Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

The Anabolic Doc

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with the Anabolic Doc: Thomas Oconnor

Banned
    We are all entitled to overcome obstacles that stand in our way

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by fubars rage View Post
    WTF IS THIS SHIT. I DID NOT POST THIS. THOSE ARENT EVEN MY STATS. DISREGARD THIS BULLSHIT PLEASE.
    Ok my friend and me were arguing about this and he got on my computer and it auto sighns me in. Thought someone hacked my account. Its all good.

lets talk creatinine

I've gone to 4 different docs and gotten literally 4 different explanations of creatinine, why it could be high etc. etc. I'm not going to post all my other blood work because it is all really normal. The only thing out of whack is my creatinine which is around 1.48-1.52 everytime I get bloodwork done.

Questions...

-does muscle affect this? I'm a 272 pound national level bodybuilder

-does creatine consumption affect it?

-how at of whack and crazy is 1.48-1.52?

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Hey Flex 500

Anabolic Doc here

this is one of my favorate and most basic questions

does not mean a simple answer though

The creatinine lab result is related to muscle mass, intake of creatine, other supplements, medical diesase and most importantly, estimated GFR--which indicates if your renal fuction--kidney function is normal

So, many muscular men like your self will have an elevated value, such as, 1.4 -- 1.5 ..

The true fuction of your kidney needs to be verified. Via simple urine and other lab test and yes, a renal ultra sound would also need to be done..

I can do this for you.. You need a real internist, like me or a Nephrologist (kidney doc) to do this..

A detailed history is # 1 thing to do. This is very important. 5 minute visit will not cut it.. Thats why I do what I do..

I will spent hours with you!!! no joke, that is what it takes..

if you blow this off and fuck up your kidneys, shame on you

I see the end result of this all the time. you can be protected now!!

do it.. get in with me ,while I still have openings, or see a kidney doc..only problem with them, they will not understand your life style .. know what I mean.. Hint hint AS etc

See my web at www.anabolicdoc.com

Dr O

thanks for the help I will be in touch

HEY DOC WELCOME TO MD....GOOD LUCK AND GET READY TO HEAR SOME DUMB SHIT HERE AND ASSININE QUESTIONS...GREAT TO SEE YOU HERE...GV
    “Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! ”..Gregg Valentino

MY NEW'TRAINING BOOK'
    CLICK ON THIS >http://greggvalentino.net/?p=8

MY "NEW
    "FACEBOOK > http://www.facebook.com/pages/GREGG-VALENTINO-Friends-Supporters/334960258389?ref=mf

CLICK HERE FOR THE BOOK

Death, Drugs, & Muscle: The Gregg Valentino Story

MY TWITTER > http://twitter.com/#!/GREGG_VALENTINO

www.GreggValentino.net

http://www.myspace.com/greggvalentino

I must confess that I've never trusted the Web. I've always seen it as a coward's tool. Where does it live? How do you hold it personally responsible? Can you put a distributed network of fiber-optic cable "on notice"? And is it male or female? In other words, can I challenge it to a fight?......Stephen Colbert

hey Gregg. thanks man for the support.

Shit.. If I get one more fucken PCT question, from some stupid fucken kid, Im going to blow my head off....

hey, you know Im from Carmel, NY!!! say hi.. call office and tell the staff who you are...

lets have a drink...Im in carmel to see my daughter once a week week...for dinner

Hey... FUCK OFF

Stay healthy and strong...call me...see web..for # anabolicdoc.com

Dr O

doc, any recommendations for lowering blood pressure?

I have one recommendation for lowering BP

Get it done!! it is probably the single most important cardiovascular risk factor that you can manage

I do it with a combo of behavior modifications and real meds

I am a Board Cretified Internist... I know how to do it

Hypertension, is one of my areas of expertice

Not some thing I can just wing at you

I need to see you to address this

Dr O

Great to Have you here Doc!!! Question, when cruising on test for TRT what is the best dose to reduce sides? Also, is there any OTC supp's that you would suggest for heart health?

Hey power juicer !! That is a great question thank you man

first off

TRT is a real medical main stream issue now! Thank god. Although, a lot more works needs to be done.. thats where I come in..

So as to your question, on TRT I have found that a nadair (lowwst #,which means I have my men go to lab jst before they inject...) of about 700 is best... and as for sides.. all men having their own details and special medical features, I manage estrogen and DHT with meds

My regiemn really works.. My guys are felling great and healthy

I also manage cholesterol, blood pressue and glucose levels..as you should too..... very important!! Its the sides that willfuck you up beleiveme

you want to keep T in a high normal range.. not superphysiologolic.. like our brother hard core BBs and lifters..does not mean I dont respect them, just means that when you live on big AS you will pay the piper

I KNOW THAT IS MY 9-5 JOB

As for general supps .... great question..

I tailor this to each man based on his medical history

but I like fish oil 1000 mg twice a day

CoQ 10 , Vit D , low dose statin (secret which one I use for no adverse impact on muscle ) low dose aspirin, Vitamin K2 complex, extra virgin olive oil............. and my secret is that I know how to use real pharmaceutical drugs in low and off label uses to improve health..

all the years on the clinical wards and in the gym has set me up to be the guru of real health

have a realtion with a great doctor for optimal health

I will offer private labs and supplements soon..seemy web site

say healthy and Strong

Anabolic Doc

GeorgeForemanRules

Quote Originally Posted by anabolic doc View Post
    I just want to respond to a few quick questions, so guysb know i am here for you..

kinda like a litning round

why tren is "nephro toixic" Im not really sure?? may be related to either dark color observed by users, as the pigment is not altered and is excreted as is>> and therfore, really not any more toxic tahn anyother AS..and may be that this AS is so strong that is does a real number on blood pressue and after years of elevated BP, your kidneys will take a hit, by any means.... or that the UG labs include some "renal toxic" substance??? If any one really knows ..let me know

I certainly do not know I just want to known as the doctor to help guys on AS and keep them as healthy as possible!! I am board certifed at treating hypertension, diabetes and cholesterol, so when it comes to these aspects of AS use, I can really help some one... and it really works and guys feel better and their hearts are better!!!

And all AS will effect the Cholesterol panel, yes, but I see for sure that some are worse than others...this is 100% and Testosterone by it self in low to mederate doses is not that bad at all...

The guy with the Dad with alcoholic liver disease.. I amso sorry for this.. I have a lot of experience with this type of patient during my residency... tough... he has cirrosis of the liver and that is for life... the good news is that if he does not drink things can stay stable , depending on what stage he is in... do see a good GI doc.... here in Hartford Hospital Dr Cappa is a friend and an awesome man and doc... hw could help.... low protein and anti-oxidants and vigilance on his cardiovascular health.....

starting any AS cycle as a young guy... eg < 40 you will 100 % pay the price.... this is user dependant and if you did one cycle you will probably be ok... eg fertility etc but will you do few cycles??? this thing is addictive when the muscles get jacked.... you feel great.. right... and in the end the cycles get long and longer and ... so be it

this is why I have a rapidly growling medical practice....does not mean I dont love you, but I see it all.. and after years of AS cycles with and with out PCT.... motehr nature is pisssed and you will need to be on T for life... this is reality...and my medical life...tust me... so be ware.. and in the end.. for guys that want to have children, I can usually get the sperm count up with HCG and ahve it stored cheap..and just start real T from CVS and conrol side effetcs ..and life can restart agin

keep the questins rolling... sorry for the spelling errors.. Iam typing about 200 MPH I ahve ADHD big time.....

Stay heathy and strong

D O
    cirrhosis

Also Nephrotoxic is one word not two.

GeorgeForemanRules

Quote Originally Posted by anabolic doc View Post
    Hey power juicer !! That is a great question thank you man

first off

TRT is a real medical main stream issue now! Thank god. Although, a lot more works needs to be done.. thats where I come in..

So as to your question, on TRT I have found that a nadair (lowwst #,which means I have my men go to lab jst before they inject...) of about 700 is best... and as for sides.. all men having their own details and special medical features, I manage estrogen and DHT with meds

My regiemn really works.. My guys are felling great and healthy

I also manage cholesterol, blood pressue and glucose levels..as you should too..... very important!! Its the sides that willfuck you up beleiveme

you want to keep T in a high normal range.. not superphysiologolic.. like our brother hard core BBs and lifters..does not mean I dont respect them, just means that when you live on big AS you will pay the piper

I KNOW THAT IS MY 9-5 JOB

As for general supps .... great question..

I tailor this to each man based on his medical history

but I like fish oil 1000 mg twice a day

CoQ 10 , Vit D , low dose statin (secret which one I use for no adverse impact on muscle ) low dose aspirin, Vitamin K2 complex, extra virgin olive oil............. and my secret is that I know how to use real pharmaceutical drugs in low and off label uses to improve health..

all the years on the clinical wards and in the gym has set me up to be the guru of real health

have a realtion with a great doctor for optimal health

I will offer private labs and supplements soon..seemy web site

say healthy and Strong

Anabolic Doc
    Did you mean supraphysiologic?

GeorgeForemanRules

Quote Originally Posted by smbarney View Post
    doc, any recommendations for lowering blood pressure?
    Don't smoke cigarettes or use any tobacco product.
    Lose weight if you're overweight.
    Exercise regularly.
    Eat a healthy diet that includes lots of fruits and vegetables and is low in fat.
    Limit your alcohol and caffeine intake.
    Try relaxation techniques .
    Limit your sodium ( steroids can cause Edema so keep that in mind).

hey doc i wanna know you personal thoughts on the use of igf and young bodybuilders!
    Its just that now days you see younger and younger pros who have built amazing bodys in half the time of the guys back in say the arnie era.
    As an aspiring bb it just like to see what you hav noticed good and bad.
    cheers doc.

Thanks for the info Doc!

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    cirrhosis

Also Nephrotoxic is one word not two.

Da ti, blia, kak dolbajob jobanij pricepilsia k celoveku V nacalie on uze prosil proscenija za oshibki. A ti blia krutoj s Oxford Dictionary sidish i axujenim custvujesh sebia,da? Vali naxer ot siuda - sdielaj vsem uslugu.

i just gotta add when looking back through the old pics of zane,franco,sergio etc they looked healthier then say the modern top bodybuilders and from what i gather they did a lot of dianabol in that era.do u think this change is mainly due to the increase in aas usage?

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast