Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Roll Call: Master's b. builders

Dr Pangloss

Default Roll Call: Master's b. builders

Alright guys, I'm over 40. And I'm looking to compete in my 40s and in all likelyhood through my 50s. I might consider backsliding in my 60s, but then I'll cross that bridge when i come to it.

I think this was a great idea--this section. Whomever decided on it i congratulate you.

Anyway, whom of you also fit this category, or intend to compete in your 40s anyway?

Dr Pangloss

planning to compete? Or just doing like you should and taking care of yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by sstandley View Post
    Alright guys, I'm over 40. And I'm looking to compete in my 40s and in all likelyhood through my 50s. I might consider backsliding in my 60s, but then I'll cross that bridge when i come to it.

I think this was a great idea--this section. Whomever decided on it i congratulate you.

Anyway, whom of you also fit this category, or intend to compete in your 40s anyway?

You're welcome. I've been sitting on setting the Masters board up for a while. Today felt like the right day to finally move on it. Hope it works out.

40 here. Need to get back into shape. No stage in my future. Just want to make sure I'm on this earth for as long as possible, and being a nice looking corpse on the way out, would be pretty sweet too.
    "The only lack or limitation is in your own mind."

MD!!!

www.LivingDeadMafia.com

Click for Audio

planning to compete? Or just doing like you should and taking care of yourself?
    Yes, I haven't competed since 2004.I am looking into some shows in early fall. Still haven't made up my mind yet, maybe I will wait till next year and add a little size. Little is the key word..lol

I am 50 and more concerned with keeping it from falling apart as I age than I am interested in competiting.

Thanks Adman, for getting this masters board off the ground.

Default Masters

The legend, Dave Draper.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dr Pangloss

Allright guys. It all sounds good. I competed in my 20s many times but didn't do so in 30s...Time i cannot get back...Anyway, I'm getting back into shape also and prob won't compete for 2 years anyway... I have no idea how long it will take me to get dialed in, so I've alloted myself plenty of time. On the other hand, I'm training in earnest and shooting for sooner.

I'll tell you one thing: I never had joint pain like this in my 20s. I'm hitting the glucosamine/chondroitin/msm and Omega-3 hard but my joints are still adjusting.

Dr Pangloss

Quote Originally Posted by nabba65pp View Post
    Yes, I haven't competed since 2004.I am looking into some shows in early fall. Still haven't made up my mind yet, maybe I will wait till next year and add a little size. Little is the key word..lol

Good Luck, Nabba. Keep us up-to-date.

Dr Pangloss

Quote Originally Posted by DBowden View Post
    I am 50 and more concerned with keeping it from falling apart as I age than I am interested in competiting.

Thanks Adman, for getting this masters board off the ground.

Me too, man. Very important as one gets older..

And thanks Adman. Great idea.

Allright guys. It all sounds good. I competed in my 20s many times but didn't do so in 30s...Time i cannot get back...Anyway, I'm getting back into shape also and prob won't compete for 2 years anyway... I have no idea how long it will take me to get dialed in, so I've alloted myself plenty of time. On the other hand, I'm training in earnest and shooting for sooner.

I'll tell you one thing: I never had joint pain like this in my 20s. I'm hitting the glucosamine/chondroitin/msm and Omega-3 hard but my joints are still adjusting.
    Same here on the glucosamine/chondroitin/msm and Omega-3 and ditto on the joint pain.

Quote Originally Posted by nabba65pp View Post
    Good luck bro, keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by DBowden View Post
    The legend, Dave Draper.
    "FOR THOSE WHO DONT LIKE IT EAT A DICK!"
    SNOOP DOOY DOGG

Hey guys,glad to see the Masters board up and running.

Just got backl from doing the NPC New Englands and I beleive I was in my best shape ever at 52.....it`s never too late and you`re never too old!!

Keep pumping!
    Strictly Business

Well done Timski....

Dr Pangloss

Quote Originally Posted by Timski View Post
    Hey guys,glad to see the Masters board up and running.

Just got backl from doing the NPC New Englands and I beleive I was in my best shape ever at 52.....it`s never too late and you`re never too old!!

Keep pumping!

Timski! Awsome dude. That's what i like to hear. please feel free to throw us a bone of advice now and then.

I know what you mean about joint pain, nothing I do seems to work. I am at the point I just wrap it tight and deal with it later. Not the smart thing to do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast