Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Who's physique would you choose to be future Mr. Olympia?

Voters
407. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cedric Mcmillan

    184 45.21%
  • Phil Heath

    223 54.79%
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
Results 171 to 187 of 194

Thread: Cedric Mcmillan Vs. Phil Heath

  1. #171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GUERRERO View Post
    I thought I'd bring this back just for fun & debate.
    There is no debate Phil is Mr. Olympia. Cedric placed 11th at last years New York Pro against (other then Kai) a sub par line up

  2. #172
    Mini Forklift Ⓥ
    Guest

    Default

    Future Mr O's? Cedric or David Henry for me.

    David+Henry+(2nd)z+-+2009+Mr.+Olympia.jpg

  3. #173
    Amateur Threat bantamweightchamp2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,063
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    David was a Mr. O 202 right ?

  4. #174
    Amateur Threat T-Relz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,967
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bantamweightchamp2012 View Post
    David was a Mr. O 202 right ?
    Yes. Won the 202 in '08.
    Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. ~Ralph Marston


  5. #175
    Amateur Threat SeanTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Forklift Ⓥ View Post
    Future Mr O's? Cedric or David Henry for me.

    David+Henry+(2nd)z+-+2009+Mr.+Olympia.jpg
    fail

  6. #176
    Mini Forklift Ⓥ
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanTD View Post
    fail
    Why? This is a forum, that's my opinion.

    If DH can bring his legs up he'd possibly be someone that could be thrown into the mix. Just my 2c.

  7. #177
    Amateur Threat SeanTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,634

    Default

    Hes already been the 202 Olympia champ...if your talking about the Open...and you think david Henry has a chance?????

    The year he placed 1st in the 202's he got 15th (16th is last place). That was 2008 and that was a weak period in bodybuilding...we are coming into a fierce era of new guys now.

    Never ever ever ever will he win the Open Olympia. Let alone crack top 4. To many top guys..

    If you like his physique thats cool. But lets be real.

  8. #178
    Mini Forklift Ⓥ
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanTD View Post
    Hes already been the 202 Olympia champ...if your talking about the Open...and you think david Henry has a chance?????

    The year he placed 1st in the 202's he got 15th (16th is last place). That was 2008 and that was a weak period in bodybuilding...we are coming into a fierce era of new guys now.

    Never ever ever ever will he win the Open Olympia. Let alone crack top 4. To many top guys..

    If you like his physique thats cool. But lets be real.
    I'm simply talking 'Future Mr. Olympia' as the poll states. Do I think he has a chance? Yes, but I'm talking about sometime in the next 5yrs or even longer. Over the next few years, if aesthetics start getting rewarded more by the judges and the guys with blocky, mismatched physiques start getting placed where they should then I reckon he might do okay.

    Lots of maybe's though, depends if he gets back to BB'ing fulltime.

  9. #179
    iWarrior
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LongJourney Los View Post
    There is no debate Phil is Mr. Olympia. Cedric placed 11th at last years New York Pro against (other then Kai) a sub par line up
    I hereby certify you as a HATER! Tell me, why are you even here?

  10. #180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GUERRERO View Post
    I hereby certify you as a HATER! Tell me, why are you even here?
    i didnt realize stating facts was considered hating

  11. #181
    iWarrior
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LongJourney Los View Post
    i didnt realize stating facts was considered hating
    There's nothing wrong with stating facts. Yes, Phil is Mr. Olympia. No question. But if you go by my OP, who's physique would you choose to be Mr. Olympia? Not the judges, but you?

  12. #182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GUERRERO View Post
    There's nothing wrong with stating facts. Yes, Phil is Mr. Olympia. No question. But if you go by my OP, who's physique would you choose to be Mr. Olympia? Not the judges, but you?
    oh my bad missed that part. well i would still have to say phil by a long shot. phil has it all imo if it wasnt for his narrow clavicles he would be the second coming of Ronnie. Cedric has potential but that dont mean shit. the best ive seen Cedric look was at the 09 nationals when he won his pro card other than that he just seems to be gettin worse. i do believe that he will show up at the new york pro looking improved but not sure if it will be good enough to crack the top ten. to me cedric needs more overall size and needs to bring better conditioning come contest day. i hope he brings it to new york and starts living up to his potential. bodybuilding needs someone like him on top

  13. #183
    Beast Bobby Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    9,010
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GUERRERO View Post
    There's nothing wrong with stating facts. Yes, Phil is Mr. Olympia. No question. But if you go by my OP, who's physique would you choose to be Mr. Olympia? Not the judges, but you?
    Phil, easily right now.
    "When a vacuum was a badge of honor." - Pecan



  14. #184
    Amateur Threat
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    1,371
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Phil will be Mr. O at least 3 times i believe.. but i like Ceds physique much better..

    David Henry placed 2nd at the Ironman in 06 i believe which is impressive for a 202.. One of my favorite bodybuilders by far.

  15. #185
    Spotter
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corona, CA
    Posts
    236

    Default

    I'd say Phil Heath is bigger, but my vote goes to Cedric because he's much taller, has a better structure, and a more marketable physique.

  16. #186
    Bro Scientist Rjackd1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    6,426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LongJourney Los View Post
    There is no debate Phil is Mr. Olympia. Cedric placed 11th at last years New York Pro against (other then Kai) a sub par line up
    Ced put on a ton of weight in between the show he WON last year and the NY Pro...he caught so much shit even after WINNING that show that he was too flat, too lanky, not full enough, whatever people wanted to say- which, i'd remind you, was immediately AFTER the car accident that almost took his family - it's a testament to his word being his bond that he even got onstage, much less won the show...he did that show because he'd committed to it. Basically he got irritated after all the negativity following that show and ate every buffet in South Carolina in between that win and the NY...he knew he was coming at less than his best there. Don't let that be your opinion of him, please- dude looks 100% different right now.
    He just sent me 5 pics from today, after a week of 100g/carbs...looks nasty. When he fills out and steps on stage I firmly believe he's gonna open some eyes.

  17. #187
    iWarrior
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjackd1 View Post
    Ced put on a ton of weight in between the show he WON last year and the NY Pro...he caught so much shit even after WINNING that show that he was too flat, too lanky, not full enough, whatever people wanted to say- which, i'd remind you, was immediately AFTER the car accident that almost took his family - it's a testament to his word being his bond that he even got onstage, much less won the show...he did that show because he'd committed to it. Basically he got irritated after all the negativity following that show and ate every buffet in South Carolina in between that win and the NY...he knew he was coming at less than his best there. Don't let that be your opinion of him, please- dude looks 100% different right now.
    He just sent me 5 pics from today, after a week of 100g/carbs...looks nasty. When he fills out and steps on stage I firmly believe he's gonna open some eyes.
    Man, I wish I could see those pics as I firmly believe he will come in NASTY!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •