Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kevin English????

agree with tipsta on this one!!!!

Dedicated Noob

ugh what a shame, i was looking at david jaw dropped, i mean dude didnt look REAL, looked like someone drew that, its insane to be that size and have that much defenition, too bad, overall the whole show made me very upset

Didn't see what the judges saw. thought Dave won the show hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by thund3r View Post
    hmmm I see you have a complex, but that's ok. To compare yourself to a heart surgeon and myself to the guy talking heart surgery is a little foolish don't ya think? Not once have I said you didn't train and know your conditioning. Review the pics watch the video. You maybe an English fan but he was not in Olympia form. Your avi is better than English's conditioning that night.
    Actually I have to agree but not with you....From further viewing it was Correa thatt really got shafted.... But how in the hell could Kevin weigh under 202????
    TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
    Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

Banned

The controversy never ends...

Quote Originally Posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
    The controversy never ends...
    The sad part is these are the same guys that are never in sync with what the judges want and when they compete they come in with the same "I KNOW BETTER" attitude and bring the judges a pepperoni pizza when they know dam well the judges want it plain........

Who cares what you people think...It means jack shit because if you dont bring what the judges want youll lose show after show after show....

I know a guy like this and he preps a lot of figure girls and CONSTANTLY complains about who should have won...Needless to say his girls get their ass kicked all day long and he blames it on poor judging still.....Even my blunt insulting ways cant get him to understand what an idiot he is....

Many times Ive brought what was against my better judgement and won the entire show.....
    TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
    Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

Dedicated Noob

Quote Originally Posted by Tipsta View Post
    Actually I have to agree but not with you....From further viewing it was Correa thatt really got shafted.... But how in the hell could Kevin weigh under 202????
    I agree. And who the hell knows how he is under 202.(unless he's a midget!lol)

Dedicated Noob

Quote Originally Posted by thund3r View Post
    I agree. And who the hell knows how he is under 202.(unless he's a midget!lol)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipsta View Post
    The sad part is these are the same guys that are never in sync with what the judges want and when they compete they come in with the same "I KNOW BETTER" attitude and bring the judges a pepperoni pizza when they know dam well the judges want it plain........

Who cares what you people think...It means jack shit because if you dont bring what the judges want youll lose show after show after show....

I know a guy like this and he preps a lot of figure girls and CONSTANTLY complains about who should have won...Needless to say his girls get their ass kicked all day long and he blames it on poor judging still.....Even my blunt insulting ways cant get him to understand what an idiot he is....

Many times Ive brought what was against my better judgement and won the entire show.....
    The judges are fickle to say the least! They want mass one year then turn around and say the bellies are to big but blahblahblah! How about sticking to the scorecard!

Everyone boo'd when David lost. Kevin got boo'd very badly. I say it went to David, but hey, that's this sport! It's subjective, the judges made their decision.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12