Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: **VIDEO ALERT** Tamer El Guindy Sneak Peak - One Week Out from 2009 Nationals

Looked peeled and dense. Can't wait for the show!

The Bible says "IF YOU ARE NOT HUMBLE, YOU WILL BE HUMILLIATED"

Banned

^so true

Love his confidence.

I cant fucking stand it when peope seem to know how EVERYONE works.

"the biggest misstake people make is they are decresing the weight as they come closer to the contest"

HOW THE FUCK does he know what works best for everybody?!?!?!

Jay cutler takes down the poundages a bit right before a contest but im guessing MR O DOESNT COUNT?!?!

If I remember correctly thats Dorians only regret also that he DIDNT lower the weights.

Quote Originally Posted by Vander_V View Post
    Whats awkward to me is still his shoulders overpower his arms by a lot, he really looks awesome but he needs biceps, Im not sure Id give him a pro card without dem biceps.

V V
    this might sound strange, but people thats from his country, or have that look, like libanon etc, seems to have HUGE fucking shoulders every single one, and not super good arms...

I have a friend from libanon and his delts EXPLODED when he started to use aas. And ive seen about 3-4 guys in the md videos that looks about the same, delts wise, thats looks to be from his country, or same race or whatever you want to call it lol arabs?

One last post lol.

He isn't cocky, but as said Confident.
    Looks a few weeks out when just relaxing, but ripped as HELL when flexing.

Good structure and wide as hell.

Accent is worse then ebonics though

Quote Originally Posted by Swede View Post
    One last post lol.

He isn't cocky, but as said Confident.
    Looks a few weeks out when just relaxing, but ripped as HELL when flexing.

Good structure and wide as hell.

Accent is worse then ebonics though
    Are you a speech professor in Sweden? you do know your bodybuilding but it seems like you are an expert in American English. I agree with you that Tamer looks like a beast, but as soon as he wins the show I will open a thread for him to look for you to improve his English. LOL

I suck at english,

but its pretty easy to add the word "some" before the word "people" and maby throw in the word "might" every now and then

Not that it matters but tamer was born and raised in Brasil to an italian mother and a eygptian father. Portugues is his first language which explains his heavy accent. As for his shoulders he has placed the focus on other body parts and less on them. I believe he will be successful in accomplishing his goal.

Its because of his eygptian father!

Thought his accent sounded porkchop, really thick. Grew up with friends and around their family who were portuguese so I could somewhat pickup on it. It was his name that threw me off. Anyways...

Conditioning, its like they say...its no wonder hes called the Razor. Lookin tight as hell! Like swede said, relaxed he looks good. When he tightens up though, you dont expect to see as much as do of what comes next.

But as we all know the light heavies are stacked! So anything could happen. I was quite impressed by Feroce as well but...who knows if hes pulled his posing and presentation together to counter the experience of the other competitors.

If B-Ray is tightening up more and more as we speak...its going to be a tough day being an NPC national judge. Cant wait to see the turnout of this one!!

Quote Originally Posted by Swede View Post
    I cant fucking stand it when peope seem to know how EVERYONE works.

"the biggest misstake people make is they are decresing the weight as they come closer to the contest"

HOW THE FUCK does he know what works best for everybody?!?!?!

Jay cutler takes down the poundages a bit right before a contest but im guessing MR O DOESNT COUNT?!?!
    Jay still trains heavy before a contest...

And Tamer didnt say that decreasing weight was a mistake, he said that competitors should train as heavy as they can even with low carb intake..

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog08 View Post
    Sorry and no disrespect to Tamer or the guys posint in favor of him, but he will need to hope people are off if he wants to win. Those pics indicate he will not be NEAR the biggest guy on that stage. B-ray, Graham, Seth, Auguste will all be bigger. His physique is unpleasent as its domintated by his shoulders and it throws off his flow and appearence significantly. Take away his shoulders and he has an AVERAGE upper body at best. They person who win Nationals is almost ALWAYS the one with the FEWEST FLAWS. Tamer has ALOT of flaws. Over dominating out of proportion shoulders are considered a FLAW. B-rays ONLY flaw is his back width(which is better than tamers already) and conditioning which is going to be fixed. If Brandon comes in shredded, his shoulders will be appear just as good as Tamers and he will wipe that stage clean. There is no doubt about it. Tamer has to hope people are off.
    i agree

Damn dude is shredded I have to give him props on the conditioning & passion he has for the sport. It will be intresting to see who comes out of this class. I cant wait to see the top 5 stand together for comparisons..

[. Over dominating out of proportion shoulders are considered a FLAW. B-rays ONLY flaw is his back width(which is better than tamers already) and conditioning which is going to be fixed. If Brandon comes in shredded, his shoulders will be appear just as good as Tamers

I AM CONFUSED!!! ARE TAMER'S SHOULDERS BAD OR GOOD? THEY SOUND BAD ON THE FIRST SENTENCE THAN GOOD ON THE SECOND.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast