Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 154 to 170 of 235

Thread: Road to the Arnold: Kai Greene Videos Thread

  1. #154

    Default

    Kai does barbell rows like Lee Haney & Arnold did.. Obviously, he has no deficiencies in back development. He is also on very low to zero carbs at this point, and trying to follow Dorian's routine at this time is useless. And for those of you that think Oscar doesn't know shit, why don't you ask Desmond Miller, Orville Burke and Victor Martinez. All of them worked with Oscar years back. No one style of training is the end all for everyone. It could be argued that Charle's Glass' style of training is harder than Dorian's. It's a matter of preference.. And like most of you said about Oscar, Dorian doesn't know everything either..

  2. #155

    Default

    WOW just seen the vids what the hell does oscar know about "TWAINING", and i used to respect kai and thought he was great but after seeing that hell was he deliberately not listening to Dorian or is he just dumb Fucking pair of idiots. It took Dorian to come and rectify oscars amateur-ish coaching. Please guys if im out of line tell me is it me or are they really DUMB.

  3. #156
    Barbarian BGJimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Derbyshire,UK
    Posts
    981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMasko View Post
    I thought I red somewhere that some people have more explosive muscle fibers while other have the slower ones, something like fast twice muscle fibers I can't remember. So wouldnt Dorians method not work as good for the guys who have more explosive muscle fiber?

    your thinking of fast twitch muslce fiber.
    there's slow and fast. to get big you need fast twitch
    slow twitch is prominent in atheltes that are good at endurance so bodybuilding = purely fast twitch (as there the fibers that grow with resistance training...in a nutshell)

  4. #157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EL NINO View Post
    WOW just seen the vids what the hell does oscar know about "TWAINING", and i used to respect kai and thought he was great but after seeing that hell was he deliberately not listening to Dorian or is he just dumb Fucking pair of idiots. It took Dorian to come and rectify oscars amateur-ish coaching. Please guys if im out of line tell me is it me or are they really DUMB.
    I think Dorian can make just about anyone seem like an amateur when it comes to training. It's funny that Kai tries to sound educated and over complicate things when he's talking about muscle function and training, while Dorian knows what he's talking about and just explains things in a simple and straight forward manner.

  5. #158
    Barbarian BGJimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Derbyshire,UK
    Posts
    981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biceps View Post
    why is everybody treating training like it is fucking rocket science? , I hate seing these Ex-pros and "training gurus" making huge dollars, telling people what worked for them. personal training should be left for those with certificates or people with a degree in sports science. I bet dorian or charles glass or any other guru knows jack shit about sarcomeres and actin-myosin crossbridges..

    mate I am a PT and I will tell you something 90% of pt's (sports science degress etc) don't have a fucking clue, the certicates arn't woth the fucking paper there written on! it's actually scary!

  6. #159
    Beach Body steelerj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cleveland
    Posts
    528
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biceps View Post
    why is everybody treating training like it is fucking rocket science? , I hate seing these Ex-pros and "training gurus" making huge dollars, telling people what worked for them. personal training should be left for those with certificates or people with a degree in sports science. I bet dorian or charles glass or any other guru knows jack shit about sarcomeres and actin-myosin crossbridges..
    NERD ALERT! NERD ALERT! NERD ALERT! I bet you Dorian and Charles Glass would school any Uhhhhh, Person with a peice of paper!!! LOL, the boards are being trolled like never before!
    I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me.

  7. #160

    Default

    there was deffenitly tenshion in the air. By the secound video I couldnt help but feel Dorian just wanted to hury up and get out of there. That being said I'm not going to let this one vid change the way I thank about Kai and Oscar

  8. #161
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    19,467
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Great videos, that is exactly how I train my back, I train my back Dorian Yates style, you can learn all this just buy watching his video blood and guts. I think it's funny how there's always tension with Dorian, there was a clash of egos for a moment, Dorian started cursing and being a smart ass, that's just his way of making it clear he is the alpha male and the 6 time Mr Olympia, that's all. Either way, it's gotta be awesome to be trained by the best, I'm sure Oscar and Kai loved it, as humbling as it was.

  9. #162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BGJimmy View Post
    mate I am a PT and I will tell you something 90% of pt's (sports science degress etc) don't have a fucking clue, the certicates arn't woth the fucking paper there written on! it's actually scary!
    Couldn't agree with you more, most PT's don't know shit.

  10. #163
    Beach Body steelerj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cleveland
    Posts
    528
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ekz View Post
    I agree 100% with you.



    Why don't you GTFO.
    You should be banned.
    A man can express his opinion anymore?? You fucking communist!
    Banned!
    I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me.

  11. #164

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goworkout View Post
    there was deffenitly tenshion in the air. By the secound video I couldnt help but feel Dorian just wanted to hury up and get out of there. That being said I'm not going to let this one vid change the way I thank about Kai and Oscar
    It didn't seem like Kai wanted to push it. He's probably really depleted.

  12. #165

    Default

    Great videos. MD is fantastic. Dorian and Kai are fantastic. I really enjoyed this.

    .

  13. #166
    Beach Body steelerj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cleveland
    Posts
    528
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    When "The Shadow" speaks, you shut up and listen! Oscar was in awe of Dorian, as alot of us would be! Kai Is the DEFENDING ARNOLD CHAMP!!! He is dieted down and im sure has a million things going thru his mind...Like FOOD and WINNING! It was an awesome vid, Oscar was like a kid in front of his idol and Kai was tired...Bottom line in my oppinion!
    ....."DEFENDING ARNOLD CHAMPION" in case yaw had forgot!
    I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me.

  14. #167
    Beach Body steelerj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    cleveland
    Posts
    528
    Gender
    Male

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodybuilder81 View Post
    It didn't seem like Kai wanted to push it. He's probably really depleted.
    Depleted is the best word to describe what we seen in this vid! Thank you!
    I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me.

  15. #168

    Default

    Well to give Kai credit if you have been training 20 plus years one way its gonna be hard to break your habbits in one day even when they was doing lat pulldown Kai said he was gonna stay at that weight to master the movement so Kai wasn't trying to be a dick for example he deadlifts from the floor never from the shins up so he keep letting it hit the floor I know if you keep doing the same thing wrong over and over it would piss you off too funny video tho

  16. #169

    Default

    I was fortunate enough to train with Dorian a few years ago and massively empherise on form, which he didnt really correct much on, but it was the intensity that was insane.

    Time we finished back i was pretty much ready to pass out.

    Im a huge bodybuilding fan and watch alot of stuff online and am sometimes shocked to see how badly these guys train, obviously they get the results but I would not feel comfortable training like that

  17. #170
    Dedicated Noob
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    30

    Default

    "The physical therapist" is a hater. Maybe one day you'll be respected enough to have pro athletes work with you. Step one: attitude adjustment.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •