Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ** Video Exclusive** Jeff Long vs Lee Banks; Fred Smalls vs PD Devers Comparisons

Default ** Video Exclusive** Jeff Long vs Lee Banks; Fred Smalls vs PD Devers Comparisons

With side by side comparisons - Click: http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...view/2560/256/

no offense to jeff long, as i am a big fan and think you look awesome, but i just think banks looked a little better, better shape and depper cuts based on this video. Oh well as you will both be excellent pros and good representer of body building

im with this guy LEE BANKS won that pose down hisback is strides ahead of long not to mention he had fuller muscle bellies much more pleasing look i think CONGRATS TO JEFF LONG but.............LEE won!!!!!
    Ty Lumley NOVICE/Hobbiest bodybuilder www.DOUBLELKENNELS.com

Spotter

How th f' Long beat Banks is beyond me cause he clearly wasn't better.

Yeah, I'm a Lee Banks fan. He lives in my hometown. Until that video I just took everybodys word that Jeff Long was compareable to Lee Banks.

But after watching the video. WTF? Damn Lee got robbed!!! But we'll see them meet again in the Pro ranks. Wonder who's going to quailify for the Olympia first. s

BTW Congradulations Jeff. What are your numbers for the Lotto this week?

I really do think you will be a good Pro, Jeff.

BANKS DESERVED TO WIN, I WAS AT THE SHOW AND HE LOOKED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by birdman2388 View Post
    no offense to jeff long, as i am a big fan and think you look awesome, but i just think banks looked a little better, better shape and depper cuts based on this video. Oh well as you will both be excellent pros and good representer of body building
    i noticed this too after seeing this video, especially from behind banks kills him
    "Leg Day Is Business"
    Layne Norton

Tune into MD Radio with Shawn Ray this Monday, November 30, to hear what the Winner, Jeff Long has to say at 4pm PST / 7pm EST!