Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Testosterone cycle design (first cycle and PCT updated)

Quote Originally Posted by joeyzaza View Post
    heavy, in your sample cycle#2 it suggests weeks 1-5 600 5-8 800 6-8--1gram do you believe in pyramiding or like it says to just increase weekly than stop- you dont think that might be too big of a drop or shut-off from 1000mg's to none? just curious. if you do agree can you briefly explain why? thanks...
    Heavy esters like Enanthate and Cypionate are self tapering so no need to taper down the dose unless you are running high doses, ie. 1,500mg plus weekly.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

Quote Originally Posted by joeyzaza View Post
    i was kicked off for prooving the moderator on iron mgazine wrong for roughly the same statement you just made iron, aromasin(exemestane) will kill not block up to 85% of estrogen in blood or system . my only thought is with the aromasin while using during cycle do you think it might kill to much estrogen allowing plaque build up in arteries in heart , due to the lack of estrogen which aids in good cholesterol maintenance . i like to think novaldex and or clomid is ok during cycle and then aromasin during pct and after hcg. anyway just a thought. you are right on ,with info thanks iron
    Aromasin reduces E2 in males less than 85%. Its maybe going to reduce aromatase by 60% maximum on average because of our higher circulating T levels. The female AI studies do not apply to males as far as E2 suppression or half lives.

Keep in mind your body can make new enzymes so the reduction in aromatase is not permanent once you stop using Aromasin. Also, the male Aromasin studies that do show about a 50% reduction in E2 did not show lipids negatively correlated.

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/con...act/88/12/5951
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Aromasin reduces E2 in males less than 85%. Its maybe going to reduce aromatase by 60% maximum on average because of our higher circulating T levels. The female AI studies do not apply to males as far as E2 suppression or half lives.

Keep in mind your body can make new enzymes so the reduction in aromatase is not permanent once you stop using Aromasin. Also, the male Aromasin studies that do show about a 50% reduction in E2 did not show lipids negatively correlated.

http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/con...act/88/12/5951
    thanks for answering both questions those guys are killen me on that other thread yesterday,i love it, anyway- so it better to run exemestane during cycle as well as post, ok and its fine to go up to 1 gram at last week and stop due to the fact that your test levels will taper off in time whether your running 200mg. or 1000 mg. last week correct? thanks for your time i see you at iron mag. also.. and you can pm me on where to find aromasin for good$ some of those sites are ridiculous, i think it was geneeza? brand exemestane was only like 100$ for the 25mg. pills and the same amount elsewhere was near 300$ so im not sold it was legit.. if you can answer these ? again thanks .

Really good info
    Thanks

excellent info

Nobody

This is by far one of the best threads I have ever read, although I do not post that much I read lots of info. on many different sites. I'm getting ready to start my cycle in about 6-8 months when i'll be out of the middle east, now I know what to refer back to at that time.

Thanks again

Heavy, whats the half-life of aromasin, if taking 25mg a day, shoul dyou split the dosage morning?evening and on empty stomach? thx.

Hi, i am going on Tren A 200 mg a week with Test E on 500mg a week. Going on tren for 10 weeks and test E on 12 weeks. What are information i need to take not? please help

I am very much worried about the pct for the cycle. Can anyone let me know the pct as well.

Great post. Its nice to have all this info in one spot. To bad I cant find anything anymore.
    You must do what others don't to achieve what others won't.

Heavyiron, I was wondering if one were to take the 600 mg of the test Enanthate every tue. and sat. such as you suggested in your origianal post without using any other of the Ancillaries that you reccomended, is it a for sure thing about gynecamastia? Like as long as the chest is being hit one to two times a week for example and it's being stimulated, you think one could get away without taking the Ancillaries?

Quote Originally Posted by Brsmith07 View Post
    Heavyiron, I was wondering if one were to take the 600 mg of the test Enanthate every tue. and sat. such as you suggested in your origianal post without using any other of the Ancillaries that you reccomended, is it a for sure thing about gynecamastia? Like as long as the chest is being hit one to two times a week for example and it's being stimulated, you think one could get away without taking the Ancillaries?
    Training has nothing to do with developing gyno. Gyno is developed through estrogen (in this case). Testosterone can convert to estrogen and it will. It is different for everyone how much and how much they are affected by it. It is never a for sure thing. Some can run 1000 mg/week without seeing any gyno symptoms and others can run 400 mg/week and get gyno. The only way to battle gyno or gyno symptoms is by fighting the estrogen, by either inhibiting the circulating estrogen or by inhibiting the receptors (receptors are sites to which estrogen connects and then does its thing as it were..).

I hope I've helped, if not, heavyiron can drop in!

PS: I advise you to do a lot more research; because by what you've shown to know I think you don't know a lot about hormones.. (because you think training your chest will prevent gyno).

Thanks Iwanttobebig, and yes much more research is in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Brsmith07 View Post
    Thanks Iwanttobebig, and yes much more research is in progress.
    Good!

i was just wondering if anybody knows if u have to take a post cycle with A50 and A-HD and if it works?Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by monch View Post
    i was just wondering if anybody knows if u have to take a post cycle with A50 and A-HD and if it works?Thanks
    Stick with Clomid/Nolva for post cycle. Fancy shit doesnt work most of the times so keep it as simple as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by the-unnatural View Post
    Stick with Clomid/Nolva for post cycle. Fancy shit doesnt work most of the times so keep it as simple as possible.
    What's "fancy shit"? What's one gonna do about the estro rebound after dropping nolva?

Quote Originally Posted by BfB View Post
    What's "fancy shit"? What's one gonna do about the estro rebound after dropping nolva?
    I've personally not seen that happen in a proper PCT plan. But what you can do is run a lower-end dose of aromasin (10 mg daily, obviously you can choose to go higher..) throughout PCT and maybe throughout your cycle if you're running a compound that converts to estrogen like Testosterone. As HI has proven several times and also in this topic, aromasin prevents estrogen rebound.

With fancy shit, OTC PCT supplements are meant.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast