Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

The Anabolic Doc

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with the Anabolic Doc: Thomas Oconnor

Oh sorry forgot, the relation to AS and IBS and being on psyc meds..oh boy really trying to get me in trouble.. LOL

Only way to know about the "gut" interaction is to test meds... If you have "inflammatory bowel disease" the real IBS, beware . I have 2 patients that swear they got this deadly and painfull diesease from AS !!!

And as for the psyc thing.... remeber the wrestler who killed his family... who the hell knows, but he was a juiced up guy on psyc meds and more...

go easy brother!!!

Stay heathy and strong Dr O

Quote Originally Posted by anabolic doc View Post
    Oh sorry forgot, the relation to AS and IBS and being on psyc meds..oh boy really trying to get me in trouble.. LOL

Only way to know about the "gut" interaction is to test meds... If you have "inflammatory bowel disease" the real IBS, beware . I have 2 patients that swear they got this deadly and painfull diesease from AS !!!

And as for the psyc thing.... remeber the wrestler who killed his family... who the hell knows, but he was a juiced up guy on psyc meds and more...

go easy brother!!!

Stay heathy and strong Dr O
    Thanks Doc.
    My prob with IBS is nothing "life threatening" but rather chronic, everyday...such as controlling being "backed up" (C) and bloated.
    You don't if AS would compound this?

As for psyc meds...based on your knowledge and experience...what is the likelihood and severity of interactions?

Thank you Thomas!
    I work with docs everyday but really very few of them show a so open mind like you........

Thanks guys and to be clear There are 2 types of IBS

irritable bowel and inflammatory bowel !!! You have the former

but I have seen 2 patients get the later secondary to AS ?? or we have seen this in the literature

and as for psyc issuess any thing can happen man. I do not know you!!

That is the real answer... Be very carefull......

Gotta Roll Cant wait for the Arnold Classic do see me there I will have a booth set up

DR O

Spotter

Hi Doc thanks for being part of MD. its great to have someone so knowledgable in MD. im 18 and maybe my question is stupid but i dont know what the real answer is so i'll shoot.

Are the steroids harmless if you are not overusing them, but rather taking the right amount?

Thanks and all the best

Banned

Great video, your so right about how doctors can treat heroine users but steroid users can't talk to their doctors about it.

I mentioned it to my doctor once and he had no idea what pct was or anything etc

Hey ad, i am 34 and have used anabolics on and off for 13 yrs i havent touched it in 2 years because i was trying to have a baby.. i have had horrible lipid profiles since i was 26 and never wanted to go on meds..most of my blood test were done while i was on anabolics so my readings were off the charts, my doc acutually said he has never seen results like mine in his life! my ""ldl was 300 and my "hdl" was 4 at one point..my cholesterol has never been better than 240 overall which is right now..do you think i should take a statin or try to do it naturally with supplements? i dont eat that bad and i exercise regularly...do you know of a good option besides statins? my doc says if my readings stay up like this I WILL have a heart attack he just doesnt know when....

Hey guys

Thanks for all the emails about my latest video

Thanks Robbie,Steve and all

And ofcourse Fern !!!

Quick reply round: i've got old ladies in the ER

re; safe dose of AS.. hmmm tough question... your young? and I have seen guys F- ed up on one cycle although most get away with it... I would put this in the slippery-slope category if you know what I mean...

Guess when your older and want to do HRT dose... and have tight management by a doc like me... different story... God , nice to be old....

re; cholesterol guy...bottom line your doc is 100% right.. your story... your fucked... get on HRT mangement with a doc ...and get LDL < 100 and HDL upover 40 !! with meds !! you will need HRT balanced with other real meds.. ASAP.. and there is a special Statin, not too mention other drugs that I would use...Advice... call my office and I can help you.. no joke!! I am the GURU in AS and cholestrol!! I have developed protocols that work !! 100 % and its to complicated to give here... and Im not working for free!! remember, I paid for med.school !! with $$$ and blood... forget the retainer i charge..your life is on the line.. !! NO fucking around...

Doc.

I had Gyno appear after being off for almost 2 years. I never had Gyno while on Cycle and did PCT well, since I had no other low test symptoms.

Why would it appear after 2 years?

I had one side removed via surgery, and then the other appeared, which I'm just living with.

Have you seen this?

mmmeh,i'm not sure MR. ANABOLIC

would anyone be able to tell me if clen and or t3 are considered illegal drugs ... such as steroids or do they fall into a different catagory thanks for any help

Hello Doc,
    good to see a pro !

Ive heard about long cycle on d-bol - low dosage max 10 mg a day (two tabs a day: morning and evening with meals)

What do you think about it ?

Hello Doc,
    good to see a pro !

Ive heard about long cycle on d-bol - low dosage max 10 mg a day (two tabs a day: morning and evening with meals)

What do you think about it ?

hey doc i was just watching your vid with the anabolic nurse and seen u mentioned kidney failure that alot of guys think they.what are some ways or supps that keep the kidney working up to par?thanks

hey guys.. thanks for all the emails.. and all of you joining my private practice... and letting me keep you healthy and strong

as for the kidney question.. keepting the kidney healthy relates to treating hypertension, cholesterol, diabetes. and having a good doctor to watch all of this! and doing regular labs!!!!!

as for us lifters; watch AS use doses and side affects !! with a doc. make sure you have a good initial history and physical exam once a year or even every 6 months. and not too much protien !! beleive this !! and keep NSAIDs down !!!

There are other "arcane" renal issues that need to be evaluated by a real doc...remember Flex's story and there are many other like him..I see it day-to-day...these are some of the guys that join me.. some times too late.. so take care now... DO NOT TRY TO PLAY DOCTOR... LEAVE IT TO ME....US. OTHER DOCS... I WOULD NEVER TELL DORIAN HOW TO PREP FOR A CONTEST... SO DONT THINK YOU GUYS CAN DO THE MEDICINE... THATS WHY IM ON THE SCENE AND I LOVE LIFTERS!!!...DO SEETHE MARCH MD ARTICLE OUT NOW !!!

KICKS ASS..

STAY HEATHY AND STRONG

DR O

hey doc, a friend of myne took something that he thinks caused him thyroid and adrenal fatigue, what should he do to bounce back and what are the symptoms of adrenal and thyroid fatigue??

Default Steriods and Hypoglycemia

I just found out within the last year that I have something called reactive hypoglycemia and I was wondering if taking steriods would make my condition worse or possibly help by forcing more glycogen into the muscles? I am 22 yrs old 5'10 205 lb natural bodybuilder. I have been training consistently for the past 10 years and have competed in the NPC teen class twice. I work a fulltime job, about 50 hours a week physical labor. I would really like to take a small cycle of a good oral to give me a boost. Bodybuilding is my passion and I don't want to mess up my potential by making an uninformed decision. I do not take any medication for the hypoglycemia, I just watch what I eat and check my blood glucose as needed. It seems to want to drop in the morning my than the afternoon. Would taking a 6 week cycle of Dbol 15 mg a day do me more bad than good?

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast