Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Road to the Arnold: Kai Greene Workouts

Quote Originally Posted by tuffnuts View Post
    actually your logic doesn't follow at all--you're hating on someone who has done nothing but be professional about his job, has shed a positive light on PT, and given great exposure to the field that you are in! Me hating on you is very different because you've earned it with your crap attitude. enough said

clearly, you demonstrate behaviors suggestive a turd.

i have not said one thing to judge this guy morally, nor suggest hes somehow a bad person. then you run to your keyboard so intensely to type out hate on me. all serious like you on some braveheart shit.

get off of me. im not into that.

Dorian yates is the man .But oscar looks clueless really kai needs someone better .George farah would clean up kais routine and diet .

Gman52

Quote Originally Posted by 1bigrod View Post
    I think Otus is really Dexter Jackson! I think all this negativity belongs somewhere else not on MD. Really makes me sick when u see posts with no avatar ripping into someone like Kai or Oscar just fucking nuts!!!
    rollers back!

Gman52

Quote Originally Posted by cy23 View Post
    I think the timing was bad in Kai's defense. You can tell Dorian was getting pissed though. I have a lot of respect for all these guys but Dorian is a legend and I found it a little irritating that they couldn’t follow his directions. It’s not like Dorian’s training style is a secret. They should have known what to expect and if they were not in a position to try some new things four weeks out then maybe they should have declined the invite.

I think Dorian’s attitude towards the end of the workout says it all. This guy was a fucking monster in his time and deserves your full attention and respect when you have the PRIVILEGE to train with him. When he tells you “slow down on your negatives” and you ignore him it comes off as presumptuous regardless of the circumstances. (diet ect) On top of that you have a guy trying to use words like “supinate” and “pronate” during seminars trying to sound smart but in reality it makes you look like a jack ass when it takes you five seconds to remember what the words even mean in the first place.

I’m not trying to hate but the more I hear Kai talk the less fond of him I become. His physique is incredible but his attitude hurts him. My opinion.
    fuckin this dude took the words right out of my mouth. they should have listened i think dorian had a little "talk" with them when the camera went off about not wasting his time

Freak of Nature

question, is there more videos coming from kai ?

Just to put it out there..
    Who has Dorian ever trained that has been succesful?

Any winner of any show ever? After they started to train with Dorian.
    I dont know to much abt which guys he has trained, can someone put some light on this?

I would personally like to be trained by Dorian, mainly for his mental attitude.
    But all trainers have their skillsets, and at the end of the day its only about who is getting the result, not how it looks when training or whatever they are doing before they hit the stage.

Quote Originally Posted by otus View Post
    These guys are f*ing morons!!! How hard is it to follow simple direction!??!

It's not like Dorian is asking them to find the derivative of the secant line of f(x).

Oscar is a JOOOOOOOKKEEEE!!!! His ass is out of breath on the stairmaster going slow as hell. C'mon dude, kids have more stamina than Oscar.

Oscar thinks he was in Blood and Guts! He was so nice, then when he does the first lat exercise he's moaning, screaming, likes hes doing some heavy weights.

They both had to use straps for 225 deadlifts. Thats pathetic. Dorian put oscars ass in place, telling him that he "needs to start putting some f*ing weight" on the deadlift. Oscar did 10 reps for 225 and was way to dramatic.

Kai is a dumbass. He thinks he some sort of guru, talking like he's smart. He tries to use big words but he just can't pull it off. He's always trying to make his speeches legendary like if his words are going to be compared to Gandhi. He looked like a boy, taking advice from Dorian...like he never knew how to workout or something. He couldn't even do the first exercise the right way...WHAT A DUMBASS!! How many times does Dorian have to explain to this fool how to do it!!??

When 6 time Mr. O tells you to start squeezing, then slower on the negative, YOU do it. You don't start swinging like your on a swing set. They didn't even appriate his advice, Dorian was showing them out to do it and they didn't even listen. He told them not to use straps and they didn't listen.

Oscar is grunting too much, like he's a champion. He's fat!!! Out of shape!! No wonder Dorian didn't like him or Kai.

