Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: MD Training Journal Member Videos!

It's great to see all these new vids in this thread!!!

Here is mine from today's session.

All Posts are for Entertainment only.

Start a Training Journal Today!

Quote Originally Posted by YukonCrazy View Post
    It's great to see all these new vids in this thread!!!

Here is mine from today's session.

goddamn..315??? pure insanity!!! like i said before, you are brutal !!!

ive always had a hard time front squatting.. it never felt natural to me.

dont you ever get scared of training alone/without a spotter? and at 5 in the morning?
    There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

Quote Originally Posted by inhiliator5000 View Post
    Dude! great vids

you were right when you said you'd throw in some workouts that we've never seen before. incline close grip press? hanging dumbbell row? definitely worth the look, and definitely inspirational

and seriously, that is the strictest form i've seen in a while. damn near perfect i'd say.

Thanks for the great comment ! Especially for the form ! Glad u appreciate.

And since we have all unique physique, we all need to find exercice best suited for us. Once you tried hanging dumbell row, Lat pulldown ain't work shit. My lats are sore for day after doing those lol...

And good squat Yukon! I'm also near 3 plate for the front squat. Actually 2 plate and 40 pounds was succesfully done. It's a brutal exercice.

heres another one for you guys.

Underhand BB row (dorian yates style)

275 x 12

[ame="http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r73/inhiliator5000/?action=view&current=275yatesrow.flv"]275 yates row video by inhiliator5000 - Photobucket[/ame]

hey KINic , I kind of want to try the upside down row, but honestly, i'm scared to fall and break my neck haha.

any tips on how to execute it properly and safely?
    There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

goddamn..315??? pure insanity!!! like i said before, you are brutal !!!

ive always had a hard time front squatting.. it never felt natural to me.

dont you ever get scared of training alone/without a spotter? and at 5 in the morning?
    I am more terrified of never getting any bigger.

I do not have a choice. Go alone or don't go.

There is a lady in the office there that early, if I broke my leg she could call the ambulance.

Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    And good squat Yukon! I'm also near 3 plate for the front squat. Actually 2 plate and 40 pounds was succesfully done. It's a brutal exercice.
    Yeah buddy!

I hope to get a 365 front squat in the next few sessions. I will make sure to post it here.

Great vids guys!

heres another one for you guys.

Underhand BB row (dorian yates style)

275 x 12

275 yates row video by inhiliator5000 - Photobucket

hey KINic , I kind of want to try the upside down row, but honestly, i'm scared to fall and break my neck haha.

any tips on how to execute it properly and safely?
    Intense set on BB row ! I like using a little momentum for this exercice too. The stretch is better. But i prefer the overhand for some reason, go figure !

For the upside down row, your best bet if you don't want to end in the hospital is to get a partner to hold your ankles. In the vid, I use a smith machine set at the highest point, and have my partner hold my ankles behind me. I also habitually use a towel around the bar so i dont hurt the hamstring tendon while hanging up here.

You can do many exercice in this plan that will normaly not be that effective. Hanging Pull-over are a killer!

omg you sir, are seriously brutal with that 500 lb rack dead!!!

youre inspiring the shit out of me .

i wish could scream like that while lifting, but the neighboors would probably call the cops thinking someone was dying or something.

but in all seriousness..... i am aiming for 475 and 500 now. 450 just isnt enough.

and i did do rack deads last week. i'm thinking about alternating them (deads, rack deads) every other week . Last week was 275 for 10 reps.
    Do you think thats a good idea, or should i just pursue the deadlift every back workout?

and many thanks for the encouragement. you can only find that kind of support on MD
    You're gonna love this vid.

You're gonna love this vid.

holy fuck!!!! yukon, very impressive!

i'm straight up speechless...

dude thats so fucking AWESOME!!!!!!!!. major props to you, and thanks for mentioning me haha!

we train back tonight, so lets see what i can muster up for you.

stay tuned for a vid....

Default yukoncrazy, this is for you!

first of all dude, i would like to say that youre the main reason i started hitting heavy deadlifts. your vids and words of encouragement in the past few weeks served as hardcore inspiration for me, and i honestly wouldnt have had the fire to do it alone.

for that i thank you so much

i have the upmost respect for you, so if i come off sounding cocky in these vids, i'm not trying to. its all in good fun and a little friendly competition.

so i hope you enjoy

[ame="http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r73/inhiliator5000/?action=view&current=deadlift475.flv"]475 deadlift video by inhiliator5000 - Photobucket[/ame]

and one more time just for fun

[ame="http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r73/inhiliator5000/?action=view&current=deadlift480.flv"]480 deadlift video by inhiliator5000 - Photobucket[/ame]

This thread is amazing!!!! im gonna go record somthing as soon as i get my hands a fucking recorder!!!!

first of all dude, i would like to say that youre the main reason i started hitting heavy deadlifts. your vids and words of encouragement in the past few weeks served as hardcore inspiration for me, and i honestly wouldnt have had the fire to do it alone.

for that i thank you so much

i have the upmost respect for you, so if i come off sounding cocky in these vids, i'm not trying to. its all in good fun and a little friendly competition.

so i hope you enjoy

475 deadlift video by inhiliator5000 - Photobucket

and one more time just for fun

480 deadlift video by inhiliator5000 - Photobucket
    That was wicked dude!

I have never had someone give me a shout-out before, thanks man!

I am glad you find my vids inspiring, just know I feel the same about yours.

I guess I am going to have to up the ante here.....

It feels like we are training partners in this scenario, pushing each other to new levels of controlled insanity! Let's keep it up bro!

Do you wear a belt? I would suggest you do. You can push your abdomen againist the belt and it allows you to lift more and it keeps your lower back protected. It is just a recommendation. I started wearing one 2 months ago after never trying one on in 10 years of off and on training, I will never go without when going heavy now. I am not a raw powerlifter, so I will use any methods and equipment I want to lift weights with.

I will do a 475 for my first lift and we'll see where I go from there. I am pretty confident I could have done 475 last week, now 475+ will be all I can think about until next back session! I have only deaded twice in the last 2 months, my rack dead set and my 455 vids were both times.

I think you will get 500 next session for shizzle!

I heard someone say "You've gone crazy" as I was thining of what my screenname should be here. I thought, "YukonCrazy" and that is what I typed. I am not crazy at all, just in the gym and between the sheets.

You never know where you will find your inspiration, but when you do, almost nothing feels better when you succeed.

That was wicked dude!

I have never had someone give me a shout-out before, thanks man!

I am glad you find my vids inspiring, just know I feel the same about yours.

I guess I am going to have to up the ante here.....

It feels like we are training partners in this scenario, pushing each other to new levels of controlled insanity! Let's keep it up bro!

Do you wear a belt? I would suggest you do. You can push your abdomen againist the belt and it allows you to lift more and it keeps your lower back protected. It is just a recommendation. I started wearing one 2 months ago after never trying one on in 10 years of off and on training, I will never go without when going heavy now. I am not a raw powerlifter, so I will use any methods and equipment I want to lift weights with.

I will do a 475 for my first lift and we'll see where I go from there. I am pretty confident I could have done 475 last week, now 475+ will be all I can think about until next back session! I have only deaded twice in the last 2 months, my rack dead set and my 455 vids were both times.

I think you will get 500 next session for shizzle!

I heard someone say "You've gone crazy" as I was thining of what my screenname should be here. I thought, "YukonCrazy" and that is what I typed. I am not crazy at all, just in the gym and between the sheets.

You never know where you will find your inspiration, but when you do, almost nothing feels better when you succeed.

hell yeah!

i've never had a training partner in canada lol but thats totally cool.

it really is hard to get motivated and inspired around here because (i'm not saying i'm super strong) but i'm the strongest out of everyone i train with, so i cant really compete with anyone.

and i honestly havent worn a belt since....let me think...the last time i maxed out a 315 deadlift in january! but i think i really should start strapping that on when i'm dL'ing in the 400's. and i'm not a raw powerlifter either lol so i'll definitely be considering the belt . thanks for that tip.

i'm looking forward to seeing you destroy 480 in your next back session. that would be straight up insane!@#! and i would of course

honestly though, 500, although being only 20 lbs away seems so much. i've been lifting heavy balls to the wall for almost 3 months straight and i'm getting a little worn out. i'm taking a much needed week off from training the week of thanksgiving.

if i dont nail 500 next week, for sure after my break.

ok..too much yapping.. heres something for your veiwing pleasure.

[ame="http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r73/inhiliator5000/?action=view&current=hacksquat.flv"]hack squat video by inhiliator5000 - Photobucket[/ame]

Good Deadlifting ! Looks like im in the running too ! I'm aiming to get back to 500. Last time (been 3 week) I've done 465 ! May be i will videotape it when i reach my goal !

Quote Originally Posted by KINic View Post
    Good Deadlifting ! Looks like im in the running too ! I'm aiming to get back to 500. Last time (been 3 week) I've done 465 ! May be i will videotape it when i reach my goal !

yes please!! we would love to see your vids!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdQxWpGrkNE"]YouTube- Bartho Nnatu and Pablo Quinde on Arms[/ame]

Yeah I filmed it. Sorry I made it 28 parts.

Bartho Nnatu aka Nnatu Edwuonwu won the Overall @ The 2009 NPC Natural Northern USA Championships!!

Pablo Quinde has a lot of potential as well.

Check out my other vids @ my youtube page!

Habla! Dime!
    Reach down inside and be a fuckin pro!!! -- Marvin Lewis

here are a few vids of my brother and cousin and their friend from our back training session on thursday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QG_KzbKS6bE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DisNMWFWa6E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgIm5Ckvi_0

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast