Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

The Anabolic Doc

Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with the Anabolic Doc: Thomas Oconnor

Nobody

hey Doc
    what do you think of an eighteen year old doing a six week cycle of HDROL?? okay, or stupid??

Hey guys

Thanks again for all support

1. Concerned for thyroid and or adrenal failure.. have history by real doc and run labs Thyroid function tests and an AM cortisol level to start

2. hypoglycemia..?? first need to have a real work up for this.. to detailed to review here.. if you have already seen an Endo doc.. and your question is AS and relations to this... answer. NO.. As will bulid more muscle.. ( has costs!! ) and may worsen reactive hypoglycemia.. and what about adverse affects of AS??? please not do this.. see a good Endo and work up right... build muscle the natural way... want to juice up... thats up to you, jsut beware.. forget about the glucose issue.... no free lunch

3 18 and Halodrol??? may be like taking juice??? you decide

More questions on AS and heart heath !! Kidney!! that is my love.. I like the complicated issues that no one has ever addressed !!!

Take care Dr O

Your work is great and innovative, I hope that it will expand to overall medical community.....but for now I see.....not so many minds open........
    I'm working and studying on vitamin k2, D3!!!!!,omega3........CoQ10.........what is your (standard)supplements protocol for heart's health?

Quote Originally Posted by anabolic doc View Post
    Hey guys

Thanks for all the emails about my latest video

Thanks Robbie,Steve and all

And ofcourse Fern !!!

Quick reply round: i've got old ladies in the ER

re; safe dose of AS.. hmmm tough question... your young? and I have seen guys F- ed up on one cycle although most get away with it... I would put this in the slippery-slope category if you know what I mean...

Guess when your older and want to do HRT dose... and have tight management by a doc like me... different story... God , nice to be old....

re; cholesterol guy...bottom line your doc is 100% right.. your story... your fucked... get on HRT mangement with a doc ...and get LDL < 100 and HDL upover 40 !! with meds !! you will need HRT balanced with other real meds.. ASAP.. and there is a special Statin, not too mention other drugs that I would use...Advice... call my office and I can help you.. no joke!! I am the GURU in AS and cholestrol!! I have developed protocols that work !! 100 % and its to complicated to give here... and Im not working for free!! remember, I paid for med.school !! with $$$ and blood... forget the retainer i charge..your life is on the line.. !! NO fucking around...

thanks doc, got my test levels checked and they were 466 total i guess..should i come see you? i just want to know if thats ok levels he said yes but im not sure

Hey guys thanks !!

As for heart health regimen. I take a case-by-case approach. essentially, I address hypertension (I know what meds work and will not have sides) , cholesterol and other metabolic issues, eg glucose -diabetes and impaired fasting glucose.. so much more..thyroid... That's why Im the Anabolic Doc!! After my multi-hour history and physical exam, including labs... I develop a plan just for each lifter !!! Real fun!!

As for Man with T in 400s I need more info.. eg history As and much more.. and Free Testosterone level by MS/MS/MS method or other accurate types assay...

You should come see me!! Im the Anabolic Doc.. more to a man then just T...........
    I dont want to be a "car salesman" Im a doc... but where the hell are you going to find and board certified Internist like me to care for you?? LOL

Stay Strong and Healthy

Dr O

Dedicated Noob

Hey Doc. If I am losing bodyfat and struggling to maintain muscle...is there anything I could do with just some D-bol and or A-bombs?..and having the anti-e's and pct on hand..would I have to add a test base? If I just had these things could I even do a cycle?

Thanks bro for your wisdom

Hey DOC! How are you doing. Also a medical student going into sports medicine! Great to have a mentor like you here! My question regarding to AS, was what in your opinion could be established as a long cycle.

Doc,

I have a question about blood pressure increases while lifting extreme weights. I regularly check my BP and it ranges from 120/70 to 140/87(whether on or off cycle) but typically falls around 130/75, and my heart very rarely is over 75.

I find that when doing heavy deadlift for reps or for max single(i.e. 700x7, 835x1) very frequently my eyes will turn pink, discoloration of the skin on my face and neck pigments(gret red dots), and sometimes slight pain between my eyes. The eye color and pain between my eyes goes away within an hour or 2, and the skin discoloration usually fads within 24-36hrs. I also find this issue is more common when I wear my Deadlift suit, but it has occured when just wearing a belt to deadlift.

I know this is probably not healthy, but I am curious how dangerous it really is? And is there anything you recommend that may help this issue....other than not lifting so heavy?

q) what steroids do you use doc?

is say 250mg test dose a week low for months on end ok when youre under 30 yrs old with a good pct at the end, is that ok?

is it true you charge 1500 dollars to help people, you sound like a ripoff merchant with your posts, no offence, just using scare tactics on people, no one needs to pay 1500 dollars for help

Hey guys Im back !! long crazy weekend

Let me start by thanking all of you that appreciate what I do and the fact that I am the only Physician in the world that actually lives the culture that you guys do ( eg bench over 500 lbs and train hard core) and at the same time, keeps true to being a doctor ( eg practice clinical medicine ).

I never though I would make the world happy, just want to try to help heal lifters that are having medical issues related to the culture, As etc.

The guy that threw the stone at me for charging $1,500. 00 per year for my services and says I use scare tactics... WOW. Thanks Man. Love you too... I gues when you join, Ill charge you $ 10, 000. LOL

Boy, you are my first anti -fan!!! Thank you. You make all of my other guys so sweet!! God bless you... See ya when you need medical help...

As for other guys: big hugggg

some questions:

Losing body fat while dieting/cutting... yea guys use orals D bol and A bombs but, a T base is always on board.. When you cut cals, your body is "catabolic" and depending on so many things, one will lsoe muscle as the fat peels off. AS work great for maintaining lean tissue as we diet... The science of this is in the Body Building world... and yea , AS help, only problem, side effects... Tough question.. Try to stya clean...

Long cycle question to the future Anabolic Doc guy!! Kudos to you bro.. Ill give you a job after Residency!! Long cycle.. another good question.. old answer, over 6- 8 weeks.. now! Shit guys tend to live "on"...

BP and heavy lifting and shit 700 for reps !!!! I thought I was strong.. Now here is a real lifter.. The systolic pressue goes way up during a lift and its amazing that we dont see more strokes, but over all we are made of tough material eg blood vessels.. although, strokes secondary to high bp is very common after many years, so please have it checked.. this is not a scare tactic.. go down to your local ER !!

As for the facial redness..I have experienced that too, scary.. after lifting with gear on, the BP in the head and neck sky rockects and what you see are small pin-point hemorrhages, called Petechial hemorrhages.. Will go away !! even in the white of the eyes... It does make me wonder, "what the hell am I doing" but the feeling of benching 515 of my chest in my Rage-X makes me high.. Almost worth the potential stroke!!!

Dont tell my Mom

Crazy, but thats why I am who I am, The Anabolic Doc..

Stay heathy and Strong

Dr O

Quote Originally Posted by anabolic doc View Post
    BP and heavy lifting and shit 700 for reps !!!! I thought I was strong.. Now here is a real lifter.. The systolic pressue goes way up during a lift and its amazing that we dont see more strokes, but over all we are made of tough material eg blood vessels.. although, strokes secondary to high bp is very common after many years, so please have it checked.. this is not a scare tactic.. go down to your local ER !!
    Im a little confused? Even though all of the issues I mentioned are gone, are you saying I should go to the ER now? If so, what am I supposed to tell them or ask them to look at? I get the heavy lifting CAN cause a stroke, but are you saying that what I experienced could have been like a mini-stroke? I looked on Webmd after seeing your post and never experienced any of the symptoms listed for a stroke(not saying that is the most reliable source though). Any additional details you are willing to provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Last edited by NeverQuit; February 1st, 2010 at 08:29 PM.

Couldn't edit my last post, but are you just saying that if my BP stays elevated after my workout, rather than going down like it always does, to visit the ER?

Nobody

Hey anabolicDoc,

im 42 years old, my question now is that i wanna used a primobolan acetate but i was confused when is the right time to take em....i would like to take 5 caps/day of primobolan acetate which is 125mg. some would say i should take it one every 2 hours, but some said that 2 caps before breakfast, and 3 caps before exercise? can you clarify once and for all to get this thing straight doc ? any help would be really appreciated.
    thanks anabolicdoc.

Wow, a professional world class doctor that talks like a kid, why would anyone sensible listen to you?? And no there are more anti fans of you, 1500 dollars which invovles scare tactics, "oh shit youre gona die youre fucked, come and see me" who do you think you are??
    You aint a doctor but a ripoff merchant, how did you even get a spot on this forum!

And the people who listen to you are the ones who didnt use drugs sensibly.

Im not really an antifan of yours, I respect your work, 1500 dollars is steep, if you charged 100 then Id be like fair play, but 1500 dollars!!!!

INJURIES AND BENCH PRESS...

Alright lets talk about bench press on a rival site there is a bench competition right now where a guy tears his pec flat benching. And I started thinking more about the flat barbell bench.

I'm an ATC, with my masters in athletic training and have my CSCS in working with college athletes and bbers, and recreational people I have ONLY seen in real life tears involving the pecs doing flat barbell bench. Just in the past year I have seen 4 and all benching under 350 (185, 275, 315, 335 all torn betwen reps 6 and 10). Nobody ever tears on db's or incline or decline...

So what's the deal with flat bench from your perspective? To me it is just not worth it for a bodybuilder to do...or maybe even for other athletes.

In fact there is some new research showing torn pecs could pass torn biceps tendon for most common upper body muscle tears in athletes....and in athletes it almost always happens on flat barbell bench...

Should non powerlifters skip flat barbell bench?

Quote Originally Posted by ukstrongman View Post
    Wow, a professional world class doctor that talks like a kid, why would anyone sensible listen to you?? And no there are more anti fans of you, 1500 dollars which invovles scare tactics, "oh shit youre gona die youre fucked, come and see me" who do you think you are??
    You aint a doctor but a ripoff merchant, how did you even get a spot on this forum!

And the people who listen to you are the ones who didnt use drugs sensibly.

Im not really an antifan of yours, I respect your work, 1500 dollars is steep, if you charged 100 then Id be like fair play, but 1500 dollars!!!!
    your not understanding healthcare in america usually you pay $150-$500 for a 15 to 30 minute exam. Even a first time exam where they need to get ALL your info it is usually fast like 30 minutes...in and out...

And you can't just call and talk to him you want to talk okay make an appointment in a month when you can get in and we can talk for 15 or 20 minutes and charge your insurance another $300+

I am NOT a patient of the anabolic doc but I know some who are. He gives them personal attention...he'll spend hours with you, run all tests, go over EVERYTHING, talk to you on the phone etc. etc. etc.

i work in medical sales...so I see this sh*t all the time...it's actually a pretty good deal.

Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast