Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with the "PRO MAKER" George Farah

hey george how are u!? i just wanted to ask a question im in the offseason right now i weigh in at about 180-185 im trying to gain about 10-15 pds. of muscle until june can u tell me what foods i should be eating?

George how many competitors are you helping for Nationals this year?
    yea I can back it up!

If you need to gain weight, go back to whatever works for you. I like to add fruits and good fats in the off season to boost my weight and try to get at least 1.5 to 2 grams of protein per 1 lbs.

I am helping 13 people to the Nationals and I know that at least 2 of them will earn their pro card.

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gvfarah View Post
    Thank you and I am very happy to be on board. Branch? He was having 500grams protein and 700 grams a carbs daily. Something only Branch can get away with dieting down .

DAMN!!!

I am helping 13 people to the Nationals and I know that at least 2 of them will earn their pro card.[/quote]

Any top 5 predictions George? That's alot of competitors to prep for one show-Wow! quite IMPRESSIVE!
    yea I can back it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Durand View Post
    MD proudly welcomes the PRO MAKER George Farah to the MD Boards...got a question for George...post them here....

Attachment 160639

Attachment 160640

Attachment 160641
    Hey George!

It's great to see you in the Team MD. Congratulation!

Keep up the good work and I hope one year we'll able to work together for one of my contests. It would be great!

Best wishes,

Steve

George how's the prep for Fred (Smalls) coming? I think he can battle Lee Banks for the top spot.

George, how many carbs did Branch carbup with leading up to the Olympia? Also, how much water did he drink on those days?

Thanks for your time and answer.

Quote Originally Posted by FlexMaster View Post
    George, how many carbs did Branch carbup with leading up to the Olympia? Also, how much water did he drink on those days?

Thanks for your time and answer.
    Thank you and I am very happy to be on board. Branch? He was having 500grams protein and 700 grams a carbs daily. Something only Branch can get away with dieting down .

Quote Originally Posted by caruso187 View Post
    I was asking about his carbup starting a couple days before the Olympia, not his daily amount.

Hi George, what about Branch cardio during his Olympia prep?

And in general, what do you suggest about cardio for pre-contest for the regular Joe? Single session/day, double sessions? I know it depends a lot from case to case, but, if possible, which is your guideline?

Itrain, all my people are going to
    make the top five .

Steve, go on my site www.georgefarah.net and send me an e-mail and will go from there brother.

Bounce, Fred Smalls have the size, the symetry and his condition well he is working with me . This time Fred, is going to be a cut above!

Flexmaster, branch's 3 days leading to the O, was consuming around 1000 grams of carbs.

Zeneise, at 2 weeks out Branch was barely doing any cardio and we never went over 30 minutes once daily. It's hard for me to suggest any amounts of cardio to anyone without seeing the shape that their in. Bottom line If you need to do more then 40 minutes a day, that tells me basiclly you didn't watch your off seasone carfully.

Default branchdiet

hey george,

what was branch's diet like say from 6 or 3 weeks out of olympia, from waking up to going to sleep at night?

I heard you were guest posing in my hometown Erie on Saturday. How did it go?

Sorry I couldn't make it.

Itrain, all my people are going to
    make the top five .

Steve, go on my site www.georgefarah.net and send me an e-mail and will go from there brother.

Bounce, Fred Smalls have the size, the symetry and his condition well he is working with me . This time Fred, is going to be a cut above!
    woohooo looks like i gonna be top 5 then
    Behind the 8-ball again

mattw7, if I give you what Branch did on daily basis we will
    need to spend hours daily just for me to explain. You are asking something impossible cause I changed his diet sometimes on daily basis.

FlexMaster, Erie guest pose went great and I love the way people treated me. Lucky I stay in shape year around because I heard them saying that they don't like it when the guest poser show up out of shape .

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast