Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: **KAI VIDEO** Fresh from Vegas (Sort of) Hamstrings by the Beast!

thx for the footage so close to the olympia.

kai is either sore or injured. he cant lift his right leg up to the sled. maybe its an illusion to make other competitors think hes off.

hopefully he can bring it 100% next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon Cheese Burgers View Post
    thx for the footage so close to the olympia.

kai is either sore or injured. he cant lift his right leg up to the sled. maybe its an illusion to make other competitors think hes off.

hopefully he can bring it 100% next week.
    I also noticed the slow, awkward movements of his legs while trying to get situated into the sled. However, I didn't think he looked "sore or injured". Instead, he looks really "tight"-- almost like he moves too fast, he'll cramp or pull something. When body fat gets really low and you start to "dry out" like crazy, especially if using certain supplements, it becomes very easy to cramp and tweak muscles. I'm guessing this is what we're seeing, especially while training calves, one of the most notoriously-crampy muscle groups.

-lifepulse

I don't like the Music, BB need classic, Hip Hop/Rap or Rock, but this song doesn't make you go to the gym at all

Sincerely Steven

First off i appreciate the great job u guys doing by bringing these videos to us!
    but since you are asking for feedback, definitely and personally i prefer the old player and NO background music, either they talking or simply the background sound from the gym!...just my 2cents!

Music was bad for both Kai and Wolfs. Maybe go back to the good stuff lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Durand View Post
    LOL...What, a vid without metal...I can't do that...Ok, I am uploading a Branch Warren trains arms tonight...I just received the Kai tapes from Mike P today, I am getting this all together as we speak..we have vic, branch, kai, and dennis vids coming....I know you guys want them, but I promise we are working on it....
    NO SIR you can do that without this shitty ass horrible music if you gonna watch the video by your self thats fine BUT WHEN YOU SHARE IT WITH OTHERS HAVE SOME for plps taste .

Whats up with all this Girly men bitching about music/ video q and so on ???

thank for the footage,cool to see him train. but I would probably almost prefer the naturall sounds of the gym, and hearing kai grunt and shit. music wasnt the best, sounds like something you would hear go to a skateboarding video or something. the music with the hamstring music wasnt bad...but i would have like to have heard kai grunt during that set of lying hamstring curls, looked intense.

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

The music ruins it. Do a poll I bet the large majority of people say lose the music.
    Are you gonna live your life, or are you biding time till you die?

wtf is this music? omg... xD

Nice to have some underground skinhead punk whilst Kai Greene trains. Fantastic correlation. There's no way Mikey had anything to do with that, eh?

The inabillity to jump around is probably the biggest inhibitor I see. Not familiar with the old player's speed.

'da thinker

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123