Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Testosterone cycle design (first cycle and PCT updated)

Beach Body

It's a riddle, wrapped in an enigma, surrounded by a conundrum.

I've commented before up above saying "this is great" and I must say again, that this is indeed..great. Getting ready for pct now soon and clomid/aromasin it is.

Every time I read this i feel happy.

I thought test was legal and you could get it at GNC?

I also thought the side effect was 1) rage 2) acne 3) bad sleep

Quote Originally Posted by bluecountry View Post
    I thought test was legal and you could get it at GNC?

I also thought the side effect was 1) rage 2) acne 3) bad sleep
    Joke right? Good one
    Posts may contain false information, and are for entertainment only. Always seek professional medical advice.

Nobody

Thanks mate and it was very helpfull. I am new on here and that was just the info I was looking for...Keep up the good work...

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I have pinned thousands of times and never had an infection.

Look at the chart in post 3. Waiting 7 days to pin is a roller coaster for hormones.

HCG will speed recovery but you can get along without it if you don't mind a delayed recovery.
    How would your AI dosing change if HCG isn't present on cycle or through PCT?

Heavy, as somebody interested in someday using AAS, I'm wondering a few things.
    OK...so I'm 26...5 11 and 180ish.

Maintaince for me on non-workout days would be 2400.
    On work out days maybe 2600 (guesstimates).

If I go ahead with your first cycle...in order to reap the benefits...what do my macros need to be?

I usually on non workout days get 2600, 180 as protein.
    On workout days I get 2800-300, 180 as protein.

If I follow this macro diet (and I simply can't due to GI reasons have a 3-4K diet), will I still be able to have the strength and size gains one would desire?

Quote Originally Posted by bluecountry View Post
    Heavy, as somebody interested in someday using AAS, I'm wondering a few things.
    OK...so I'm 26...5 11 and 180ish.

Maintaince for me on non-workout days would be 2400.
    On work out days maybe 2600 (guesstimates).

If I go ahead with your first cycle...in order to reap the benefits...what do my macros need to be?

I usually on non workout days get 2600, 180 as protein.
    On workout days I get 2800-300, 180 as protein.

If I follow this macro diet (and I simply can't due to GI reasons have a 3-4K diet), will I still be able to have the strength and size gains one would desire?
    Nutritional intake. Energy and protein intakes were standardized at 36 kcal kg1 day1 and 1.2 g kg1 day1, respectively. The standardized diet was initiated 2 wk before treatment was started; dietary instructions were reinforced every 4 wk. The nutritional intake was verified by analysis of 3-day food records and 24-h food recalls every 4 wk by use of the Minnesota Nutritional Software.

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/cgi/co...ll/281/6/E1172
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

thanks heavyiron for realy good info and im glad im not just jumping in this but whats your thought about adding two 10mg Anabol Methandienone tabs a day with your first cycle?? thanks

Great post!

Heavy,

Is there a rule of thumb for maximal amount of time you should be on an AI. For example if you ran .5mg eod for 12 weeks strait while on test is it ok to continue this through pct until the esters clear? or will being on this long create a massive estro rebound?

Thanks