Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *VIDEO ALERT* In the Trenches with Alex Azarian Two Weeks from Nationals

OMG...you just broke into a whole new level in those last pics...

Quote Originally Posted by HUTCH View Post
    Thanks Hutch, Hannie, Tim..... I feel my condition is right on ...I know i can push the condition harder.. but i would sacrifice some size, muscle and fullness just to get more shredded glutes.. it isnt worth it...I want to keep what i got and see how good i compare.. Im happy with how things went this time around.. I dont think i could have done much more.. I feel i improved quite a bit this year... thanks again and much appreciated...

Having the support of the wife and having awesome kids means everything to me. I know my wife is my number one fan,friend, support person .... so as long as i have her... I will keep competing and being involved in the sport as much as i can...

After this show.. Nothing in my life will change... All i plan to do is... Improve and compete again..

And get these guys and girls to do their preps in the best possible shape with the least discomfort, eating the most food and doing the least cardio...

I love working with the serious competitor that not only wants me to handle the prep part of it.. but I love getting into the mental toughness part as well.. Im a teacher by profession.. I love to teaching....So preparing for a bodybuilding show...its what i love to do..

The process of preparing myself for this level of competition and seeing my body change and going through the process...its what i love most... I try to get people mentally prepared for a long slow prep...

I wish you guys the best in your bodybuilding careers!
    Last edited by Alex A; November 17th, 2009 at 11:41 PM.
    Get shredded! check out the transformations at
    www.prepbyalex.com

weigh in pics... the show is going to be good...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    www.prepbyalex.com

I dont know what you do the last week but you need to re think your last week as some can only get worse as they look ridiculously good just under normal dieting circimstances and thinking that some depleting/loading/dehydrating protocol will help even more, destroys the entire prep...
    TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
    Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

Quote Originally Posted by Tipsta View Post
    I dont know what you do the last week but you need to re think your last week as some can only get worse as they look ridiculously good just under normal dieting circimstances and thinking that some depleting/loading/dehydrating protocol will help even more, destroys the entire prep...
    yeah bro.. didnt cut water even.. no loading, depleting or cutting sodium.. first time in my life.. cut water for 2 hours... just ate the same... all the way to the show. not a single diuretic.. none of that non sense.. just a tough fuckin show.. need more size, and i will be back...thats competition at he highest level....
    www.prepbyalex.com

Nobody

Alex, No matter what you did at the Nationals but you did us proud. All your fans and myself will always be there for you cheering you on.

I am looking forward to work with you soon to have a condition like yours mate.

Chef

Yeah bro, ditto from Chef, reguardless you look great and your hard work shows, once again just can't be any happier having you in my corner.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex A View Post
    yeah bro.. didnt cut water even.. no loading, depleting or cutting sodium.. first time in my life.. cut water for 2 hours... just ate the same... all the way to the show. not a single diuretic.. none of that non sense.. just a tough fuckin show.. need more size, and i will be back...thats competition at he highest level....
    The changes you make from street to stage are so drastic though. Theres something you do or dont do...
    TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
    Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

Thanks BigChef... its going to be a good experience for you my friend..i assure you of that..... and appreciate you joining us here on MD and taking the time to comment... Talk to you soon my friend.. Jake: im here with Greg... we are at the airport.. waiting to catch the flight back home.. its been a long weekend.. I will be in touch for the final stretch(2weeks). The show will be here before you know it..
    www.prepbyalex.com

Alex you looked great. Your class was stacked. You have a great guy for this sport.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTCH View Post

yea, until his photoshop trial expires.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123