Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ITS ON!!! ROAD TO THE ARNOLD BEGINS: KAI GREENE TRAINS LEGS

Quote Originally Posted by Swede View Post
    "Freak of nature" ?? For me at least freka of nature is something you're Before adding substances, not what all the aas turn you into..
    have u seen Kai B4 he started using? he won the overall at the Team U twice!!!

Blaa Blaa Blaa!

In no particular order, my top-three at the Arnold will consist of: Kai, Phil, and Dexter.

This arnold classic is going to be amazing this year!

Gman52

squatting 5 plates after alreeady exhausting his legs...ridiculous

kais having back problems. he might want to try a new routine. like one arm push ups and one legged squats and jumping off head and waist high ledges maybe height and a half. all good for joints. i noticed one arms push ups stimulate the spine a bit.

So wait all he did was --
    Warm up with Leg Extensions, and Lying Leg Curls
    Then Squat, Lateral Leg Presses, Regular Leg Presses and Machine Squat?

Is that all?

Thought I would introduce myself..I am Dr. Mike camp, here is my education and training...Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology and Masters in exercise physiology from the Univeristy of Maryland, attended Osteopathic Medical School, then earned my Doctorate in Physical Therapy. I have been studying manual medicine for the past 10 years, perform ART, adjustments, mobs.and every technique that exists on this earth, in order to deliver the best care I can.

On the performance training end, hold certifications from CSCS, NASM, PES, ATC, am published in numerous journals. I have had the pleasure of being able to train under people from IMG academies in brandenton florida, dealing with Human Performance. I have worked with and trained athletes, mostly from MMA, MLB, NFL, NHL, Boxers, and collegiate athletes. Working with athletes from all sports is my passion and to help them achieve their best.
    Working with kai and Oscar was a priviledge and glad to be part of their team. Thanks for the time to read and good health to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by DPTKINETICS View Post
    Thought I would introduce myself..I am Dr. Mike camp, here is my education and training...Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology and Masters in exercise physiology from the Univeristy of Maryland, attended Osteopathic Medical School, then earned my Doctorate in Physical Therapy. I have been studying manual medicine for the past 10 years, perform ART, adjustments, mobs.and every technique that exists on this earth, in order to deliver the best care I can.

On the performance training end, hold certifications from CSCS, NASM, PES, ATC, am published in numerous journals. I have had the pleasure of being able to train under people from IMG academies in brandenton florida, dealing with Human Performance. I have worked with and trained athletes, mostly from MMA, MLB, NFL, NHL, Boxers, and collegiate athletes. Working with athletes from all sports is my passion and to help them achieve their best.
    Working with kai and Oscar was a priviledge and glad to be part of their team. Thanks for the time to read and good health to everyone.
    Dr. Camp thanks for the response and welcome here!

I have a back issue as well, stemming from a real tight psoas. Have done chiro, accupuncture and massage therapy. I was thinking ART is the last resort. What did you do to help Kai's back? how long did it take for him to recover? I have had this problem since August and have stopped lifting in hopes it would help it go away, but no change!

sorry for the off topic stuff, but I would appreciate any advice
    nose to the grindstone

30 sets? would that be with 3 to 5 reps or something?

I have always been told & thought the best way to develope the Vastus Lateralis is to do close stance on leg movements.
    Kia has one of the nastiest shaped Vastus in the business, but he is doing all of his movements extra wide stance, like a power lifter???

What gives, does anyone have an opinion on this?

^^^^I was wondering the same exact thing...........
    *Natural Pro Bodybuilder*

Quote Originally Posted by Swede View Post
    "Freak of nature" ?? For me at least freka of nature is something you're Before adding substances, not what all the aas turn you into..
    He was a freak when he was a nattie. You need to look at the pics of him competing back then.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMasko View Post
    6 exercises probly around 30 sets 2 weeks out....what do you expect? No seriously How many dif leg exercises do you expect someone to do in 1 workout?
    Take a look at Platz leg-workout.

TOM PLATZ:LEG ROUTINE
    EXCERSISE SETS REPS

SQUAT 8-12 5-20
    HACK SQAUTS 5 10-15
    LEG EXTENSIONS 5-8 10-15
    LYING LEG CURLS 6-10 10-15
    STANDING CALF RAISES 3-4 10-15
    SEATED CALF RAISES 3-4 10-15
    HACK MACHINE CALF RAISES 3-4 10-15

That's alot of sets and reps!!

^^ that is a crazy amount of sets...tooo much
    *Natural Pro Bodybuilder*

Damn his legs make those big sweat pants look almost like tights! Amazing!

I am ecstatic to see kai train legs. I am a bodybuilder by trade. kai has visited my country before, it was a priviledge to chat with him. I think he is one of the greats and his time to shine maybe 2010. Best of luck and heaps of blessings to him and all who walk this road of dedicated training.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast