Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 52 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Q and A with Trey Brewer

Default Q and A with Trey Brewer

Welcome Trey Brewer to the MD Family...

Trey_Brewer_Joins_Team_MD.jpg

TREY I THINK EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT ALL THE HYPE THAT SURROUNDS YOU? I WONDER HOW ALL THAT PRESSURE MUST FEEL. I AM A FAN AND THINK YOU WILL GO FAR THE SPORT NEEDS YOUNG BLOOD. DONT LET HATERZ GET YOU DOWN WE ALL KNOW ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME FOR YOU

Looking forward to the fans questions..

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Durand View Post
    Welcome Trey Brewer to the MD Family...

Trey_Brewer_Joins_Team_MD.jpg

Thanks for the support, I am going to keep busting my ass in the gym..

Quote Originally Posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
    TREY I THINK EVERYONE WANTS TO KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT ALL THE HYPE THAT SURROUNDS YOU? I WONDER HOW ALL THAT PRESSURE MUST FEEL. I AM A FAN AND THINK YOU WILL GO FAR THE SPORT NEEDS YOUNG BLOOD. DONT LET HATERZ GET YOU DOWN WE ALL KNOW ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME FOR YOU

Trey congrats on your showing this past weekend. Your wheels look back to normal freakin big and your conditioning looked great. Keep banging away at it your futures gonna be great in this sport. Also congrats on signing with MD.

JESUS LOOK AT THE AVI! HEY TREY HAVE YOU EVER TRIED DORIAN OR MENTZER STYLE TRAINING I KNOW YOU TRAIN SUPERHEAVY

Iron Addict

Trey, great showing at the show! what's your plans for the next year and also what did you do to pull your arms up? great work and best of luck!

Trey, I think your body type is suited to follow a diet like George Farah's. Stay lean during the off season and keep tight brother. Looking foward to seeing you standing as the champ like cedric soon

Hey TREY ITS Ed, cop in smyrna, looked at the pics from the show, you looked good. Keep up the hard work they can't deny you for to much longer. GOOD LUCK and congrats

Hey Trey, great job at the Nationals...was wondering what your training split looks like?

Trey, good job in the Nationals. You're still a great bodybuilder despite what others say. Don't worry about what others think or say all they can do is tak. Keep hitting the weights hard you got this man! It's still early!

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trey Brewer View Post
    Thanks for the support, I am going to keep busting my ass in the gym..
    Welcome to MD Trey! I hope you are active on the forums here us fans love to interact with the top bodybuilders like you! My question is do you feel alot of pressure being sponsored by bsn and now md?

Keep at it and the rewards will come.

Thumbs up

Welcome to MD TREY

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Nobody

Hey Trey congrats on signing wit MD!!!!!!Man keep ur Head up bro u looked good this past weekend.....Man u'll have that pro card for sure next year........U one down to earth guy and a great bodybuilder!!!!!Keep pumping bro.......

First off, I want to say thanks for all the support. There is a lot of pressure and hype but I stay focused on what i got to do. I eat, sleep, and train. I keep myself around a lot of positive people weather it be family or friends.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post

Thanks for all the support. I will keep pushing to become better and better.

Quote Originally Posted by industrialfreak1984 View Post
    Trey congrats on your showing this past weekend. Your wheels look back to normal freakin big and your conditioning looked great. Keep banging away at it your futures gonna be great in this sport. Also congrats on signing with MD.

Page 1 of 52 123456789101151 ... LastLast