Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ** Exclusive MD Video ** Phoenix Pro Top Three Mens Open Posing

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by laz76 View Post
    Nice vid. I agree, that lady was annoying as shit. I also think Toney Actually had first just judging from the vid, with Hide second and Melvin third, but that's just me.
    ^^ This.

bout time melvin
    "Leg Day Is Business"
    Layne Norton

For me Hide was the best os these 3. He showed improvements, he is getting bigger and keeping simetry and great condition. Melvin was very good, second place for him. Toney was clearly off.
    But my opinion = shit.

Hide was Robbed
    Live 4 the Pump!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dream warrior View Post
    great video but that loud bitch on melvins part is VERY annoying,toney looked very on to me and hide just wow,
    WOW!! If you were there you would have known that was his mother... It is expected for a mother to be enthusiastic and proud of her baby. Also, I doubt that Melvin would appreciate you calling his Mother out of her name.

Quote Originally Posted by Swede View Post
    Melvin looked too soft to be the winner in that video.

And that black woman really needed to shut her mouth and breath a little. Maby his mother or something, but for fuck sake.
    OMG!! REALLY?? Where is the respect?? Up close, definitely not soft... tight as a drum, and posing was spot on.

I looked at the video....twice, just to see what everyones looking at with Hide. Hide WAS NOT as tight as Melvin. It looked like Hide was holding a bit of water while this is the crispest Melvin has been since turning pro. His has and glutes were NOT shredded, but tighter than Hides and Toney's.

As far as the woman cheering, its prejudging, and they can hoot all they want.
    twitter: @badbadleroyb, www.leroysmayhem.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Detrick View Post
    Hide looks like the clear winner to me.
    that's what I thought. maybe judging had a hard on for melvin's back. he seemed soft but hide's lats seemed to be keeping him back...still though hide had it

IMO MELVIN HAD TO TAKE THIS ONE HIDETADA WAS AWESOME FROM THE VID BUT AGAIN HIS BACK NEEDS TO CARRY MORE WIDTH AND THICKNESS AND TONEY IM NOT SURE IF HE WASS JUST WAITING TILL THE O TO PEAK OR WHAT BUT HE WAS DEF LEAKING WATER ON STAGE CONGRATS TO ALL
    Ty Lumley NOVICE/Hobbiest bodybuilder www.DOUBLELKENNELS.com

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by laz76 View Post
    Nice vid. I agree, that lady was annoying as shit. I also think Toney Actually had first just judging from the vid, with Hide second and Melvin third, but that's just me.
    not you bro also me had him in 1st,hide 2nd,melvin 3th but i think that bicth screamed him to victory

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by Swede View Post
    there is a difference between showing support and being fucking annoying.
    got that right,they sould put him last just for bringing in support like that

corland45

Hide's conditioning was far ahead of both melvin and Toney.

Corland would have put either Hide or Toney in 1st place.

Spotter

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra Avelli View Post
    WOW!! If you were there you would have known that was his mother... It is expected for a mother to be enthusiastic and proud of her baby. Also, I doubt that Melvin would appreciate you calling his Mother out of her name.
    everyone seems to agree with that being very annoying and i don't care what melvin thinks of me

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

Judging a physique show is a LOT different on video than when you are there in person. Hide was definitely harder, but he also lacked the shape and presentation that Melvin does.
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Quote Originally Posted by FreeDaPeople View Post
    Hidetada was very impressive in his conditioning.Melvin did however have the advantage of a superior back.Hide 1 Toney 2 Melvin 3 this is how I saw things.
    I agree with you. Melvin looked real soft.

i wanted hide to win this one, but melvin's back was pretty awesome. hide looked great and i think we are all expecting big things from him this year. toney. what can i say, he's like dexter, always comes in sharp and maybe, like dexter, that holds him back because the judges rarely see him way off.

Forum Leader: 18 and Over bigmikecox's Avatar

The lighting wasn't that good either! But Toney wasn't nearly as sharp as he has been. Hide was freaky, but he wasn't as good as Melvin
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast