Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Ms Olympia "Play by Play" with Shawn Ray & Lenda Murray

Also, perhaps its time for a change in what the judges are looking for as we seen in mens last year with the crowning of the well deserved Dexter Jackson. Before last year mens BB was also going a little to far to the point where the competitors were too big and were holding to much mass and it looked sloppy. Perhaps Womens BB is looking for a turn around as well. Just My opinion.

come on that deserves a round of applause.. lol
    Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

nasally voices are like nails on a chalkboard
    This is a language up with I cannot put.

Nicole.. MJ tunage!

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

let's count how many MJ tributes tonite

.. ok ... ONE..

how come there's no MD commentary, where's everybody?

Tina Durkin... did they bring back props?

Spotter

pig tails gotta go !

vampire women rocks!

finally Shawn starts a play-by-play thread

...going back to cali...

Cool What is up with the Ms. O haters....

Lenda Murray was asked the question if she knew how many Ms. Olympia titles Iris Kyle had and she replied, "Oh no I don`t." Then when she was informed as to the number of titles by Shawn Ray (5), she stated,"that many." Come on, she knew exactly how many titles Iris Kyle had. Then for someone who packed chicken legs toward the middle and especially the end of her career with absolutely no calf development. She has the nerve to try an bash the current Ms. Olympia, Iris Kyle. Give me a break and end the jealously. Iris Kyle smashed you several times, and when vanquished you back into retirement. I for 1 think you should have stayed in retirement from the beginning, what a hater!

The 2009 Ms. Olympia was held this past friday and Iris Kyle thoroughly dominated ALL competition. I am not just running off at the mouth like Ms. Murray and the women doing the finals commentary. ( I still haven`t figured out how non bodybuilding women can commentate womens professional bodybuilding but that wasn`t my call) Look at the video or the comparison pictures online and judge for yourself. Iris dominated every pose and had the best structure along with conditioning of anyone on stage. I am not gonna bash the 2nd and 3rd or 4th place finshers. I will just say the 1st place winner has remained constant. I can`t say that for 2nd, 3rd or 4th, enough said.

Yes, I am a fan of Iris Kyle. I am not a fan because I like her as a person but because she has the most awesome physique in the sport of womens bodybuilding, ever! All the haters should stop lieing to themselves but if that what allows you to sleep better at night do your thing.

Congradulations to the 2009 Ms. Olympia, Iris Kyle, keep shaking off the haters!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456