Kai couldn't even do the deadlift like Dorian told him. Kai kept touching the ground, bouncing the weight, he didn't even squeeze like Dorian said.

These people so stupid, they can't even take simple directions!!! And OSCAR is trainning Kai?!?!?! What a joke.!!

Kai also eat pounds of tilapia a day, his dumbass thinks that its good!??!?! Tilapia has more Omega 6 fatty acids then bacon and donuts. Tilapia has 11 times Omega 6 than Omege 3. Omega 6 clogs up arteries, is basically the oposite of Omega 3.

They are also talking about the law of attraction like there some spiritual saviors. "Mind muscle connection, blah blah blah, visualization, blah blah, Kai visualizes winning the Mr. O. in our mind he already won the Mr.O, blah blah blah, if you see it in your mind the it will manifest, blah blah" nothing but crap.

His ass got 4th not 3rd, not 2nd, and definitely not 1rst. How did that bullsH*t work for you guys (oscar and kai) ?!?!?! hahaha

Jay Cutler didn't do visualization, he beat you. Branch Warren didn't do visualization, he beat you. Dexter Jackson didn't do visualization, he beat you. I'm not saying 4th is bad, I'm saying that they claimed that law of attraction/visualization works, so obviously that law of attraction/visualization BS that they've been brainwashed to believe doesn't work.

I'll make a prediction, Oscar will get a heart attack before Kai wins Mr. O. And Kai is going to get 3rd or 4th in the arnold. Wait and see.

I think Otus is upset b/c he believes that Kai wasn't taking this serious, and Oscar to be a Guru... He shouldn't be asking the questions that he did. I guess he was trying to say that he should probably know the answers to the questions he asked, or something? Or why was it relevant for Oscar to be training also idk. Asking the ?s... I don't know if he did it for the sake of the vid or was just trying to be humble and not butt heads w/ Yates, but it left the impression that Oscar wasn't as knowledgeable as other Trainers/gurus. I've seen vid's w/ Hany,Charles Glass,Palumbo, Neil Hill etc. They are prep gurus but are also heavily involved w/ the training side not just prep. They all have their distinct training styles, different than Yates, but I'm not sure that they would have had the same experience, maybe asked different questions who knows. I know Evan is a very bright guy, I would be interested to get his imput on this subject. I know that Oscar had done amazing things w/ Kai and Evan, he was just seen in poor light here.

I think Kai looks up to Oscar more than a mentor and a trainer, he is like a father figure to him, or a best friend at least. Maybe it was hard to take instruction from someone else, and dieting doesn't help. I don't think this was Kai or Oscars idea they just went along with it b/c MD set it up. It was a good idea but lots of people were annoyed "e tu OTUS?". Holy MOJO. Maybe Kai thinks that this whole thing was a cool idea, but for someone else who needs it. Kai has an amazing back, and knows it, maybe he thinks that what he is doing has been working and he doesn't need to change. It could just be difficult for Kai to take instruction. 4 or 5 Years ago I saw Milos training Hidetada in Japan and he listened to every word Milos said and executed to the T, and this was Despite the language barrier!! Hide has greatly improved his english, and physique since then.

As far as training styles go, lots of massive bb'ers use an explosive ballistic postive and very little eccentric resistance. Ronnie, Branch, Kai, Ty Young. All big thick densely muscled guys and all use "loose/sloppy" form moving big weight. I remember seeing a video w/ Branch, and Brian said he read Dorians article in MD and he said that Branch could use more static contraction in his leg training or somethng like that, and they started doing it immediately. Branch's legs were better than ever at last year's O. The point I'm trying to make is there is more than one way to skin a cat, but you can always listen, and be open to advice form anyone esp. Yates.

It's not like Dorian is asking them to find the derivative of the secant line of f(x).

Oscar is a JOOOOOOOKKEEEE!!!! His ass is out of breath on the stairmaster going slow as hell. C'mon dude, kids have more stamina than Oscar.

Oscar thinks he was in Blood and Guts! He was so nice, then when he does the first lat exercise he's moaning, screaming, likes hes doing some heavy weights.

