Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MR. Olympia A RIPOFF

they are both BEASTS!!!...and its great 2 see branch FINALLY get some damn love from the judges!!!

Banned

It's all about size now, the way it should be.

every since i met cutler 3yrs ago at the arnold i've liked em, and i love the fact that SO OOOOOO many people hated on him after last year and wrote em off, and jumped on the "kai,heath bandwagon"....well u seen them next 2 BIG JAY, and he blew them off the stage!....as soon as he came out friday nite IT WAS A WRAP!

Quote Originally Posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
    EXACTLY!.......thats what i been sayin since punkass lil dexter won!....THE MR. O SHOULD BE A BEAST, not a guy thats 220lbs!....IMO.
    Last edited by wildathrill34; October 5th, 2009 at 09:41 AM. Reason: DOUBLE POST

Quote Originally Posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
    EXACTLY!.......thats what i been sayin since punkass lil dexter won!....THE MR. O SHOULD BE A BEAST, not a guy thats 220lbs!....IMO.

Nobody

the title holder should be absolutely massive, no doubt, Jay was massive, that right leg of his just bothers me, I understand no one is perfectly symmetrical; but that is pushing the line: Mr. O is supposed to be the closet to perfect in all aspects of the physique. With a disproportion of that nature I simply donot understand how the judges can continue to ignore that it is that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by hardbody88 View Post
    ^^ lol.. who's got the pic of him doing a back double bi but the side camera angle shows his gut...
    That was Dennis James moron....
    YOU'RE A FUCKIN TOOL......... - Lee Priest

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wildathrill34 View Post
    Exactly, and in my opinion, he is the best Mr Olympia ever

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    Amazing GUT.
    Definitely sums up my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Pwm1998 View Post
    Disagree, Branch had better vascularity and overall conditioning than anyone on stage.
    other than his midsection right, exclude that and hes the new O...
    Rofl sure...

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
    Branch was gifted 2nd place, in reality he should have been 5th.
    I Agree!!!!!! big and freaky, but damn ugly body, wtih a big freaky gut.

Spotter

ps I miss Ronnie

pss and his stomache

Jay was hands down the winner no if ands or buts about it!I still kind of find it hard to see Branch in front of Dexter-and Phil was straight up screwed.He was easily in the top 3!

Quote Originally Posted by gettingbig View Post
    Yeah Jay looked to be at his all time best. His waist seemed to come down a little bit and he just looked great. But I can't help the fact that Branch seemed to get fucked. I think Branch deserved it over Jay, he just looked crazy. Could we say that it may be a little bit politics since no other olympian has done what jay did and it would make a hell of an olympia to have this happen? What the fuck is Kai Greene getting 4th!!! He looked like shit compared to his Arnold win. I Think Phil Heath should have come in 4th. I think he had just as good conditioning as Kai but Phils symmetry was just so much better. I think the Top 5 Should have gone like this.

1. Branch Warren
    2. Jay Cutler
    3. Dexter Jackson
    4. Phil Heath
    5. Kai Greene
    your drunk, need glasses, and nobody gives a fuck what you think the top 5 should have been. Jay won that shit HANDS DOWN. nobody was even close to him
    Up the dose, Lift the most!!!

Quote Originally Posted by legz View Post
    yeah me 2...NOT!!! I give Jay mad props...it was an olympia that was suppose to go to KAI, VIC, PHIL or DEX...then Jay showed up and shut millions of mouths...
    this pic says the whole story...and he, "looked like shit???" lol
    Dude, don't you feel it's The Only picture he looks hands down?...

Quote Originally Posted by jcale View Post
    That was Dennis James moron....

hey bud i just saw this haha. First thanks for clearing that up, I wasn't aware, of that. second, yes i may be a moron because i cannot differentiate between two bald bodybuilders that compete at the O. Get a girlfriend you faggot, you probably look like shit physically, and anyone that has the quote from somebody who posts on the same board as them as a signature is a certified nuthugger. I dont care if its lee priest.

Jay Cutler was clearly the winner.........I think Branch Warren looked fantastic..shape of his life...but lets be serious here people...they will never give it to him....he is too stumpy.......your right..politics is a bitch.......If they give it too Branch bodybuilding will change as we know it........I hope I'm wrong, he may take it eventually......but if that was the case.....Platz would have won in 1981 and Dickerson in 1980..........come on now.....lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast