Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Testosterone cycle design (first cycle and PCT updated)

Quote Originally Posted by rawberry View Post
    this thread is a great place to start your research. just take the aromasin, keep the tamox in case gyno symptoms occur. do not start your cycle until you have all your ancillary drugs
    Thanks man, are there any legitimate sites to buy aromasin from? Or is this something I will have to track down at my gym? Ha ha

heavy since tren acetate on a mg for mg basis is stronger than testosterone, what is a typical dose for a first time tren acetate user? is there any more benefit to run tren ed than running it eod?

Quote Originally Posted by notram218 View Post
    heavy since tren acetate on a mg for mg basis is stronger than testosterone, what is a typical dose for a first time tren acetate user? is there any more benefit to run tren ed than running it eod?
    My opinion:

Rule #1: The more frequent the injections, the more stable your bloodlevels will be (this is better). However, eod IS sufficient for acetate and you'll be completely fine.
    Rule #2: Do not run Trenbolone alone (without Testosterone).

I wouldn't go higher than 75 mg/eod and I'm doing 50 mg/eod for my first time with Trenbolone.

I never saw much difference with ed but I always stack with test. Newbies can run 225mg Tren ace weekly.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

awesome thread! im looking to start my first cycle in a couple of months or so am right now im just doing my research. just want to thank everyone for all the information they post on here its very helpful and i would hope more trust worthy then other websites.

Dedicated Noob

Good info Heavy

heavy have you ever tried kigtropin? how did you like it?

How long after , prop + mast should some1 start P,C,T ?
    Bodybuilding isn't 90 minutes in the gym... Its a lifestyle -Lee Priest

heavy have you ever tried kigtropin? how did you like it?
    I use blue tops. I had labs and it was good to go so that's all I use.

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...How?highlight=
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

Quote Originally Posted by richieg6 View Post
    How long after , prop + mast should some1 start P,C,T ?
    3-4 days brother

hey heavy if you are blasting and cruising in 10week increments, then on the cruising part say 200mg test-e a week, do you still run an AI? are there any side effects of running an AI for long periods of time?

I was tooling around the website looking for answers reguarding a good starting cycle and it appears that I've found it. I will be 34 this month and I have been in desperate need of advice on how to get this thing started. I've been training for 20+ years and have never entertained the thought of steroids until about the last 8. Never having used anything before what would you believe to be the most affordable cycle to start with that would yield maximum gains. I sincerely appreciate any advise. THANKS!