Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 9 of 287 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast
Results 137 to 153 of 4864

Thread: MADMAX6' S LIFE IN VENICE!!!

  1. #137
    The Instigator MADMAX6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,958

    Default

    LOL. Life size poster don't count Ms.HAHA.

  2. #138
    The Instigator MADMAX6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,958

    Default

    Dwayne "The Rock" is Awesome! Such a nice guy and very down to earth. Would come by often to get some new Max TT. When he would be on location all over the world he would send his assistant Ben to get them for him and ship them where ever he would be shooting.

  3. #139
    The Instigator MADMAX6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,958

    Default

    Here's a pic of Hogan when he stopped by and when he was at Golds with his son Nick, they both are big Jay fans.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #140
    Drexel Long - NGA, FAME and IFPA Pro MsGuns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    from across the pond...lol
    Posts
    4,730
    Gender
    Female

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MADMAX6 View Post
    LOL. Life size poster don't count Ms.HAHA.
    Hey thats the closes I can get...smile

    Quote Originally Posted by MADMAX6 View Post
    Dwayne "The Rock" is Awesome! Such a nice guy and very down to earth. Would come by often to get some new Max TT. When he would be on location all over the world he would send his assistant Ben to get them for him and ship them where ever he would be shooting.
    I luv him in all his movies...

    Quote Originally Posted by MADMAX6 View Post
    Here's a pic of Hogan when he stopped by and when he was at Golds with his son Nick, they both are big Jay fans.
    Hogan is a BIG dude!

    I think Ive been to your store b4...
    How far are you from Venice's Golds?
    JOIN my health transformation challenge
    www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

  5. #141
    The Instigator MADMAX6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,958

    Default

    It's on the same street, Hampton Dr. 5 min walking distance.

  6. #142
    Spotter JamesBond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    This information is classified
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Welcome Dave. Used to follow your thread back on Mayhem waaaay back when I posted there. Kinda lost track of it once you moved to Flex. Looking forward to your monthly column.

    First Jay returns, now we have Dave. House of Weider must be going thru some serious drama...
    Going to the gym does not make me look good; I make my gym look good.

  7. #143
    The Instigator MADMAX6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,958

    Default

    LOL, Thanks James

  8. #144
    Beach Body Genetix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Hard Nock's Gym
    Posts
    544
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Great to see you over here at MD Dave and congratulations on the column, it has been a long time coming. I will be following along for sure.

  9. #145

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by MADMAX6 View Post
    It's on the same street, Hampton Dr. 5 min walking distance.
    Well, it's 5 minutes walking if you are 240 pounds or more and doing "the walk". 2 minutes if you are below 200 pounds, Lol.

  10. #146
    MD Staff Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    40,454

    Default

    Is Koo Koo Roo still on that corner? How about that Powerhouse Gym? Haven't been to Venice since 2003 and don't know what's changed about that block.

  11. #147
    Beach Body Genetix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Hard Nock's Gym
    Posts
    544
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Hey Ron, last time I was there both places were closed, Powerhouse and Koo Koo Roo. I haven't been there in a few years now as well. I am hoping to get back there this year.

  12. #148

    Default

    Cool pics of Jay at the gym Dave, dude's looking mammoth. Better get to work on building another Sandow mantle.

  13. #149
    The Instigator MADMAX6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    Cool pics of Jay at the gym Dave, dude's looking mammoth. Better get to work on building another Sandow mantle.
    Oh ya Big Ben, #4 coming up!

  14. #150
    MD Staff Ron Harris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA area
    Posts
    40,454

    Default

    That sucks, Koo Koo Roo had better food than The Firehouse, was cheaper, and you got your food three times faster!

    That Powerhouse was a really nice gym, too.

  15. #151

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Harris View Post
    That sucks, Koo Koo Roo had better food than The Firehouse, was cheaper, and you got your food three times faster!

    That Powerhouse was a really nice gym, too.
    I think Firehouse is great, lot of atmosphere and good bodybuilding foods, but in any event there is now a fantastic new place called "Sauce". It is just next to Dave's store/Max Muscle. Many of the big guys eat there now, including the King of Bodybuilding himself when he visits Dave/Venice.

  16. #152
    The Instigator MADMAX6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,958

    Default

    Yes, Sauce is great and cheap too. How about those sweet patatoes Per?? Yummy!

  17. #153
    The Instigator MADMAX6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    5,958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Genetix View Post
    Great to see you over here at MD Dave and congratulations on the column, it has been a long time coming. I will be following along for sure.
    Matty, thanks so much buddy, you do follow me where ever I go I do appreciate it. BTW I looked at your website and I love it. Very cool.
    Hope you are well.
    D

Page 9 of 287 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •