Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Q and A with Neil Hill

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by thebeast23 View Post
    Actually Ive been doing the diet with no carbs for about a month, but I know added the carbs back in slowly, when I was on the anabolic diet my strength did go up and maintained alot of muscle and drop a little bit of bodyfat which made the illusion of me getting bigger. But now that I got the carbs back in im alot more fuller with more vascularity. Im about 190 (5'9) with maybe 10 percent bodyfat now sure, do you think this diet would be great for maximum gains and maintain if not attain better condition.Heres the current one I just started--Meal-- 1 3 whole eggs 1 serv olive oil 1 scoop of oatmeal 1 slice of whole grain bread with 1/2 serv PB and a touch of jelly 1 packet green tea 1 multi vitamin --Meal-- 2 Red Meat or Whole Eggs1 serv cottage cheese 1 med potato or 1 serving oatmeal2 glucosamine pills 1 serv olive oil 1 serv nuts--Meal 3-- (post workout)1 serving milk (or protein shake if possible)1 bannana1 small orange1 med potato or bowl of pasta and rice1 packet green tea--Meal 4-- Whole Eggs or Fish1 med potato or bowl of pasta and rice or oatmealgreen salad1 serv olive oil or nuts--Meal 5--1 serv cottage cheese1 serv olive oil1 serv nutsgreen salad1 packet green teaThanks for taking the time to help me. Oh I got a question about that monster Zack Khan, what are the primary exercises he used to thicken up his chest and back? In his past years were deadlifts a everyweek thing? Did he do nothing but presses for his chest? Or did he add in some flys too? On the nutrex site his training plan is designed around high volume with alot of dropsets, I know a beginner wouldnt benefit from that or would it?sorry for the typing the computer im using at the moment is really messed up
    Hey the Beast, The diet you have writen is good, but just keep me up dated on how your looking and feeling as time goes by. Send me some pic's over when you have time so I can check out your progress. Zack like all bodybuilders has used a lot of heavy pressing and dead lifting at some time. We still go heavy with my Y3t training, but we also use iso high volume reps as well, as I do with all my "guys". Remember you have to push with your Muscle and not your joints!!!! So if any movement in performed correctly its going to build Muscle, eg flys peck deck etc mate

thebeast23

Quote Originally Posted by neil hill View Post
    Hey the Beast, The diet you have writen is good, but just keep me up dated on how your looking and feeling as time goes by. Send me some pic's over when you have time so I can check out your progress. Zack like all bodybuilders has used a lot of heavy pressing and dead lifting at some time. We still go heavy with my Y3t training, but we also use iso high volume reps as well, as I do with all my "guys". Remember you have to push with your Muscle and not your joints!!!! So if any movement in performed correctly its going to build Muscle, eg flys peck deck etc mate
    Thanks alot Neil, MD adding you to their roster really made the bodybuilding world a whole lot better! Oh yeah ive been on really high energy on my diet for the last few days, ive been increasing the fats in the morning and at night. Ill keep updating! Thanks again.

where can i find more deep info about Y3t training?????

Hey neil, what are some pre contest training tips for dialing in the glutes and quad seperation? I would as well like to know some of your pre contest ab training techniques for weak abs? Thanks brother and welcome!
    IFBB PRO
    21 Years Old
    Team Gat Athlete
    Co-Owner of Aggressive Nutrition
    Gorilla Wear Athlete
    Follow me on instagram @ifbbprodominickcardone

Neil, any tips for gaining massive traps?

thebeast23

Quote Originally Posted by neil hill View Post
    Hey Neil, I have a question about training chest, what would be more benficial to start out my training with incline or flat presses? My upper chest matches my mid/lower chest after dedicating a whole year of training by starting my chest training with incline presses, should I just continue starting out with them or start out with flat pressing to build more thickness in the overall chest?

Thanks

Dedicated Noob

Neil,
    Welcome to MD. Could you please provide some details on the off season diet that you have Guy Cisternino doing that includes fruit. This is the only bodybuilding diet that I have ever seen or read about that has fruit, which I love. What is the science behind you adding this to his diet.

Dedicated Noob

Default Need help with arms and legs

Hey Neil. I was hoping that you could recommend a good offseason bicep/tricep/leg workout. Those our my lagging bodyparts. Thanks for your time and help

1-how many times a week do you have a cheat meal in precontest?
    2-how many weeks do you remove to eat a cheat meal before a precontest?

Master,

What do you think of the Avatar and Signature line?LOL!!!!!!
    UK. Yoda Disciple

Hey Neil, what do you recommend your clients in the off season? For my off season diet I was gaining too much weight too fast and I could not figure out why.

I ate very clean number one, but I ate every too hours. I would measure out my carbs and fats but eat as much protein as I wanted. I ate in moderation and never stuffed my face, just ate enough to satisfy me for 2 hours. The only thing I can think of was me eating too much chicken. Thanks Neil!

Hi Neil,

what is your opinion on estrogen and fat loss? should one control it while prepping for a show? thanks

Ahhhhh The Force is with us!!!!!! :0)

Welcome to the Team Neil, and I look forward to speaking with you! Sadly, the only time I was able to chat with you so far was at the Gaspari party after the Olympia, and my brain was awash in all that free Grey Goose and Ketel One vodka. When we do talk again soon I will be quite sober I promise!

Hello mr.Hill
    I'm an edomorph bodybuilder 260pounds would i like to know how much protein carbs and fat per pound you recommend on and off drugs?
    thanks

Hi Neil,

I'm FINALLY getting back on the road to competing again, i havent been on stage in over 3 years, the last time was the British Championships 2006. I was hoping you could assist me in putting together a clean and basic off season nutrition plan?
    I'm planning on getting back on stage on October 3rd at the West midlands, exactly a week before the British so if i qualify i can run straight into that show.

The problem I'm having is putting my plan together for the off season, i always feel like something is either missing or it just isnt sufficient enough to sustain maximal gains in muscle whilst holding my BF where it is.

Any help you can give will be greatly appreciate mate.

IFBB Pro - James Llewellin mesomorph's Avatar

Welcome and congrats Yoda. 6.5 weeks and I'm buzzing!!! Have a great trip to the Arnolds and see you the week after you get back.

J
    www.jamesllewellin.net - The official home of IFBB Pro James Llewellin

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast