Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: MR. Olympia A RIPOFF

Warren is going to either kill himself with the drug use, or end up retiring like Mike Morris did. The body can only take so much...

Iron Addict

branch is a cool guy but he won't get it unless a drastic change.as for the other's it will get interesting to see vic or kai or heath after another year. more so to vic because he won't have as many outside activity

Banned

Branch was great, but not better than Jay, basically Jay beats Branch because of his superior shoulder width, that's about it

It is all about when these men are standing next to one another, taking shots at warren in mid transtion to another pose is bull. I have seen dex with a gut when he is transtioning from one pose to the next. Personnally I glad to see the hard workers win and not the ones sitting back half a@! training and rest on their genetics. I mean I have seen the same dex for years, never bigger, never smaller just the same ol dex.

Personnally I glad to see the hard workers win and not the ones sitting back half a@! training and rest on their genetics

as much as i loved to hate Jay during the Ronnie Coleman period of Mr. O's... he looked the stand out for this year.

Branch was nice and sharp, but Jay just outshone and outclassed all that were up there. This was the win he needed. In saying that, 2010 is DEFINITELY going to be EXCITING!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234