Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Testosterone cycle design (first cycle and PCT updated)

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanttobebig View Post
    I've personally not seen that happen in a proper PCT plan. But what you can do is run a lower-end dose of aromasin (10 mg daily, obviously you can choose to go higher..) throughout PCT and maybe throughout your cycle if you're running a compound that converts to estrogen like Testosterone. As HI has proven several times and also in this topic, aromasin prevents estrogen rebound.

With fancy shit, OTC PCT supplements are meant.
    EXACTLY! The intent of my post was to get "the-unnatural" to reply with actual tech rather than a simplistic response. The tech within this thread, and many others, has been proven to work by scientific studies, and is becoming more of the norm now within the bodybuilding industry. My thinking is that he was calling out regimens like HI's (aka Arimidex, Aromasin, HCG) as "fancy shit" that doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwanttobebig View Post
    I've personally not seen that happen in a proper PCT plan. But what you can do is run a lower-end dose of aromasin (10 mg daily, obviously you can choose to go higher..) throughout PCT and maybe throughout your cycle if you're running a compound that converts to estrogen like Testosterone. As HI has proven several times and also in this topic, aromasin prevents estrogen rebound.

With fancy shit, OTC PCT supplements are meant.
    yep correct, nothing against aromasin and HCG by the way. Other stuff other than HCG, aromasin, clomid and nolva is useless. For me personally I only needed clomid, nolva and HCG to have a successful PCT and my blood work proved that the natural test fully recovered to what it was before. I didnt use aromasin personally.

And for those worried about estro rebound after PCT, then I think you guys are really screwed. Literally because after PCT your body should normalize and all hormones should be in balance, like test to estro. But if you did your PCT wrong in the first place then for sure will be screwed x2. Its pretty simple what to do to have everything ok.
    Last edited by the-unnatural; August 30th, 2011 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BfB View Post
    EXACTLY! The intent of my post was to get "the-unnatural" to reply with actual tech rather than a simplistic response. The tech within this thread, and many others, has been proven to work by scientific studies, and is becoming more of the norm now within the bodybuilding industry. My thinking is that he was calling out regimens like HI's (aka Arimidex, Aromasin, HCG) as "fancy shit" that doesn't work.
    There could be tons of scientific articles but you could get screwed either way if you turn out to be the exception or a simple deviant to any "study". Not to mention how many doctors would claim that AAS are bad for you in the first place, but is it the all answer - definitely not. You have to test on your body to know what will work for you, thats why I never rely on scientific studies other than for an extra read to keep in mind.

I didnt need neither aromasin or arimidex for my PCT and a lot of people in the gyms I talked to didnt use it either and have successfully recovered using HCG/Clomid/Nolva. Thats why you dont need 5 different drugs for PCT unless you are special in terms of how you react. And if you are THAT estrogen sensitive that you think you'd get gyno as soon as you stop Nolva then you are pretty much screwed unless you are on it all year around? So I think I made my point.

Thanks heavyiron, that was very informative. I'm going to learn more about aromasin.

Can i use 600mg of Sustanon instead (300mg twice weekly)?
    And i think its a very light cycle so would I really need aromasin and HCG?
    Can i just do a pct of nolva/clomid?
    Thanks.

Thinking of starting my first cycle soon with 600 mg of Test E a week for 10 weeks, what gauge needles do you guys recommend as im completely new to this?