Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Super Heavyweight Cedric McMillan Reminds Me of Lee Haney (1 week out photos)

Nobody

I would bet money thats he's going to win nat's this weekend Trey B. better pack it up for next year without a dout "any body want to bet"

Reminds me of the old school Brian Buchanan.....a great look

Nobody

Thumbs up

cedric looked great and was very sharp 2nite..funny how other competitors on md were talkin bout bout bringing extreme condition to the show but only a handful did in the classes that matter

Nobody

Default cedric 'the king' mcmillan

cedric looked great and was very sharp 2nite..funny how other competitors on md were talkin bout bout bringing extreme condition to the show but only a handful did in the classes that matter

Talking

he deserved the win. he has a classic bodybuilding structure of the 90's which is what everybody wants to get back into seeing. i think he will do very well at the size he is at. congrats to Cedric

I'm feeling pretty blown away by his NPC pics right now. You can see so many famous bodybuilders in his physique. The height favours him, and gives him that freaky differential, coupled with the tight waist. No noticable weak body parts - big wheels with great lines for such a tall guy.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345