Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *VIDEO ALERT* Darron Glenn 1 week out MD Video!!!

looks great, full, seperated and a good head on his shoulders, johnny is schooling him well.

light heavy's is gonna be a in the trenches battle, I for one am so excited, i am at my all time best without a shadow of a doubt and hope to bring it to all the media boyz like glen, ray, tamir, and seth. I like how big Al is always quiet, he is my role model..LOL fly in under the radar.

man this class is gonna be SICK!!!!!

Smile

looking sick

Quote Originally Posted by bummyb View Post
    The crazy thing is I'm pretty sure he was depleted in that video, He is usually crazy round and full. I hope he can dial in his conditioning.
    Hollywood has been running on VERY LOW carbs!!! In that video, almost no carbs and HAS NOT pulled his water yet. So pull the water and carb up and its on!
    Listen to MD radio tonight. The light heavies will be on. Will be an awesome show!!!

that man looks like a pro already
    Rob
    I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and more!

Darron "Hollywood" is a super cool down to earth guy. He isn't arrogrant or a dick just a really cool guy. He has a great attitude! I'm going to go ahead and say LOOK out for KAM GALLMAN in the middle's he was 2nd at USA and Nationals last year, lost 2 close decisions. HE should be the front runner for that class but I don't think everyone is talking about the lightheavies. Greg Lee show Kam some love, I dont think anyone knows he's competing!!!

I am not into fitness at all and Darron knows this but I have a HUGE respect for this man. I have known him for about 8-9 years now and have seen day in and day out the dedication he has to your sport and like bummyb stated down to earth and I will and humble to that. I signed us to this site just to see how he did in a show some time back and this is my first post, but I hope to see him more as things continue on for him. praying for you wood.

Imagine 20 lbs of ripped muscle on that frame,this kid has got it.

Quote Originally Posted by b-boy View Post
    looks great, full, seperated and a good head on his shoulders, johnny is schooling him well.

light heavy's is gonna be a in the trenches battle, I for one am so excited, i am at my all time best without a shadow of a doubt and hope to bring it to all the media boyz like glen, ray, tamir, and seth. I like how big Al is always quiet, he is my role model..LOL fly in under the radar.

man this class is gonna be SICK!!!!!
    Time to throw down...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12