Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 6 of 287 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: MADMAX6' S LIFE IN VENICE!!!

If flexonline banned him then that's pretty damn childish to be honest..

Dave, that's a shame (about the quick ban), you were the biggest contributor to the flex forums, but I'm glad you are here to continue providing info and pics.

Looking forward to see your posts here Dave , good luck !

It would be great if MD could have a weekly video segment that MadMax can put together each week.. can be random taping when pros/celebs walk into the shop or just take it into Gold's or the firehouse to catch a glimpse.. would be a big hit.

I always loved reading MadMax's thread and I am very excited to see it here. WOOHOO
    Its great to have you here. I always loved the photos and not to mention the great gossip LOL.
    isabelleturell.com
    http://isabelleturellblog.blogspot.com/
    If you can DREAM it, you can DO it -Walt Disney

What can I say guys? I'm overwhelmed by all this, I knew you guys would be excited about Jay but I never expected such a response for myself. It really makes me feel good and it makes me want to really bust my A@@ for you guys even more... and I will. I got some GREAT gossips and news coming up. Speaking of which, You DO NOT want to miss my first column in the MD issue coming out on March 31st! It will be AWESOME! My new column will be called "MADMAX6'S INDUSTRY INSIDER" and let me tell you that I'm starting the first one with a BANG! So much that it will be hard to top myself after that one. I will have pics and the whole nine. Stay tuned guys, 2010 will be HUGE for MD, JAY, myself and everybody here.

Lastrep, you are on to something buddy. LOL! Let's just say that a LOT of new and exciting things are coming very soon.

Dedicated Noob

Quote Originally Posted by MADMAX6 View Post
    What can I say guys? I'm overwhelmed by all this, I knew you guys would be excited about Jay but I never expected such a response for myself. It really makes me feel good and it makes me want to really bust my A@@ for you guys even more... and I will. I got some GREAT gossips and news coming up. Speaking of which, You DO NOT want to miss my first column in the MD issue coming out on March 31st! It will be AWESOME! My new column will be called "MADMAX6'S INDUSTRY INSIDER" and let me tell you that I'm starting the first one with a BANG! So much that it will be hard to top myself after that one. I will have pics and the whole nine. Stay tuned guys, 2010 will be HUGE for MD, JAY, myself and everybody here.
    that kind of column is a good idea, i like the gregg v one because of the old stories he tells. It will be great to have a look to the industry of today with gossips and so on

Welcome Dave!! I will be checking these boards often now

Pekka

Very cool Pekka.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike S. View Post
    You never know who may pass through MaxMuscle Venice at any time of day or week!
    I love Anita's hair coloe very beautiful. Mike you got Phil beat on arms
    isabelleturell.com
    http://isabelleturellblog.blogspot.com/
    If you can DREAM it, you can DO it -Walt Disney

Thumbs up

It's just amazing to see the impact Dave's reports/stories from Venice has; it shows that it is still the Mecca, there is no other place which holds the interest of people like Venice. The other side of the story is that FlexOnline is now in sad shape. Without Dave, that's it for me with Flex. When Peter left as the editor, things really started to go downhill, and I also think the "write off" Flex managed to do when it comes to Jay prior to his last Mr O competition must have pissed a certain big guy from Vegas off rather solidly, which I guess contributed to the move to MD also for Jay. In any event, there is no doubt that with Jay and Dave onboard at MD, MD has made a serious scoop. That Dave get's his own column in MD also tells you that they, contrary to Flex, knows to appreciate the good guys in this sport.

Per

Spotter

welcome dave!make sure to show the maxmuscle stuff on here to bro
    great to have you on here to

What's the weather like there today?

Gloomy and 34 deg here in Chicago.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Per, we can always count on you for support my friend.
    Mike, it's sort of overcast here too but much warmer, LOL!

Welcome to the MD boards! An amazing thread to get over here on the best bodybuilding forum. Are Silvio or Big Will training for any shows in 2010?
    Follow Me as I prepare to compete November 2nd - www.instagram.com/VinnyN1026

Welcome Dave!

Any chance you can convince Jay to make a trip up to Sacramento or Placerville this year?

Jason

Page 6 of 287 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast