Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 9/11 NEVER FORGET

GeorgeForemanRules

Quote Originally Posted by FlexMaster View Post
    Worst actor of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    Worst actor of all time.
    If you were serious...please give me one reason to believe our own government murdered 3,000 innocent civilians.

GeorgeForemanRules

Quote Originally Posted by FlexMaster View Post
    If you were serious...please give me one reason to believe our own government murdered 3,000 innocent civilians.
    In a word.....incompetence. If not that then just business as usual. Read a book, the American Government has murdered millions and most of it is documented.

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Red Devil View Post
    CJN

Britain is just as bad as any other powerful nation..the only difference is that I am not patriotic and can see it. I dont go around saying Britain is the best nation on the planet, like a lot of americans do.
    Word is Britain is being taken over by Muslims you better find your patriotism soon!

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    In a word.....incompetence. If not that then just business as usual. Read a book, the American Government has murdered millions and most of it is documented.
    Google'd the book and got nothing.

Even if our government murdered up to a million Iraqi's, that's completely different than killing its own innocent civilians.

Quote Originally Posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Word is Britain is being taken over by Muslims you better find your patriotism soon!
    If Britain ever gets 'taken over' which I really doubt it will. Then I will just emigrate to another country.

Like i said before, I dont owe this country anything. Im not joining the army and killing other people just to call this piece of soil 'home'.

I lost my high school chum and a former coworker of mine in that attack. Choked up when their names were read at the readings.

And we will never forget that day of infamy that makes Pearl Harbor look like a skirmish

I still pray for for all that was in that, til this day. GOD be with them all i n Jesus' Name.
    MY KING OF KINGS

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456