They both had to use straps for 225 deadlifts. Thats pathetic. Dorian put oscars ass in place, telling him that he "needs to start putting some f*ing weight" on the deadlift. Oscar did 10 reps for 225 and was way to dramatic.

Kai is a dumbass. He thinks he some sort of guru, talking like he's smart. He tries to use big words but he just can't pull it off. He's always trying to make his speeches legendary like if his words are going to be compared to Gandhi. He looked like a boy, taking advice from Dorian...like he never knew how to workout or something. He couldn't even do the first exercise the right way...WHAT A DUMBASS!! How many times does Dorian have to explain to this fool how to do it!!??

When 6 time Mr. O tells you to start squeezing, then slower on the negative, YOU do it. You don't start swinging like your on a swing set. They didn't even appriate his advice, Dorian was showing them out to do it and they didn't even listen. He told them not to use straps and they didn't listen.

Oscar is grunting too much, like he's a champion. He's fat!!! Out of shape!! No wonder Dorian didn't like him or Kai.

Kai couldn't even do the deadlift like Dorian told him. Kai kept touching the ground, bouncing the weight, he didn't even squeeze like Dorian said.

These people so stupid, they can't even take simple directions!!! And OSCAR is trainning Kai?!?!?! What a joke.!!

Kai also eat pounds of tilapia a day, his dumbass thinks that its good!??!?! Tilapia has more Omega 6 fatty acids then bacon and donuts. Tilapia has 11 times Omega 6 than Omege 3. Omega 6 clogs up arteries, is basically the oposite of Omega 3.

They are also talking about the law of attraction like there some spiritual saviors. "Mind muscle connection, blah blah blah, visualization, blah blah, Kai visualizes winning the Mr. O. in our mind he already won the Mr.O, blah blah blah, if you see it in your mind the it will manifest, blah blah" nothing but crap.

His ass got 4th not 3rd, not 2nd, and definitely not 1rst. How did that bullsH*t work for you guys (oscar and kai) ?!?!?! hahaha

Jay Cutler didn't do visualization, he beat you. Branch Warren didn't do visualization, he beat you. Dexter Jackson didn't do visualization, he beat you. I'm not saying 4th is bad, I'm saying that they claimed that law of attraction/visualization works, so obviously that law of attraction/visualization BS that they've been brainwashed to believe doesn't work.

I'll make a prediction, Oscar will get a heart attack before Kai wins Mr. O. And Kai is going to get 3rd or 4th in the arnold. Wait and see.
    so jay cutler, dexter jackson, dorian yates all didn't visualize being mr olympia? they just trained and then wahoo...i just won the mr. olympia? and whatever kai is eating and whatever oscar is having him do in his training is working. i dont see you up there on the olympia stage

if they didnt act like they were learning something new, then what would be the point of the video? it would be boring to see dorian just telling them what to do and having them do it right on the first try

it was a little dumb, however, that he had to repeat himself about 100 times for them to slow down

I think Otus is really Dexter Jackson! I think all this negativity belongs somewhere else not on MD. Really makes me sick when u see posts with no avatar ripping into someone like Kai or Oscar just fucking nuts!!!
    AMEN!
    I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me.

JUST LIFT THE FUCKING WIEGHTS MAN!! Is MD getting over run with little NERDS who think there important over at other sites? YOUR NOT THAT IMPORTANT! GO AWAY! LIFT HEAVY WEIGHTS, FUCK ECENTRIC THIS AND THAT, WHO GIVES A SHIT! LIFT HEAVY ASS WEIGHTS....... Its that fuckin simple!
    I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me.

Banned

LMFAO!!!

You can tell even from the intro on the treadmill that Kai wasn't down for this at all.

If you look at the other videos of him training with Charles Glass he is clearly very open to his instructions and was putting 100% into the movements.

This just looks like he wants to get the hell out of there and do his usual session, which is understandable at 4 weeks out from the show. I'm sure he wasn't trying to be disrespectful but this just came at the wrong time.

Quote Originally Posted by blakryno View Post
    I wonder if all the people here bashing Kai and Oscar has accomplished anything near the level of success that they have as a competitior or coach repectively?

I also wonder if any of those people have dieted, trained, tanned and posed day in day out in preparation for a competition, yet alone one of this magnitude?

If you have and your critiques are the same, I respect them. If you have not then you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. In my humble opinion, that is.
    Don't come again with the same blabla bullcrap talk!!!!
    You don't need to be a bodybuilder to judge a bodybuilding contest.
    You don't need to be an MMA fighter to judge a MMA match
    You don't need to be a FOOTBALL player to judge a FOOTBALL match
    You don't need to be a MILLIONAIRE to be a economist advisor.
    Hmm, let's say a few other examples because there is always an IDIOT who don't understand the point.
    You don't need to be a fucking cooker to critique a restaurant.
    You don't need to be a fucking NASCAR pilot to critique a cab driver.
    Well I hope you get the point you dumbASS!

Everybody here on this forum LIKEs bodybuilding, otherwise they wouldn't be here.
    And if somebody can give a good feedback about a IFBB Pro, why a negative feedback is not allowed?? Everybody here is trying to be honest, nobody is trolling, just expressing their opinions.
    So I think YOU sir are the one wrong here, you better review your ideas because they seem very puzzle to me.

Quote Originally Posted by tbookie View Post
    Just to put it out there..
    Who has Dorian ever trained that has been succesful?

Any winner of any show ever? After they started to train with Dorian.
    I dont know to much abt which guys he has trained, can someone put some light on this?

I would personally like to be trained by Dorian, mainly for his mental attitude.
    But all trainers have their skillsets, and at the end of the day its only about who is getting the result, not how it looks when training or whatever they are doing before they hit the stage.
    Hello Oscar

Quote Originally Posted by Jay495 View Post
    I recall a story that Dorian once told about him and Mentzer. He was training for the 92 Olympia, or something along those lines. I believe he was only a week or so away, so he was dieting and feeling like shit. He said that Mike took him through a HIT session. Dorian at the time was doing 2 or 3 working sets instead of his one. Even though Dorian based his career off Mentzer's system, he particularly didn't like training with Mentzer. They went through the workout together and Dorian said he didn't have much to say to Mike until the end. The only thing he said when Mike asked what he thought, "I got an ok pump." Then he left. The next morning Dorian called Mike in disbelief and told Mike his damn arms gained a half inch over night and that was the first time he'd been sore in years.

So even though Dorian wasn't thrilled by being trained by Mike at the time, he loved it later and went back home and completely changed up his training, along with using only one set. Who know's maybe Kai will call DY after the Arnold, we know Oscar will, lol.

What would be really usefull is having Dorian actually going more in details about his trainings with Mentzer-I also read about this one,-specially about Mentzer's "Ideal Workout" of 2 exercieses, than rest 4-7 days, another 2 exers. Seems compleetly the opposite of the mainstream....... Also, I guess, nowdays, more juice makes up for the lack of everything else......

Biggest douchebag I've seen on this board in a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by ekz View Post
    Don't come again with the same blabla bullcrap talk!!!!
    You don't need to be a bodybuilder to judge a bodybuilding contest.
    You don't need to be an MMA fighter to judge a MMA match
    You don't need to be a FOOTBALL player to judge a FOOTBALL match
    You don't need to be a MILLIONAIRE to be a economist advisor.
    Hmm, let's say a few other examples because there is always an IDIOT who don't understand the point.
    You don't need to be a fucking cooker to critique a restaurant.
    You don't need to be a fucking NASCAR pilot to critique a cab driver.
    Well I hope you get the point you dumbASS!

Everybody here on this forum LIKEs bodybuilding, otherwise they wouldn't be here.
    And if somebody can give a good feedback about a IFBB Pro, why a negative feedback is not allowed?? Everybody here is trying to be honest, nobody is trolling, just expressing their opinions.
    So I think YOU sir are the one wrong here, you better review your ideas because they seem very puzzle to me.
    Right, and you dont need to to be gay....Dude you get out of here with that BS. Respect the sport and the people who actually bust there ass for people like you to sit in front of your computer screen to knock them and if pro's really cared what you thought, they would PM you and ask.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast