Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kevin English????

Default Kevin English????

Dave was robbed!!!!

It's a joke. English had no abs lines, deep cuts, or separation at all. Disgusting.

Dedicated Noob

David, Mark, Eduardo, Flex, and then English! Just goes to show you get featured enough come in crappy and win!

:facepalm:

I was looking at the screen, and I thought it was obvious. David had ripped up midsection, and Kevin had nothing. Someone call the police, I just witnessed a robbery!
    If it bleeds, we can kill it.

not sure how this guy wins any major contests. his physique is very odd looking. he's vascular, but that's about it. I saw, at least, 5 other comepetitors who should have beaten him. Dugdale was the true winner.

i would of loved it if anyone other than english won i mean theres no definition anywhere just vascular and i dont think thats enough to win a 202 mr o weakest side tri on stage huge gut

people waiting a whole year for such an average mfkcr. damn i should try it too then.

Warrior8

that was so awesome!!!!!!!!i am so happy Kevin won

Dedicated Noob

Quote Originally Posted by mightybull View Post
    people waiting a whole year for such an average mfkcr. damn i should try it too then.
    Why not? English did, and won!

Amazing how bad of an eye you people have.... He smoked David with just that tiny ass waist not to mention the rest of his package from the waist down...
    TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
    Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

Dedicated Noob

Quote Originally Posted by Tipsta View Post
    Amazing how bad of an eye you people have.... He smoked David with just that tiny ass waist not to mention the rest of his package from the waist down...
    uuuuhhhhh, you did watch the O right? Bodybuilding shows are judged on total package, not just huge wheels. David didn't even have to flex his mid section cause you could see abs! David's total package at the olympia was what should have won against English,period.

Quote Originally Posted by thund3r View Post
    uuuuhhhhh, you did watch the O right? Bodybuilding shows are judged on total package, not just huge wheels. David didn't even have to flex his mid section cause you could see abs! David's total package at the olympia was what should have won against English,period.

Coming from a guy with about as much experience as his avy displays....So tell me..... how did they do it? Pay off ALL the judges...NO WAIT! They took their score sheets and switched them up...What a tool.....

His waistline and joint taper is insane!!! The last person to bring that taper to the table was Brian Buchanan.....You might not be old enough to know of him.... He carries the size of 230 plus....

Dedicated Noob

Coming from a guy with about as much experience as his avy displays....So tell me..... how did they do it? Pay off ALL the judges...NO WAIT! They took their score sheets and switched them up...What a tool.....

His waistline and joint taper is insane!!! The last person to bring that taper to the table was Brian Buchanan.....You might not be old enough to know of him.... He carries the size of 230 plus....
    Sorry for not being a post whore. Normally I don't post, but English should not have won. Ya know there are plenty of people along with myself that think he should have placed well, but not first. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by thund3r View Post
    Sorry for not being a post whore. Normally I don't post, but English should not have won. Ya know there are plenty of people along with myself that think he should have placed well, but not first. Sorry.

You must not have watched Jose Raymonds interview when he says how Kevin English must be from another planet but you know better than vets like Jose and myself.... I mean look at your pic...WOW....

Have you any idea how much of idiot I'd be to talk heart surgery to a heart surgeon....He'd laugh at my comments as he said to himself ...What a foolish person to think he could know what I know....... .

English looked good, top 3 maybe but that was daves show he was robbed 4sure

Dedicated Noob

You must not have watched Jose Raymonds interview when he says how Kevin English must be from another planet but you know better than vets like Jose and myself.... I mean look at your pic...WOW....

Have you any idea how much of idiot I'd be to talk heart surgery to a heart surgeon....He'd laugh at my comments as he said to himself ...What a foolish person to think he could know what I know....... .
    hmmm I see you have a complex, but that's ok. To compare yourself to a heart surgeon and myself to the guy talking heart surgery is a little foolish don't ya think? Not once have I said you didn't train and know your conditioning. Review the pics watch the video. You maybe an English fan but he was not in Olympia form. Your avi is better than English's conditioning that night.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast