Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Testosterone cycle design (first cycle and PCT updated)

Quote Originally Posted by monaincha View Post
    Hey Heavy, Thanks for the great post.

My question: I have 3 weeks left on a 10 week Test Prop (150mg EOD) cycle. I've been running 50mg of Proviron daily and 25mg or Aromasin. I have Nolvadex for PCT.

I was going to run 40/40/20/20 with the Nolva and 25mg daily of Aromasin for 4 weeks.

I only have one 5000iu vial of HCG is there anyway I can incorporate it into my PCT and help my recovery?
    The last day of your prop inject start 1,000iu HCG ed.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    The last day of your prop inject start 1,000iu HCG ed.
    Thanks Heavy, so if I pinned 1000iu daily for 5 days straight should I start the nolva 40/40/20/20 on day 6? Also should I just keep running the aromasin like I am daily to the very end of my pct, even during the hcg period?

Quote Originally Posted by monaincha View Post
    Thanks Heavy, so if I pinned 1000iu daily for 5 days straight should I start the nolva 40/40/20/20 on day 6? Also should I just keep running the aromasin like I am daily to the very end of my pct, even during the hcg period?
    Yes and yes =)
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Question. I'm curretnly running 750mg enanthate weekly and using dex at .5mg MWF along with Nolv at 20mg Daily (I've been on a while...) When I start my HCG at 1000 IU ed after my last pin, should I continue with my ancillaries as I have been or cut them out for the approximate 15 days I'm using HCG?

Quote Originally Posted by toeheadskater View Post
    Question. I'm curretnly running 750mg enanthate weekly and using dex at .5mg MWF along with Nolv at 20mg Daily (I've been on a while...) When I start my HCG at 1000 IU ed after my last pin, should I continue with my ancillaries as I have been or cut them out for the approximate 15 days I'm using HCG?
    Keep them in there. HCG can cause a rise in estro.

Thank you Heavy for all of your posts. I have learned a great deal reading your work and know that it takes a shitload of time and effort to do the research and post. Again, thank you for doing what you do.

Heavy, (or anyone who can answer),

After a stack of injectables, a buddy of mine went on a d-bol ony cycle yielding great results - I witnessed.

Well, when he ordered more, instead of d-bol, he received a bottle of Metanabol - with a reason stating that they were out of d-bol and that (Metanbol) is basically the same as d-bol. Any truth to this?

Heavy,

Can you check out this thread? :

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=90243

I am thinking of running your first recommended cycle (but with test cyp, then possibly switching to test prop or susp because of the shorter detection time), with the same AI and HCG. However, if you check out that banned list, found here: http://www.wada-ama.org/Documents/Wo...st_2010_EN.pdf

It shows all of those basically being banned. How far out from a competition could I run this (10 weeks of the test, then pct) and be safe? Or do you have any other recommendations?

I know the detection times of the test, but, having a hard time finding it for some of the ai/hcg (for during)/pct stuff...
    Last edited by superquick; July 5th, 2010 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Keep them in there. HCG can cause a rise in estro.
    I know this question is very similar to the above post, but would it be ok to discontinue use of the adex (dont have aromasin) a few days after ceasing hcg and once on nolva. Maybe im off base, but have read that together is a bit overkill. Thanks in advance heavy

Quote Originally Posted by Rah22491 View Post
    I know this question is very similar to the above post, but would it be ok to discontinue use of the adex (dont have aromasin) a few days after ceasing hcg and once on nolva. Maybe im off base, but have read that together is a bit overkill. Thanks in advance heavy
    You should continue running your AI until pct is over.
    Posts may contain false information, and are for entertainment only. Always seek professional medical advice.