Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New NPC contest in Nebraska in 2010!!!

Default New NPC contest in Nebraska in 2010!!!

Just wanted to give everyone a "heads up" about a new NPC National Qualifier that I am promoting in Omaha Nebraska in 2010. I will keep you advised of the specifics as they become available.......hope to hear from some of you in that area and "any thoughts" you may have on venues, hotels, etc.........

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogflx View Post
    Just wanted to give everyone a "heads up" about a new NPC National Qualifier that I am promoting in Omaha Nebraska in 2010. I will keep you advised of the specifics as they become available.......hope to hear from some of you in that area and "any thoughts" you may have on venues, hotels, etc.........
    I live in NE and myself, and many of my friends, are interested. Do you have dates in mind?

Thanks!

I actually live in Kansas, but originally from NE..and know Randy and Lisa Sandberg very well. I competed in their 2009 red river in OK ...I'm very excited to see this NPC coming to Omaha..

I would actualy be interested in coming back home to Nebraska to do this show in front of family and friends. I am actually going to be prepping for the USA in July when are you planning to hold this competition ?

I heard it was at Burke highschool?