Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: What steroid cycle structure(s) do you usually recommend?

Voters
257. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pyramiding

36 14.01%
  • Flat Pyramiding

43 16.73%
  • Short and Heavy

41 15.95%
  • Staggered

26 10.12%
  • Front-loading

60 23.35%
  • Jump Starting

31 12.06%
  • Bridging

26 10.12%
  • Not sure

40 15.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AAS: Steroid cycle structure

Quote Originally Posted by paradox View Post
    Warrior

Ive never dont EQ before, would it be a good idea to combine that with winni at the end of my cylce?? to harden
    Eq is Boldenone with the undecylenate, a very heavy ester. Unless you could obtain the parent hormone with a lighter ester, it's probably to complicated run at the tail end of a cycle - unless duration was very long. By the time Boldenone undecylenate builds up blood levels (can take 4-5 weeks to level off), your probably thinking of ending the cycle all together. Otherwise, a short ester, or a heavy front-load, would help in this instance.

Anyway... don't worry too much about getting soft while on a mass cycle. If anything, it could simply exhibit the fact that you kept your calories high enough for muscle gains (some simply get burnt out from over-eating)... with some fat storage spill-over. However, you'll harden up pretty easy as blood androgen levels drop and you switch into PCT.

But how and when to harden up would depend on the cycle you are actually on. This is one reason I strongly advocate pre-cycle priming, to get bodyfat down before beginning - so mass gains can be better appreciated and of higher quality.

I do like ending a cycle with long esters (but they would need to be ran from the beginning unless you use a long staggered-type cycle), it allows a 2-3 week (ester-dependent) androgen drop that can be used to increase cardio a bit. Just don't train for fat loss once all the gear has cleared your system (active lives have expired and you begin Clomid loading) - this type of training can delay proper HPTA functioning. During Clomid loading, calorie intake must not be restricted and a general, abbreviated maintenance training routine makes recovery much quicker.

I am going to sticky this thread - lets keep the feedback coming regarding what everyone has learned about proper steriod cycling protocols and how each has affected your performance and/or body composition.

I like just a straight dose throughout cycle, and tapering off with short esters at the end, but keeping the relative androgen level the same. as well as intermittent oral use, on workout days only, just to lessen toxicity. Gains are maybe 75% of what daily use is, but the trade off is well worth it IMO.

1-12
    625mg test enanthate

13-15
    600mg test prop

1-6 and 12-15
    40mgs of dbol on workout days only (4 days a week)

none of those. There's no point of pyramids, once you are on, your nuts are shut off.
    Trueprotein.com 5% Discount code- KEM010

Quote Originally Posted by Youngguns View Post
    none of those. There's no point of pyramids, once you are on, your nuts are shut off.
    Flat pyramiding refers to maintaining the same dose for the duration. But the poll was mostly meant for people with personal experience... through trial and error.

WiseGuy

I was going to say, what forum did Youngguns read that on???

3 choices for me: flat, short and heavy, and front loading.

All three are great, depending on your experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Youngguns View Post

who is this kid to talk, he has never used before

Default Interject, if I may?

I would have to say it depends on the person & trying different things.
    The best thing that worked for me was:

500mg of Sustanon a day,,,6/days/week = 3 grams
    100mg of Tren every day
    3iu of a high quality HGh,,,6/days/week
    D-tabs 5mg. 4 a day

All that for 4 weeks take 2 weeks off while taking Clomid then do another 4 weeks substituting Winstol Depot every day for the Tren & repeat for 6 months. @ every other 2 week break adding hCG 15000 to 20000 iu. & every other 4 week cycle using a Nolvadex every other day for the last 2 weeks.

After this type of run, a 4 to 6 month break is needed. It will take that long for your balls to pop back even with hCG & Clomid at the end.
    Be sure to take a kidney & liver detoxifier during the entire thing. There are some other tricks, but I can't give all the secrets away.

Definitely a jump start, but thats me, Im 6'8 300!!!

Quote Originally Posted by leave1 View Post
    I was going to say, what forum did Youngguns read that on???

3 choices for me: flat, short and heavy, and front loading.

All three are great, depending on your experience.
    1000mg wk 16wks