Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

The Anabolic Doc

Page 1 of 51 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with the Anabolic Doc: Thomas Oconnor

Default Q and A with the Anabolic Doc: Thomas Oconnor

hey doc, first let me say welcom to MD. i think im heading in the same direction as you. i go to school at san diego state university studing kinesiology with an emphasis in fitness nutrition and health. im big into bodybuilding, plan on doing my first show soon. but i plan on going into cardiac rehabilitation. is that at all similar to what you went through?

Welcome Doc!

Welcome to MD Thomas

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Doc
    great tom have someone like yourself on here. Its hard to even find a quality endo dr who can treat for trt. When you were in Syr did you train on campus or did you train at Hercules.

Spotter

welcome to MD doc

Welcome Thomas!

Beach Body

Hi Tom
    Welcome !!

Default Anabolic Doc thank you

Thanks guys. I am here and at your service. I am a board certified physician of Internal Medicine, who takes care of lifters!! My goal is to keep you heaathy, no matter what you do!! You can come to me and I will help you. Please see my web site for how my services work www.anabolicdoc.com. I will try to answer as many questions as possible. To have me as your doctor, just call my office and set up an appoitment, but please read my web site first to see how my services are paid for etc... Stay healthy and strong...

The Anabolic Doc

Doc,
    Whats the youngest person you have put on TRT? i am 26, and on perscribed meds (thru an anti aging clinic). My natural test was 350 ng/dl and I had never touched anything before.
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

great

hello tom, this will be an awesome q and a section
    what do you think of biosignature modulation.
    testing areas of body fat capillar measurements represent hormonal balances/imbalances
    -high leg hamstring and quad fat indicates high estrogen
    -high tricep and pec mean low testosterone/androgen production
    -high calf reading means low growth hormone
    -belly fat, equals high cortisols
    -love handles, is too much insulin
    -mid axillary, lack thyriod function

for high quad and ham readings and high tricep and pec readings, what natural supplements do you recommend. to help balance hormones
    what do you think of DIM (diindolylmethane)
    thanks

Banned

What affect does Deca and or Tren have on males?

Why do some males get "deca dick" and others do not?

Would you say Tren A IS safer then deca?

why do some men NOT feel the libido effect from testosterone
    for example shutting down while on cycle as well as after?

Default anabolic doc speaks

Hi guys.. Ill try to respond to as many questions as possible per day. I am getting so many lifters coming to see me now daily, that Its very hard to keep up, but I will always try my best to give you guys my best here..

Tren is very strong drug and is nepro (kidney) toxic!! also depresses the HDL and raises the LDL big time!!!! not good... Decca is still a "safe" AS in usual doses.. and as for "decca dick" and variable response on men.. well, like any thing else, biologioc variation is responsible for this..some men take the HPG aixs hit more than others. That is why it is said that Decca should always be run with T . And I see this to be true in clinical practice.

And the youngest I have on TRT, well around 28... age really does not matter, if your low on T, that is the focus. Although, it is very unusual for such a young man to have low-T. In my practice, it is related to AS use and I will treat it.... any good physician will.... if he know what he is doing...At that age, maintaining fertility with the restoration of T is my standard of care.. so I will use HCG.... and/or store sperm.... I have learned this from the Euopean's.... They are really ahead of us in terms of "anabolic rehab"... so this is a big motovation for me as the Anabolic Doc...to be on the cutting edge of medicine for my patients...

I want all of you to know that I am there for you, regardless of what you have done to your body. there is no case to arcane or complex for me... I have seen it all!! Ill I need is time to figure out things and I will get down to cleaning up your medical issues...I love the challange....

last thing, my real love in the medical world is metabolic syndrome.. hypertension, diabetes and abnormalities in cholesterol... and I am now doing this for the "lifter" and I love it..... so take care of these medical issues and if your doctor can not handle it... come and see the Anabolic Doc.... stay healthy and strong...... AD

thanks doc. quick questions. im coming off trt to establish a baseline and too find the root of the problem. say i am primary over secondary, isnt the end result still test supplementation? some tell me, there is no need to really find out.
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Page 1 of 51 1234567891011 ... LastLast