Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: MR Olympia Weekend Pictures!

any epic shots of Branch or Jay would be great

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Thanks for the great pictures! I will return the favor at the Arnold!

Hi Everyone..

Im uploading all my pics to my website

www.fivosphotography.com

Ive loaded the 202lb pre-judge

Up currently loading up the Mr O pre-judge aswell..

Makes life easier for all of us!

Fivos

THESE PHOTOS ARE JUST INSANE GREAT QUALITY BEST IVE SEEN SO FAR.......GREAT JOB !!!
    A QUITTER NEVER WINS & A WINNER NEVER QUITS

Quote Originally Posted by highgate85 View Post
    THESE PHOTOS ARE JUST INSANE GREAT QUALITY BEST IVE SEEN SO FAR.......GREAT JOB !!!
    Thanks mate and those are only like 300k the real ones are around 6mb each so the quality is even better...shame Flex dont want to use them...

If you read my bio you can see im a competitive bodybuilder myself and been a photographer for 20 odd years so it makes sense to have a bodybuilder take photos imo..

Wait to you see the Olympia finals pics im just exporting over 1000 from the Sat night..!

Fivos

Well finally finished uploading www.fivosphotography.com all the photos from the Mr Olympia 2009 weekend Mens classes.

Hope everyone enjoys them and any feedback would be gratefully appreciated.

Fivos

All the Womes classes are now up as well...if you dont find the picture you want from my site you aint finding it LOL!

Thanks

Fivos

Fivos, great photos mate. I see you recently covered the British Championships. Will you be posting some your shots here. It would be good to see the superheavies top six. We all know Zach is awesome but who else was in the running.

Nobody

Great pics.

Quote Originally Posted by specib View Post
    Fivos, great photos mate. I see you recently covered the British Championships. Will you be posting some your shots here. It would be good to see the superheavies top six. We all know Zach is awesome but who else was in the running.
    Thanks mate...Yes i will post some im still processing the orders from the Finals. Unlike some Photographers i like to shoot in RAW (I use an Canon Eos 1D Mark III, with various L lenses) so it does take me longer to post process..thats why the pics on this post and the my site are still crystal clear even at only 5-6% of the original size. The competitors deserve nothing less than superb photography. I also shot another Bodybuilding Finals the week after so the last month has been a busy period (althougth i cant complain..the Olympia was amazing). Im not a full time photographer LOL..im actually an ICT Manager for a world wide company (although i have been doing photograpy for 25 years and I understand bodybuilding infront of the lens and behind)

As for the top six it was a great SHW showdown..i think Zack was a clear winner as for me he had no weak areas and held all his poses extremely well. 2nd onwards was close with all others having strong poses.

Ill get some up soon.

Fivos

Quote Originally Posted by Niesen View Post
    Great pics.
    Thank you.

Fivos

great pics!

thanks for posting them
    There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

Quote Originally Posted by inhiliator5000 View Post
    great pics!

thanks for posting them
    No worries...im glad people are enjoying them.

Fivos

Quote Originally Posted by FivosPhotography View Post
    Thanks mate...Yes i will post some im still processing the orders from the Finals. Unlike some Photographers i like to shoot in RAW (I use an Canon Eos 1D Mark III, with various L lenses) so it does take me longer to post process..thats why the pics on this post and the my site are still crystal clear even at only 5-6% of the original size. The competitors deserve nothing less than superb photography. I also shot another Bodybuilding Finals the week after so the last month has been a busy period (althougth i cant complain..the Olympia was amazing). Im not a full time photographer LOL..im actually an ICT Manager for a world wide company (although i have been doing photograpy for 25 years and I understand bodybuilding infront of the lens and behind)

As for the top six it was a great SHW showdown..i think Zack was a clear winner as for me he had no weak areas and held all his poses extremely well. 2nd onwards was close with all others having strong poses.

Ill get some up soon.

Fivos
    Fivos when do you anticipate posting photos from the British looking forward to seeing your shots of Zach and the remiaing top six in the superheavies

Quote Originally Posted by FivosPhotography View Post

Ill get some up soon.

Fivos
    Fivos when do you anticipate posting your shots from the British looking forward to seeing Zack and the remaining top five in the superheavies
    Last edited by specib; November 25th, 2009 at 04:15 PM. Reason: duplicated

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123