Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Andy Haman and Brock Lesnar at Olympia Expo!

Default Andy Haman and Brock Lesnar at Olympia Expo!

Some of the Madness at the DYMATIZE Booth![IMG]http://forums.*************/images/smilies/t2712.gif[/IMG]

http://www.box.net/shared/rn7bqf70um
    2009 Olympia Expo 2009
    Had a great time with all the Muscular Development Muscle Fans!
    Thanks Ah
    enjoy!

Attached Images Attached Images
    www.Andyhaman.com

Iron Addict

no offense but brock's a fool,he lost alot of respect from the stunt he pulled in the cage,hope he loses thed belt that he sat on to win.maybe he will get humbled and rebuild his ways to become a true champ instead of the ass he became through the wwe

Default offense-

Quote Originally Posted by robert c View Post
    no offense but brock's a fool,he lost alot of respect from the stunt he pulled in the cage,hope he loses thed belt that he sat on to win.maybe he will get humbled and rebuild his ways to become a true champ instead of the ass he became through the wwe
    None Taken-

he was super nice and fun with fans at the Olympia!
    and Had a GaZillion Fans come out to meet him-
    Take care-
    Ah
    www.Andyhaman.com

Brock IS humble to people who RECPECT him, Take the couture fight for example thats how he acts when you DONT disrespect him.

you're not only a "fool" but a fucking retard also, good luck with life.

Iron Addict

i am great at life there buddy calm down i bet you're hitting the keys all hard hahaha lmfao it's not wwe it's ufc all i said is it is a different class of athlete and he has alot of maturing to do.but you can mark out all you want loser

Quote Originally Posted by Swede View Post
    Brock IS humble to people who RECPECT him, Take the couture fight for example thats how he acts when you DONT disrespect him.

Iron Addict

i am sure he does he was a hell of a college wrestler and i am sure with time and maturity in the game he will be a very dominant force! i am not hating at all just speaking my mind, best wishes

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Haman View Post
    None Taken-

he was super nice and fun with fans at the Olympia!
    and Had a GaZillion Fans come out to meet him-
    Take care-
    Ah

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Swede View Post

Well said Swede, I don't care if half America want to hate on Brock, I'm his fan, he is the best fighter in the world right now.

Banned

Some of the Madness at the DYMATIZE Booth![IMG]http://forums.*************/images/smilies/t2712.gif[/IMG]

http://www.box.net/shared/rn7bqf70um
    2009 Olympia Expo 2009
    Had a great time with all the Muscular Development Muscle Fans!
    Thanks Ah
    enjoy!

Hi Andy, you are a very powerful man, would you ever fight Brock in the UFC, do you think you can take him? Or do you feel it's not worth the try? Btw, you two guys are awesome, big fan of the both of you

Quote Originally Posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
    Well said Swede, I don't care if half America want to hate on Brock, I'm his fan, he is the best fighter in the world right now.
    he's good but not the best in the world. that title is for anderson silva, hands down.
    your only as strong as your mind, so consider yourself weak.
    Yep...cats before cunts like my grandma always used to say. - BBOY

I'm a huge Brock fan but I don't know that he's the best in the world. He is the best in the UFC. I think he needs to beat Fedor Emilianenko before he can be called best in the world. Brock is 4 and 1. Fedor is 31 and 1.

Nice pics.

Iron Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Billdozer View Post
    I'm a huge Brock fan but I don't know that he's the best in the world. He is the best in the UFC. I think he needs to beat Fedor Emilianenko before he can be called best in the world. Brock is 4 and 1. Fedor is 31 and 1.
    he can't look past the next fight in a month or so,i hope that he does win and win alot.best in the ufc???? no but the wwe catapulted him to be able to get a shot,if it were you or me with a 1-1 or2-0 record we wouldn't get in the ultimate fighter house hahaha.i wish him luck but if he gets a striker that has good take down defense idk if he will be awake at the end

Default MMA

Hi Andy, you are a very powerful man, would you ever fight Brock in the UFC, do you think you can take him? Or do you feel it's not worth the try? Btw, you two guys are awesome, big fan of the both of you
    Would get in the ring with him for sure!
    here's what would happen-
    He'd try to double me and I would foot sweep him to his back!
    upon which he would scissors me and smack me around a bit and I would butt slam his head and daze him for a second-
    We would both stand and his Lunch box sized hand would probably connect and drop me to the canvas -
    in which if lucky I would still have teeth!
    Then I'd Probably arm bar him into a rage where he would smack me around again and bruise my face I'd be worried Michelle would not regognize me anymore!
    upon where I would say "Give me my check!"
    "I'm outta' here!"
    For the money I'd get in there with and have a college savings for the kido's!
    you Bet I'd do it!
    Take care-
    Andy "now Mangled" Haman
    Attached Images Attached Images
    www.Andyhaman.com

he can't look past the next fight in a month or so,i hope that he does win and win alot.best in the ufc???? no but the wwe catapulted him to be able to get a shot,if it were you or me with a 1-1 or2-0 record we wouldn't get in the ultimate fighter house hahaha.i wish him luck but if he gets a striker that has good take down defense idk if he will be awake at the end
    Lol at thinking a good takedown defence could stop him .

did you just ask if he could take the WORLD HW CHAMP? =)

lol

Banned

Would get in the ring with him for sure!
    here's what would happen-
    He'd try to double me and I would foot sweep him to his back!
    upon which he would scissors me and smack me around a bit and I would butt slam his head and daze him for a second-
    We would both stand and his Lunch box sized hand would probably connect and drop me to the canvas -
    in which if lucky I would still have teeth!
    Then I'd Probably arm bar him into a rage where he would smack me around again and bruise my face I'd be worried Michelle would not regognize me anymore!
    upon where I would say "Give me my check!"
    "I'm outta' here!"
    For the money I'd get in there with and have a college savings for the kido's!
    you Bet I'd do it!
    Take care-
    Andy "now Mangled" Haman
    That's awesome man, but you are pretty strong, if you punch him you might knock him out though, but yeah you wouldn't chicken out that's for sure

Default Andy!!!

We missed the O this year bro cause I'm preppin for the Rocky on November 14th. This time nailed the conditioning man I'll be at the top of the lightheavyweight class and hope to see you there! We have been making the trip to Springs to hit some chest once per week and saw a ton of pics of you at Flex Gym man.... the owner of the gym seems like a great guy.

Anyhow I know you are busy but that would rock if you went to the Rocky!

Take care and it seems like you had a blast at the O this year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast