Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Testosterone cycle design (first cycle and PCT updated)

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Keep them in there. HCG can cause a rise in estro.
    What is your opinion on the Esplendido HRT guy over at Rx on not using Hcg for PCT as he says that it will prevent true return of normal natural test levels until you stop Hcg?

And I've read that while Hcg is great for PCT short term, never run it more than 3 weeks or it could cause permanent shutdown. So why or how can you use it while on cycle (lower dosed) and PCT for long durations? If the former where true than HRT docs would not use it or would it not matter in that population as they are probably permantly too low anyways?

Last question, I know the best first cycle is Test and Test only. But is it an absolute "no no" to run Dbol for first 4 weeks of this first cycle to get the ball rolling real proper like?!

Thanks, D
    Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

One more question Heavy, i can't get my hands on aromasin, it's impossible to get it here.

Can i proceed with adex for on-cycle and PCT? Would there be any changes in terms of dosage? Cheers.

One more question Heavy, I can't get my hands on Aromasin since it's impossible to find it in my country.

Can i proceed with adex while on cycle and for PCT?

Cheers

Banned

wow thanks for posting this. good thing i read it before i became another idiot posting the same question lol

Ok, here is my question. I do not have the means to get aromasin. My PCT will be nolva, clomid, HCG. What could I take besides aromasin during a cycle to keep my estrogen levels in check. Also will be using HcG during cycle as well. This is also my first cycle. I am worried about gyno during cycle. From reading what Heavy wrote. I could take tamoxifen as a emergency purpose but if I did not want to wait that long, what can I take during besides aromasin? thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by Unvme2 View Post
    Ok, here is my question. I do not have the means to get aromasin. My PCT will be nolva, clomid, HCG. What could I take besides aromasin during a cycle to keep my estrogen levels in check. Also will be using HcG during cycle as well. This is also my first cycle. I am worried about gyno during cycle. From reading what Heavy wrote. I could take tamoxifen as a emergency purpose but if I did not want to wait that long, what can I take during besides aromasin? thanks guys
    You can take arimidex from what Heavy wrote (first page)

Would anyone suggest Sustanon 250 for a first cycle? or is that just too complicated because it is a mixture of four different testosterones?
    Those who persist prevail

Quote Originally Posted by jdilla2812 View Post
    Would anyone suggest Sustanon 250 for a first cycle? or is that just too complicated because it is a mixture of four different testosterones?
    Should be no problem
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Spotter

Heavy, for the PCT can I just use 11-oxo in place of Vitamin C for it's role in keeping the cortisol in check?

Nobody

Heavy,
    Have a friend that is starting a test e cycle for 8 weeks. Everyone is telling him different things about pct's. What do you recommend for him?

HI...wouldn't doing a cycle of just Deca alone be just as effective?

^^^^
    explain your reasoning behind this.
    "I like them more around the age of 10 or so that way I can think of your physique because I'm so hopelessly in love with your body" - killinweights