Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Did Cedric McMillan win every pose?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, across the board, Cedric was the clear winner

25 71.43%
  • No, Khatami's legs were better, but Cedric took everything else

3 8.57%
  • No, Burneika's chest was better, but Cedric took the rest

0 0%
  • No, Burneika won shoulders

2 5.71%
  • No, other

5 14.29%
  • Of the top three, Khatami was the most conditioned

0 0%

Thread: **NPC Super Heavyweight Video** Did Cedric McMillan win every pose?

Default **NPC Super Heavyweight Video** Did Cedric McMillan win every pose?

It's safe to say that Cedric McMillan dominated in the NPC Nationals Super Heavyweight division. But did he dominate in everything? We put together this video from Jeff Binns' and Per Bernal's photos (doing our best to keep proportions correct) to compare the physiques of the top three monsters in the Super Heavyweight class. Did Cedric take every pose? Abbas Khatami and Robert Burneika each have their strong points. Were they ever better than Cedric? What do you think?

NPC Nationals: Super Heavyweight Showdown Video

I would say he dominated just about every pose. The only poses questionable were the ones where I couldn't clearly see the blue thing in the back that proved it was proportionate, and roberts head looked about twice the size of cedrics in that pic so it was obveously from a different view. If I would say robert had anything on cedric, it would be the most muscular?

Cedric looks like arnold to me haha

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Robert had more muscle but his posing is terrible!!!!
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by BBMechanics View Post
    The only poses questionable were the ones where I couldn't clearly see the blue thing in the back that proved it was proportionate, and roberts head looked about twice the size of cedrics in that pic so it was obveously from a different view. If I would say robert had anything on cedric, it would be the most muscular?
    I agree. When putting this video together we also used the blue banner in the background as a reference point. We even did some size tests overlaying one "N" of from the NPC to measure exactly with another photo, but even that proved to be not without errors in proportions because if the poser was standing closer to the camera, then they would appear larger.

I believe the best way to judge (other than sitting in the front row with the judges) is to look at the photos taken in the final comparison shots that flash through right about at 3:00 in the vid. Keep in mind, those were taken Friday night at prejudging (thanks Jeff Binns!)

Not sure if it rivals Cedric, but Roberts most muscular is pretty bad ass. (IMO).

Cedric won with straight firsts....so in the end....who cares LOL
    FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

I was there...Robert was a little out of proportion and Khatami lacked arm size.
    Cedric was more balanced but wasn't as conditioned at Khatami. He didn't BLOW this class away. This was the toughest SHW lineup in years.
    2005 NPC Teen National Lightweight Champion

I was there Cedric won hands down.. Abbas looked like a lt heavy next to those 2 to be honest.. & Robert will win next amateur show prob usa's

Ced had it on lock hands down
    Become comfortable with being uncomfortable.
    F.I.T. Corps

he dominated his class
    "Leg Day Is Business"
    Layne Norton

Robert's most muscular is very strong; and Abbas was shredded, but needs more size as a Super-heavy! Cedric dominated!!!

you are joking right??? those other two were not even close

Cedric looked awesome he deserved to win. I'm happy he is where he is now and hope to see more of him in the future. Can anyone please tell me why Jerome furgeson & Sean allen aren't pro's yet ?