Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with the "PRO MAKER" George Farah

Dedicated Noob

Dear, George

I am training a friend and he is just about the hardest hard gainer ever and I am considering putting him on the product serious mass after workout and I was just wondering if you could give me some feedback on the product since I know you are a member of the optimum team? Thanks

Hi George what kinds of fat do you recommend to add in my pre contest diet

hi georde, i see on your video with branch, you say that bodybuilders never should forget about the carbs and i agree with you, but you say that should eat fruits!!? fruits on diet? i dont understand that rs, and congrats for your work with branch this year, i'm wating your anwser thanks

George in the offseason how often are you having your clients hit a bodypart? Example once every 6day, 7days? Thanks abunch

hello Georges quick and simple nutrition question for you, spike insulin with quick carbs post workout or no... im actually carb cycling and my goal is fatloss for next 5weeks then Ill start bulking.. Let me know what you think, I always had fast carbohydrates pwo in a bulking diet but, should I while cutting back my calories and having alot of cardio (Fatloss).

I have some major problem with my personal pc and it should be fixed soon. Sorry for the delay in replying. I will try to do few here and there from work.

Ritz, I had a blast in India and I am looking forward to go back and do a siminar next year.

Nbtweenstag, that means that your fat cells are
    starving and asking you to cheat . Stay focused!

Unluckyxx, it is very hard for me to tell you what to
    do and how long you should do cardio or diet
    without knowing how far out of shape you curently
    are.

Jordank, I count protein from everything that you are consuming.

boatman, my clients always done great staying away from fat while dieting and relying mostly on protein and carbs zigzaging .

George - I wanted to ask you few questions

#1) What do you think about this diet - Apparently it's Kai Greenes Diet -->

This is Kai Greene's Diet 10 Weeks out:

1. 16 oz steak, 12 egg whites, quart of white rice
    2.2 chicken breasts, turkey burger, pint of white rice
    3. 16 oz salmon, 6 egg whites, large green salad
    4.16 oz steak, 2 sweet potatoes
    5. 16 oz salmon, 2 cups oatmeal with raisins, cup of corn
    6. shake 85 grams of protein, cup cashews or avocado
    7. 16 oz steak, 2 cups mixed vegetables

#2) When cooking meat - you recommend always for yourself and your athletes to use a grill and just grilling the meat with no oil? (Just spices added) -- Would you ever recommend cooking with some type of oil in a pan? If so when?

Thnx

Hey george. Sorry I didnt clarify. I meant for gaining. I have recently discovered though that no mnatter what I do if I go over 1.5 times my bodyweight in protein I get mad constipation. So I have to stick to increasing fats and carbs. Do you think that 300 grams carbs and 60 grams fat, or something like 260-270 grams carbs and 83 grams fat would be better for muscle gains, or would it not matter since it is about the same calorie level. I have noticed that with the higher fat intake my bowel movements in the morning are much easier.

SuperSaiyanpump, Serious Mass, is wonderfull products for hard gainer especially for the one that do not have a lots of time on their hand to cook all day . At the same time your friend need to remember that there is nothing magic about any products, if he dose not follow a good sound diet to fit his need and then use the Serious Mass to better the gain, he will never be able to make any serious gains. Good lick.

hey george, do you have any experience of working with any bodybuilders that have ulcerative colitis or crohns disease?

Doniman069, I don't recomend to add any extra fat for your pre contest except maybe towards the end.

Victor Borteletto, yes fruits brother. I use them until like 6 weeks out and they are a very good of change of eating plain all year around and not to mention that some fruits are very beneficial and loaded with many vitamins, fibers etc...

OneHungryChicken, one body part a week except if something is lagging, will do an extra day but lighter and go to the pump only.

Weave, if your goal is losing fat then I will stay away from carbs right after your workout sessions. People need to know that your GH level is at it's highest for a window of 25/30 minutes after your workout sessions are over and by ingestion any carbs to spike your insulin you will drop your GH to nothing. We all know that GH is your best friend while trying to lose fat.

hey george,

im trying to gain alot of mass, im eating 2g per lb bodyweight which equals to 330g, just want to know how would you spread them out throughout the day

my eating schedule is as follows

meal 1 breakfast
    meal 2 pre workout
    meal 3 post workout
    meal 4
    meal 5
    meal 6
    meal 7 before bed.

thanks.

Default Dieting Down

George,
    I have spent the last 5 months trying to put on size naturally. I have put on a good amount of muscle but unfortunately I let my fat gain get a liittle out of hand. I am currently around 255 lbs and I don't know my body fat percentage. I think I could look pretty decent at around 220 lbs. I really like the way your diet works and want to try it but I need to ask you 2 questions regarding the caloric formula and training plan. I am going to go with the slow metabolism formula and multiply my weight by 12.
    1. Should I use my current weight or a projected leaner weight?

2. If I do cardio after weight training bc of time constraints, should I have a protein shake between the two or just go straight to cardio?

Thanks!

Bjo12, you said it, it is Kai's diet and not yours or mine. Follow something that works/fit your need. I use Pam for cooking.

Boatman, it is really hard to tell you exactly what you will
    need to add or deduct without knowing how is your metabolism etc... Maybe someday you will hire me and will go from there .

Da goose, of course I did and still do including myself.

Mattw7, I will make sure that your first and your post workouts meal have the most and spread the rest equally.

J beast, you will multiply your current weight with 12 and start deducting on a weekly basis etc... You can use BCAA without any carbs in between the workouts and cardio to ensure that you don't burn your muscles for energy and as we all know after your workout sessions you will need a fast protein ( BCAA ) to help you start rebuilding and to stop the muscles wasting. Best thing to do or the best protein to use at that time the newest formula on the market Hydro Whey protein. You don't want to take any carbs in between otherwise you will defeat the purpose of doing cardio while glycogen is down (after working out) to force the use the fat for energy. Good luck

Bjo12, you said it, it is Kai's diet and not yours or mine. Follow something that works/fit your need. I use Pam for cooking.

Boatman, it is really hard to tell you exactly what you will
    need to add or deduct without knowing how is your metabolism etc... Maybe someday you will hire me and will go from there .

Da goose, of course I did and still do including myself.

Mattw7, I will make sure that your first and your post workouts meal have the most and spread the rest equally.

J beast, you will multiply your current weight with 12 and start deducting on a weekly basis etc... You can use BCAA without any carbs in between the workouts and cardio to ensure that you don't burn your muscles for energy and as we all know after your workout sessions you will need a fast protein ( BCAA ) to help you start rebuilding and to stop the muscles wasting. Best thing to do or the best protein to use at that time the newest formula on the market Hydro Whey protein. You don't want to take any carbs in between otherwise you will defeat the purpose of doing cardio while glycogen is down (after working out) to force the use the fat for energy. Good luck

George do most athletes that you took care of cooked in pans? or grills?
    Has any cooked with olive oil? I dont see much IFBB pros use olive oil why is this?

And why don't IFBB Pros drink whole milk or so?

ok thanks george, i was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis just 2 weeks ago im on a lot of medication right now and also currently not training. in the last month ive lost about 20 pounds, i almost look like i did before i started training. i just want to know what foods i should avoid while its active and when it goes into remission is it ok to have such a high protein intake as around 250-300g and about the same of carbs. im just confused about what i should be doing right now, ive talked to doctors and a dietician but over here its hard to find any that know anything and understand bodybuilding. thanks george

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast