Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 287 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: MADMAX6' S LIFE IN VENICE!!!

Forum Leader: No Bull mayor of bodybuilding's Avatar

Welcome to the best forums in bodybuilding MADMAX6! I look foward to some Juicy Gossip!

Great to see you here, always enjoyed reading your thread on the other site , now looking forward to seeing it here, where you can actually respond on the pics

I lived in LA for almost 10 years and was always a good 30-45 minutes away from Venice (without traffic). But I still got down to Venice as often as I could. It will always be the Mecca! There is nowhere else on earth a bodybuilder will feel as welcome and 'at home.'

I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Spotter

Hey Dave,

great to see you over here with Jay, looks like your becoming almost as popular as him.

i am heading to LA in May from australia and will be coming to venice for a workout and will have to drop by max muscle and say G'day.
    hopefully you will be in the shop that day.

cheers
    costa

Quote Originally Posted by costa View Post
    Hey Dave,

great to see you over here with Jay, looks like your becoming almost as popular as him.

i am heading to LA in May from australia and will be coming to venice for a workout and will have to drop by max muscle and say G'day.
    hopefully you will be in the shop that day.

cheers
    costa
    I would love that Costa, make sure to stop by.
    LOL about becoming as popular as Jay, hardly! HAHA.
    I'm just glad you guys like what I do, I am vey grateful.
    D

Today on a rainy day in usually Sunny Cali, IFBB Pro Dan Hill came in to show what he's got. He is competing at the Phoenix Pro on Feb 20th and he's really excited. My new partner Rob Farag is all smiles in the pic with us. Good Luck Big Dan.
    Max
    Attached Images Attached Images

BIG DAVE!! You are the man! Can't wait to read your part in MARCH MD. All the while, you keep getting bigger HA! Good to see you're finally getting some appreciation! Keep doin what you're doin bud, 2010 is a good year for you.

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by MADMAX6 View Post
    Oh also, I wanted to say to the people that have been following my thread for many years at Flex that I intended on saying my goodbyes...
    ...sadly, I was banned from the forums before I could do so.
    So for you guys, I am saying thanks for all the support and your interest in what I write, I will be keeping you informed from the MD forums from now on.
    Max
    Hey Dave I'm here with you now man! Looking forward to following you and the ongoings of the Mecca here on MD. Trev and I will see you at the Arnold in a few weeks! -T

Spotter

Glad to see that you used that incredible shot of you photographing Jay as your profile pic! I've told you before, that may be the greatest bodybuilding feature photo I've ever seen. Man, the views and participation on this thread is going to go through the roof here on MD.

Drexel Long - NGA, FAME and IFPA Pro MsGuns's Avatar

Hi Dave, Welcome!
    Im new to your blogging...looking fwd to readin it here.
    Q for you:
    What was your 3 memorable days in 2009?
    JOIN my health transformation challenge
    www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by The Norwegian View Post
    It's just amazing to see the impact Dave's reports/stories from Venice has; it shows that it is still the Mecca, there is no other place which holds the interest of people like Venice. The other side of the story is that FlexOnline is now in sad shape. Without Dave, that's it for me with Flex. When Peter left as the editor, things really started to go downhill, and I also think the "write off" Flex managed to do when it comes to Jay prior to his last Mr O competition must have pissed a certain big guy from Vegas off rather solidly, which I guess contributed to the move to MD also for Jay. In any event, there is no doubt that with Jay and Dave onboard at MD, MD has made a serious scoop. That Dave get's his own column in MD also tells you that they, contrary to Flex, knows to appreciate the good guys in this sport.

Per
    Very well said!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chuktoad View Post
    Glad to see that you used that incredible shot of you photographing Jay as your profile pic! I've told you before, that may be the greatest bodybuilding feature photo I've ever seen. Man, the views and participation on this thread is going to go through the roof here on MD.
    I know T, it is so great to have that much interest and participation, I'm loving it and I find myself getting addicted once more to the bb boards. It's hard to stay away for more than a few hours because I want to see people's responses and comments, LOL!

I agree on the pic too, my good friend Kevin Horton took it and he said that it was one of his favorite, I love it too. Soon it will be up on the wall of Gold's Venice. That will be a HUGE honor to see myself (or at least my back, lol) up there.

Thanks for the support T, Always.
    And yes we will see you at the ASC.
    Max

Quote Originally Posted by MsGuns View Post
    Hi Dave, Welcome!
    Im new to your blogging...looking fwd to readin it here.
    Q for you:
    What was your 3 memorable days in 2009?
    Hi MsGuns!
    Thanks for the welcome.
    Well stick around my thread and visit it often, you will become a fan I can promise.
    Humm, my 3 best days in 09?
    1- Jay winning back the title for sure
    2- Thanksgiving
    3- Christmas
    ** I would write joining MD that's part of 2010, ask me again next year. LOL.

Default JAY 20 DAYS OUT FROM 2009 OLYMPIA!!!!

This is really cool guys. These pics have never been seen before.
    They were taken 3 weeks before the O at Gold's Gym Flamingo in Las Vegas. This is when all of us close to Jay knew that he was gonna win it all back. It was really hard to sit on these pics and not spill the beans online, Jay wanted to keep the element of surprise and he wanted people to keep thinking that he would not be able to bounce back. It all worked out according to plan and the rest is history.
    One thing was for sure, after that photoshoot, we were so excited and could not wait for the show to get there, it was gonna be PAYBACK!!
    LOL!

Here are the pics.

More from that day...

A few more...

Page 7 of 287 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast