Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 1,3 dimethylamylamine Whats the skinny?

Dedicated Noob

Default 1,3 dimethylamylamine Whats the skinny?

Trying to find out some hard science on this stuff and boy is it giving me a headache trying to find published articles. HELP!

Dedicated Noob

Wow, nothing at all. How many people have even heard of this stuff?

sounds like a pro hormone..i'd go to that section for info...

WTF dude..doesn't your yahoo search engine work??? 1st attempt and there it was..

http://dimethylamylamine.com/

and what are you talking bout.."whats the skinny?" are you asking about the compound or if any one has used it? better sharpen your forum skills bro or you wont get much help around here...

Its a stim. Nothing special about it in my mind. I use it and i get a little more intense feeling and angry compared to caffeine.
    Also, caffeine does work for me much at all but this does still.

Dedicated Noob

Are you guys HIGH? I said published articles. I want to see wether its a beta agonist or an antagonist. Now I have an idea because its a stim. But, what is the half-life? Where does it accumulate? Is there down regulation? How should it be cycled or does it need to be cycled? That website you gave me was garbage and I had already seen it anyways. It didnt tell me anything. But, thanks for doing some half-assed research.

Quote Originally Posted by Overman_151 View Post
    Are you guys HIGH? I said published articles. I want to see wether its a beta agonist or an antagonist. Now I have an idea because its a stim. But, what is the half-life? Where does it accumulate? Is there down regulation? How should it be cycled or does it need to be cycled? That website you gave me was garbage and I had already seen it anyways. It didnt tell me anything. But, thanks for doing some half-assed research.

its likely not a beta agonist but may have some alpha adrenergic action. some evidence suggests it affects norepinephrine uptake in the brain. its small molecular weight and wide ranging solubility properties means it likely penetrates the blood brain barrier readily, and much of its activity likely is manifested in the brain rather than the peripheral nervous system
    My blog is live! www.patrickarnoldblog.com

Is this stuff safe to use?

Yes, well as safe as any other stims, pending you do not have a previous condition that is. It is being commonly sold right now. I believe Jack3ed has some in it, as well as a proprietary blend offered by one of the sponsors TRUE PROTEIN has it in their Geranamo! preworkout/fatloss supp.

yes its safe to use but like anything else you are going to want to cycle it.quite a few supplements have this supplement in it such as jacked and n2kts to name a few.

I believe it's banned 'in competition' by IOC/WADA so be careful if you are entering a tested show.

why do stims make your willy small? blood vessels constriction issue perhaps?

they are vasso-constrictors meaning they make blood flow to the peripherial regions much more humh the right word constricted.

Anyways dimeth will have you jittery, most likely and also give you a strange mood something like aggressive happiness of sorts now it also makes you feel cold and will produce goose bumps at least for me
    Biotivia Supported Athlete/Biotivia Rep