Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Road to the Arnold: Kai Greene Videos Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pistolthedon View Post
    who is that dorian dude. he dont even look like a bodybuilder. oscar is a fat bum
    DAMNIT PISTOL!!!

Who is that 'Dorian dude'?? You better watch your mouth when you address the Shadow himself.

throw in some branch and we have the perfect bb vid
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

lol at the people trashing Oscar and only have like 2 posts...The man knows his shit...Dorian schooled them yea but at the same time Oscar can school Dorian in some areas

Obviously Oscar knows his shit, to help get Kai looking the way he does.

In this video HOWEVER, he seemed really clueless and illogical. Seemed like he was new to bodybuilding almost.

However, that can be a deception. Sometimes a form of humility is to act dumb and ask obvious questions. I've done that myself in the past.

I did chuckle at how Dorian got annoyed with Oscar's overdramatic and long lift strap set up.

Kai seemed annoyed too. It isn't really that hard to follow directions. Even just for one set..

If I was in Kai's position, even if I didnt' agree with Dorians ideas or training style, I would have done it to the "T" just for the sake of the Fans, respect to Dorian etc.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by slashmw78 View Post
    Hahaha, "let's get FUCKIN NASTY!"
    "Business as usual, Mr. Yates!"

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord View Post
    "Business as usual, Mr. Yates!"
    "Load the Magazines!"

Yates is a hard kent!!!!!
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave,I don't wanna die, I'm a God,Why can't I live on?

kevin levrones techniques on back training are different from what dorian was instructing. everyone trains differently........... do what works for you

Impressed by Dorian's tutorial, simply to the point and effective. If Kai would take it to his heart, it could do alot for his physique. Thanks MD, great videos, very useful! Agree with the poster above, but change in training style can increase the body to grow. It might add some extra fluf to Kai's physique in a positive manner.

I dont agree with most of you here. I really think that Oscar and especially Kai is looking up so much to Dorian that they both just ended up in awe of Dorian!

When it came to the training, when you are used of training in a certain way for 20 some years its very tough to hold and squeese and then always use a slow negative. I am sure kai did his at most to do what Dorian wanted him to do.

The way Kai said " thank you Sir " at the end shows my point a bit. Look at Kais eyes when saying this. It was HUGE for him to train with Dorian!

Guys like Kai and Victor are bb lovers and have followed the history very closely and it means much more to Kai then we can ever understand to train with a true legend!

Easy to get nervous abt such an occasion!

All in all, I enjoyed the video and I liked every aspect of it. We should ALL of us try and be appreciative to these fantastic videos that we watch for free instead of just complaining and looking for holes in their approach.

I am honestly disgusted by such an approach. MD is GIVING so much and its all for free. yes we are the reason why MD exist so its a give and take but all in all we cant be nothing but appreciative for videos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tbookie View Post
    I dont agree with most of you here. I really think that Oscar and especially Kai is looking up so much to Dorian that they both just ended up in awe of Dorian!

When it came to the training, when you are used of training in a certain way for 20 some years its very tough to hold and squeese and then always use a slow negative. I am sure kai did his at most to do what Dorian wanted him to do.

The way Kai said " thank you Sir " at the end shows my point a bit. Look at Kais eyes when saying this. It was HUGE for him to train with Dorian!

Guys like Kai and Victor are bb lovers and have followed the history very closely and it means much more to Kai then we can ever understand to train with a true legend!

All in all, I enjoyed the video and I liked every aspect of it. We should ALL of us try and be appreciative to these fantastic videos that we watch for free instead of just complaining and looking for holes in their approach.

I am honestly disgusted by such an approach. MD is GIVING so much and its all for free. yes we are the reason why MD exist so its a give and take but all in all we cant be nothing but appreciative for videos like this.
    Gonna have to agree. Some people mis read respect. Oscar and Kai, I believe allowed themselves to be humbled by a man who has obviously gotten results successfully with how he trained. Who isnt gonna listen to Dorian Fucking Yates, and not be a little bit intimidated by the man? And then to have him train you? Alot of you guys need to quit talking so much shit! If you haters worked your body half as much as your mouths, you might be something some day! Everyone in this world has room to learn. Everybody! And I would think it a difficult task to be humbled in front of a camera, in front of all your fans and peers, as well! Just my 2 cents worth.

Quote Originally Posted by otus View Post
    These guys are f*ing morons!!! How hard is it to follow simple direction!??!

It's not like Dorian is asking them to find the derivative of the secant line of f(x).

Oscar is a JOOOOOOOKKEEEE!!!! His ass is out of breath on the stairmaster going slow as hell. C'mon dude, kids have more stamina than Oscar.

Oscar thinks he was in Blood and Guts! He was so nice, then when he does the first lat exercise he's moaning, screaming, likes hes doing some heavy weights.

They both had to use straps for 225 deadlifts. Thats pathetic. Dorian put oscars ass in place, telling him that he "needs to start putting some f*ing weight" on the deadlift. Oscar did 10 reps for 225 and was way to dramatic.

Kai is a dumbass. He thinks he some sort of guru, talking like he's smart. He tries to use big words but he just can't pull it off. He's always trying to make his speeches legendary like if his words are going to be compared to Gandhi. He looked like a boy, taking advice from Dorian...like he never knew how to workout or something. He couldn't even do the first exercise the right way...WHAT A DUMBASS!! How many times does Dorian have to explain to this fool how to do it!!??

When 6 time Mr. O tells you to start squeezing, then slower on the negative, YOU do it. You don't start swinging like your on a swing set. They didn't even appriate his advice, Dorian was showing them out to do it and they didn't even listen. He told them not to use straps and they didn't listen.

Oscar is grunting too much, like he's a champion. He's fat!!! Out of shape!! No wonder Dorian didn't like him or Kai.

Kai couldn't even do the deadlift like Dorian told him. Kai kept touching the ground, bouncing the weight, he didn't even squeeze like Dorian said.

These people so stupid, they can't even take simple directions!!! And OSCAR is trainning Kai?!?!?! What a joke.!!

Kai also eat pounds of tilapia a day, his dumbass thinks that its good!??!?! Tilapia has more Omega 6 fatty acids then bacon and donuts. Tilapia has 11 times Omega 6 than Omege 3. Omega 6 clogs up arteries, is basically the oposite of Omega 3.

They are also talking about the law of attraction like there some spiritual saviors. "Mind muscle connection, blah blah blah, visualization, blah blah, Kai visualizes winning the Mr. O. in our mind he already won the Mr.O, blah blah blah, if you see it in your mind the it will manifest, blah blah" nothing but crap.

His ass got 4th not 3rd, not 2nd, and definitely not 1rst. How did that bullsH*t work for you guys (oscar and kai) ?!?!?! hahaha

Jay Cutler didn't do visualization, he beat you. Branch Warren didn't do visualization, he beat you. Dexter Jackson didn't do visualization, he beat you. I'm not saying 4th is bad, I'm saying that they claimed that law of attraction/visualization works, so obviously that law of attraction/visualization BS that they've been brainwashed to believe doesn't work.

I'll make a prediction, Oscar will get a heart attack before Kai wins Mr. O. And Kai is going to get 3rd or 4th in the arnold. Wait and see.
    Did your parents not love you? You call these guys Stupid, and Dumbass!!! You sound as dumb as one could sound here! My guess is your about 15 years old, and you need a good ASS WHIPPIN! Your parents should be so proud to have raised such a peice of trash! Go back to getbig or whatever other garbage site you come from lil guy, you wont last long here!
    I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonrjoseph View Post
    The man is 4 weeks out from his title defense he's already set in his ways, this pairing of kai and dorian would have worked better in the off season this close to a show were your in a routine and your in your comfort zone breaking away from that is very difficult i can tell you that from experience even if the advice is from dorian he's not going to feel very experimental 4 weeks out
    Totally agree! I was just gonna type this. This guy is dieted down and getting ready for the second biggest title in the sport! Let Dorian have these guys in the off season and we'll see a different, more energetic Kai.
    I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me.

corland45

Great video, who would a funk it - Yates kai and Oscar? Bet they all hit the bar and got legless

Quote Originally Posted by tbookie View Post

i agree with the above, Oscar is a smart guy, all he was doing was asking questions for the viewers at home and also to understand Dorian's approach, Oscar trained hard so fair play. I think both of them were a little in awe, but Kai's style of training is a little removed from what Dorian does, the weights were in fact light for Kai which is why he let the negatives drop off quick, then on the working sets he burned out because Dorian was reinforcing 'slow down the negative' doing a controlled negative is like doing an extra rep if you have always let it drop off before, so both of them were a little gassed no doubt.

Yates

Oldschool Bodybuilding For Life!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Muscle View Post
    "Load the Magazines!"

"COME ON, LETS GO TO WAR!"

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast