Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Official Competitor List - Australian Pro GP X 2010

kai, dexter and melvin it is then......

Quote Originally Posted by PRO LEE PRIEST View Post
    Great work Tony and anyone who wants the best colour and i have used them all Phil Kabakoff's is the best by far.........
    Show will be great Tony glad to be a sponsor...see you next week......

Rhino where you been...it has been on here for months...even in the Lee Priest zone that I wasn't doing the Aussie show..............when will i be on stage ...April 11th sunshine coast contest in Queensland Australia and April 18th at the Australasian in Syndey guest posing..........Yes guest posing not competing so i will tell you right now...no there will be no ripped glutes...Its guest posing lol
    I guess I must've been living under a rock or in a cave the last couple of months-but it was a big shock when I did read it for the first time that you were not making your comeback after all...so...apart from your guest posing when are you goin to be getting back up on the IFBB pro stage to compete??

Havent decided....there are a few shows near the mid year....july,aug,sept.......some good shows around that time
    Infinite + 1 = Doing what others are scared to dream of.

Great work Tony and anyone who wants the best colour and i have used them all Phil Kabakoff's is the best by far.........
    Show will be great Tony glad to be a sponsor...see you next week......

Rhino where you been...it has been on here for months...even in the Lee Priest zone that I wasn't doing the Aussie show..............when will i be on stage ...April 11th sunshine coast contest in Queensland Australia and April 18th at the Australasian in Syndey guest posing..........Yes guest posing not competing so i will tell you right now...no there will be no ripped glutes...Its guest posing lol
    Hey Lee, will you be making an appearance again this year at A1 supps in Melbourne?

No but i will be in Melbourne for 5 days...Be appearing at Tony's gyms.....looking like i am training

No but i will be in Melbourne for 5 days...Be appearing at Tony's gyms.....looking like i am training
    lol

Hopefully I can swing by up there.

Quote Originally Posted by MessiahOfMuscle View Post
    I would like to announce that we have added a best posing award. This award is sponsored by Contest Color to celebrate their 25th anniversary in business. Phil Kabakoff and a few Aussie mates have put up $2500 plus a nice trophy. We have Kai, Melvin and Dexter and Rusty in the show, plus there might be some surprises with $ at stake. Lets get it on.
    Yes well i hope the BEST POSER gets it....that would be RUSTY....yes the others are good....but not like Rusty....oh dexter isnt bad thou....but Melvin and Kai are more entertaining, when they get going.......so it is best POSER right? not entertainer

Bad news from my mate Dave at Max's Muscle.

"Yes, I am sorry to report that Lionel will NOT be competing at the Australian Pro. He was all set to go, had signed his contract, bought his plane ticket and was excited to go and compete as a Pro for the second time.
    Unfortunately, yesterday, Tuesday, March 2nd, Lionel's stomach was bothering him quite a bit so not taking any chances, he went to the hospital to get checked and it was a good thing he did because he was asked to stay for a few days for observation.

I did speak to Lionel today as he called me from the hospital and he is doing fine now but he will stay a couple more days under observation just to be sure. Unfortunately, he will have to pass on the Australian Pro and wait until New York to compete again.

For now he will go back to France to spend some time with his loved ones but
    he will be back soon, better and improved.

Stay tuned as more news on Lionel will come right here, on MD."

Max.

MMMMMMMM those stomach problems......seem to happen alot

tony, what time do you think the finals will finish? and what supplement booths will be there? thanks mate

Quote Originally Posted by lucas2 View Post
    tony, what time do you think the finals will finish? and what supplement booths will be there? thanks mate
    9:30 -10PM.
    I will attach a poster so you can see the sponsors at the bottom of the poster.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by MessiahOfMuscle View Post
    9:30 -10PM.
    I will attach a poster so you can see the sponsors at the bottom of the poster.

thanks Tony, looking forward to a great night!

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord View Post
    Let me guess... QT couldn't make it because he will be too busy crying at home?

"Be Cool 2" ?

Roelly Top 3

Beach Body

Can't wait to see Michael Kefalianos onstage. FREAK!

Promoter, Tony Doherty will be on MD Radio tomorrow, Monday March 8th at 4pm PST!

Final details of Austrailia's #1 Contest Event of the Year!

Kai vs Dex keeps it interesting ... who can improve and hold onto their conditioning best ? Quincy could get a qualification
    Superhuman Neumann

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast