA
    SR: Soft and holding water, too much oil. Shapely but smooth.

2009 IFBB ATLANTIC CITY PRO/AM – WOMEN’S BODYBUILDINGNAME COUNTRY

1 Aukland, Lisa USA
    SR: Incredibly Muscular! Very cut and dry in all the right places! great Arms, Calves and Delts!

2 Ball, Nicole Canada
    SR: Smaller girl, ripped quads! Lender side with with great color, Great looking girl, back double Bi Shot impressive! Shoulders are nice.

3 Caputo, Giusy Italy
    SR: Abs are SLICED! Little too much oil. Good conition from the front, back is a bit narrow. Calves are good. Shorter girl.

4 DiRenzo, Beverly USA
    SR: Great Back! Side Tri is a good pose. Taller girl, Calves looking good. Could be harder in the glutes. Abs need more detail.

5 Floyd, Cassandra USA
    SR: Soft and holding water, too much oil. Shapely but smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinaM View Post
    Flex was very tight tonight!! He was sick all night last night.. up until 3 in the morn throwing up... he still is suffering from a digestion problem, same as last year before the Tampa...Thats why

But he has fought for it hard and IMO he is Number one... over all best package... yea his tan will be better tomorrow... new tan did not take to his skin....

Thanks for the update Shina, good luck to you as well!! Flex is number 1 to all of us here in TN!!

Yeah, you tell them Shina!!! Flex has put on some awesome size since last years 202 Olympia, I'm very proud of you mate, you are doing us all proud.

That goes for you as well Shina, for looking after my little big Bro!!!
    If there's a Will, there's a Way

Quote Originally Posted by ShinaM View Post

oh wow thats horrible... i hope he feels better

for the record.. i think it is absolutely wonderful how much you guys seem to support eachother.. very jealous

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Not to hijack this anymore, but I knew Jose was going to shock a lot of people when I saw how good he looked at my gym a couple weekends ago --
    He's one or two. It's a close call.

Number one Flex, your house bachgen!!! Dai iawn!!! Your show Flex, take it home!!! Fight till the death, I know you and I know thats what you will do.......

The Welsh Dragon in dirty Jersey. That a boy Flex! I'm on my way mate, see you in an hour!!

Next up -Hidetada, new Team Gaspari athlete. The Asian Dragon!
    NOW LET ME SEE YOU WERQ.

Quote Originally Posted by chris jenkins View Post
    Number one Flex, your house bachgen!!! Dai iawn!!! Your show Flex, take it home!!! Fight till the death, I know you and I know thats what you will do.......
    You know it Chris, he wont give up and take it all the way!!

Moving on!
    Attached Images Attached Images

6 Gomez Segura, Maria del Carmen Mexico
    SR: Thick but smooth in the midsection. Holding too much water but muscular. Legs are cut and calves are big!

7 Grozajova, Aurelia Slovakia
    SR: Taller, Slender Longer Physique. Ripped back Double Bi, Long legs, needs more mass for height. Dream Tan

8 Hawkins, Kristy USA
    SR: Great color! Back is thick n wide! Calves are shapely and big! Pleasing looking overall package! Midsection abit smooth and could be drier.

9 Jerumbo, Mary Ellen USA
    SR: Older woman, Hard from the back, midsection a bit bloated. Side tri is good. Not enough size to be a force.

10 Larson, Klaudia Sweden
    SR: Very pleasing on the eye's. Great calves n Hams. Back is "V" Tapered! Hams are hanging in side shot! Purple Suit is complimentary to her hair and make up. Good Bicep Peaks!

11 Lewis, Nancy USA
    SR: great Shape! Needs more color. Hams are hanging in side shots. Traps are good, Best pose Front Lat Spread! Back is balanced and detailed. Holding some water in glutes.

12 Lopez, Benincia USA
    SR: Great looking package! Good condition and color! Back is dialed in great delts! Side tri is cut!

13 McCready, Wendy England
    SR: S bit too soft here. Still ahs great shape! Big Legs and Muscular.

u are way less evil on the women then the men in ur critiques shawn.. stop being a gentlemen and let them have it.. thats what we are here for.. ur nothing if not brutally honest

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Yeah, you tell them Shina!!! Flex has put on some awesome size since last years 202 Olympia, I'm very proud of you mate, you are doing us all proud.

That goes for you as well Shina, for looking after my little big Bro!!!
    Big Bob is that Flossy on your post?

14 Mendoza, Mah-Ann USA
    SR: Good Showing tonight! Legs are cut, Muscular overall and back is AWESOME! Big Arms and shapely body!

15 Meza Gomez, Elizabeth Mexico
    SR:.................Not tonight.

16 Moher, Gayle USA
    SR: Retuning to competion after a legthly layoff! VERY NICE! Abs are like "Woo!" Back is wide and cut! Shoulders and Arms are sick!

17 Ottenad, Lora USA
    SR: Color a bit pale. Big Hams. Back Double Bi is a good pose for her. Needs to be a bit harder and drier.

18 Rae, Rita USA
    SR: Little woman. Very balanced and complete. Cute too! Could be a bit more separated, good calves, Abs, Shoulders and Arms!

Looking forward to pix of Kristy Hawkins! LOVE Rita Rae!!!

Page 10 of 58 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast