woah

&

and look at arnold.. what a shame
    No one is special, some were patient.

Quote Originally Posted by gaara View Post
    woah

&

and look at arnold.. what a shame

Hahahahahahaha yeah look at Poor Arnold.....oh no wait, i meant poor Lou, because he's the one still trying to get out of Arnolds shadow not realising Arnolds shadow covers the sport of bodybuilding.

Lou was still trying to be Arnold and be seen in the same light as he was, which never was and never will happen.

I dont see hwo you can say poor Arnold, Lou wont amount to 1/10th of what Arnold has even if he lives to be 150 years old.
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today" - James Dean

I was talking about physiques Andy. Physique-wise, right now Arnold is nothing compared to Lou.
    No one is special, some were patient.

Dr Pangloss

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Keiller View Post
    Hahahahahahaha yeah look at Poor Arnold.....oh no wait, i meant poor Lou, because he's the one still trying to get out of Arnolds shadow not realising Arnolds shadow covers the sport of bodybuilding.

Lou was still trying to be Arnold and be seen in the same light as he was, which never was and never will happen.

I dont see hwo you can say poor Arnold, Lou wont amount to 1/10th of what Arnold has even if he lives to be 150 years old.

Pretty cold, andy.

his calves looked rediculous. he needs to get his money back from the doctor.

Is it me or have any of you guys noticed this...

Arnold didn't seem to age from like 1980 to about 1998. THEN, after he had his open-heart surgery, he has steadily looked worse and worse since. I know he is getting up there in age but he seriously looks like he aged 30 years in the space of about 4 or 5 years. A good example would be to look at him in "End of Days" and compare that to "Collateral Damage" which I believe was his last feature film. Then, look at him today...scary. I just hope I can meet him in person before it is too late...

"Welcome to Caleeforneeaaa!"

And most of us, won't be able to reach 1/10th's of Lou's physical development.

damn ferrigno looks pretty good for 41 (agreed on the calves though) and open heart surgery can really slow you down too, but we still must look at it this way 30 years later Arnold is a huge movie star, governor of california, has more money than he can count and ferrigno is still bodybuilding hmmm
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by gaara View Post
    I was talking about physiques Andy. Physique-wise, right now Arnold is nothing compared to Lou.

Yeah, the tables have turned, it is now how it was when they were both competing.....its not hard to have a better physique than someone that doesnt compete anymore!!

Quote Originally Posted by sstandley View Post
    Pretty cold, andy.
    Aint as cold as telling a 8 year old kid that wanted his picture taken with the hulk that if he aint got $25 he aint getting a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by SVT03DAL View Post
    Is it me or have any of you guys noticed this...

Arnold didn't seem to age from like 1980 to about 1998. THEN, after he had his open-heart surgery, he has steadily looked worse and worse since. I know he is getting up there in age but he seriously looks like he aged 30 years in the space of about 4 or 5 years. A good example would be to look at him in "End of Days" and compare that to "Collateral Damage" which I believe was his last feature film. Then, look at him today...scary. I just hope I can meet him in person before it is too late...

"Welcome to Caleeforneeaaa!"
    Governor of California...
    That by itsself, would be enough to put 30 years of age on someone in 4/5 years.

Andy,

What do you think of Lou's physique, evaluating it only based on the video that AdMan posted, looking at Lou's physique from a totally objective perspective and the fact that the man posing, is a +40 year old man.

Quote Originally Posted by DBowden View Post
    Andy,

What do you think of Lou's physique, evaluating it only based on the video that AdMan posted, looking at Lou's physique from a totally objective perspective and the fact that the man posing, is a +40 year old man.
    Upper body is good, not the best proportion but great condition. Good size and thickness to all the muscle, has good condition in his legs but the thickness is lacking but he never had big legs to start with. and im not going to comment on his calves....i think we all know whats up with that!

hey there!!
    let me tell some of you dumbasses some shit
    1.when you are twenty years old-you aint gonna look the same at 50
    (wow...un-fucking believable eh?)

2.Arnold is bodybuilding simple as!

3.arnold doesnt need $8 to have his picture taken with you

4.i aint arnold's brother or family member!

Default FYI

Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    hey there!!
    let me tell some of you dumbasses some shit
    1.when you are twenty years old-you aint gonna look the same at 50
    (wow...un-fucking believable eh?)

2.Arnold is bodybuilding simple as!

3.arnold doesnt need $8 to have his picture taken with you

4.i aint arnold's brother or family member!
    "Cassius",

FYI: first of all, no one posting in this forum is a "Dumbass".

Second every one posting in here is a intellgent adult, that does not need to be told "shit" in a patronizing manner.
    Third and most important IMO, please try and keep it positive in this forum, and use a constructive disagreement style of communication.

If you have a dispute with anyone on the level that requires you to consider labeling them in a post a "dumbass", please take it to the pit.

Flammers and trollers in this forum, and anyone posting general or personal attacks, will be reported to a moderator for evaluation, without hesitation.

Thanks for the consideration.

FIRST

i dont need anyone telling me how to conduct myself THANKS

Maybe my language was a little fruity shall we say...
    but im sick and tired of people hating on people
    Arnold has achieved what many of us would love to achieve
    but people are saying

hey he dont look like he used too

give me a break!!!

simple as

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast