Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Testosterone cycle design (first cycle and PCT updated)

Okay, so I was thinking of upping my TRT dosage from 200 a week to 300mgs a week for 20 weeks. I like the idea of 11 lbs, nice n slow. Question--- Do I need to take Aromasin while on the 20 week spree? If so, how much? Any help is appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    No PCT is needed if you are on TRT. Just resume TRT after the blast.

Do you feel any need to be against saying that your nuts can return to normal when they shrink on a blast and then fertility be more possible. Would taking Clomid and HCG during very low TRT be advisable if a person were to try and rejuvinate their sperm count? Like if I never wanted to come, but make sure I were able to have kids (my only concern) I know it is still possible, but I know men who have destroyed their ability to also have children from what they have done with AAS use.

How many 300mg test shots can I get from 1 10ML VIAL??
    EARTHQUAKE WEATHER FOREVER!

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    How many 300mg test shots can I get from 1 10ML VIAL??
    Simple math. If the vial is 2000mg total, then 2000/300 = 6.667. Some are 2500, 3000, or more. Depends on brand.

Nobody

That was a really well written and informative with a lot of supportive information. I am @ 184lb with a bf% of 9. I am coming off of 8 weeks test c @ 200 mg/ml every 4 days and Decca @ 200 mg/ ml following the same protocol. I used Oral Turinabol for the first 6 weeks and have taken .5 mg of anastrozol along the way. I am adding HCG in with the post cycle and plan to continue to use it as a bridge before my next cycle which I will post later. I am curious as to the frequency and quantity, as well as duration. After my 3 weeks of Arimidex, Anastrozol, clomid combo, I was going to use the HCG, Oral Tren @ 250-500 mcg ED for 6 weeks or so. I appreciate any advice, and I will look forward to some feedback.

Kinda like yours.... Noob

So you're saying run the Aromasin and Clomid weeks 1-3 coming off not waiting until after running HCG for 2 weeks?

the amount of "thinking of starting my first cycle what you do suggest for pct?" posts in this thread are incredible lmaaaao

I've read through this thread a half dozen times or so, and like many I really appreciate the time and effort put into it. For people like me, it's been incredibly helpful. I haven't started yet, still trying to absorb more and more info.

One thing I haven't seen discussed, but I feel would be a relevant question here is; what are the pro's and con's (health wise and performance wise) of cycling as in the examples provided and a long-term blast and cruise method?

I've often seen it suggested that if one was able to obtain a TRT script of 200mg per week, they can use that to cruise for X amount of weeks, then blast with 600mg or greater per week, for 8-12 weeks. I've also seen it said that if someone was utilizing the blast and cruise method, there's usually no need for PCT or as many ancillliaries. Is this true? So if someone could not get a TRT script, what are the risks of trying to replicate that blast and cruise process on your own?

When cycling gear like in the example and following the PCT protocol provided, what could one expect in terms of losing strength and muscle gains that were obtained while you were 'on?'

Is either method healthier/safer than the other?

Thanks to anyone that could help educate me.

Little Guy

Im looking to start my first cycle and I am looking for advice. I have read the first cycle thread thoroughly, but I'd like to speak speak to someone who has some experience. If anyone is willing to help me out please send me a pm. thanks.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112