Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Testosterone cycle design (first cycle and PCT updated)

Nobody

Ha! I'm such a noob I didn't spell noob right!!!

Thanks Iwanttobebig...I'll look into higher doses next cycle.

Heavyiron, since test e takes 10-14 days to kick in, would it be good to start off with test p for the first 1/2 weeks and then continue with test e?

Hi guys, I'm on my 4th week on my test e cycle now (500mg per week split to two injections per week) and I'm also running 10mg of aromasin a day. However my libido is low right now. Could it be the aromasin?

i guess heavyiron is busy...

Quote Originally Posted by tzehan_dk View Post
    Heavyiron, since test e takes 10-14 days to kick in, would it be good to start off with test p for the first 1/2 weeks and then continue with test e?
    people usually use something like dbols as a kick-off for the cycle. really depends on your goals but i would say using test p to start off a test e cycle is less common than taking dbols

Quote Originally Posted by nick08 View Post
    Hi guys, I'm on my 4th week on my test e cycle now (500mg per week split to two injections per week) and I'm also running 10mg of aromasin a day. However my libido is low right now. Could it be the aromasin?
    the aromasin might be too strong for you. i would try 10mg eod and see what happens. the aromasin shouldn't effect the livido too much since you're running 500mg test e per week.

when did you notice the effects on your libido? are you using zinc and hcg?

after pct how long do you recommend staying off before starting a new cycle ,, and in your opinion at what dose is dbol best run at 50mg ?? and for how long 6 weeks?
    Bodybuilding isn't 90 minutes in the gym... Its a lifestyle -Lee Priest

Quote Originally Posted by tzehan_dk View Post
    Testosterone E spikes blood androgen levels within a day or so. It just plain takes time for muscle to grow brother.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Quote Originally Posted by nick08 View Post
    No one can direct you properly without labs. Get blood work on your Estradiol and Prolactin and post up the results brother.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Quote Originally Posted by richieg6 View Post
    after pct how long do you recommend staying off before starting a new cycle ,, and in your opinion at what dose is dbol best run at 50mg ?? and for how long 6 weeks?
    6-8 weeks

3-50mg daily.

Heavyiron, last question before i begin my cycle.
    Can i run a test e 500mg/week cycle without aromasin. Using UGL stuff (might be underdosed so I dont wanna limit my gains with aromasin). I have nolva at hand.
    Will do aromasin and clomid for PCT as according to your dosage recommendations.