Muscular Development Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Road to the Arnold: Kai Greene Workouts

Default Road to the Arnold: Kai Greene Workouts

Dorian Yates gives a hands on lesson in back training to 2009 Arnold Champ Kai Greene and Kai's trainer Oscar Arden at Bev's Powerhouse Gym four weeks before the 2010 Arnold Classic. Click the images below for the videos.

Freak of Nature

just noticed the link to part 3 links to part 2!

man of his word
    HSIT=HOMO SEX INTENSITY TRAINING

Quote Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    Fixed. Thanks B-Neva!

-- Butch

Quote Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    I noticed that too. If you scroll down under the video and hit the previous button you can navigate to part 3.

good stuff
    "Biggest Penis I've Ever Seen", Says My Blind Girfreind.

LMAO at Dorian at the end of the third video, "Turn that fucking camera off."

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMasko View Post
    I find it really hard to believe that Kai didn't know how to do these exercises.....the first video he's taking his elbows off the pads..the second he pretends he doesnt know how to do a proper barbell row.....
    Its not that he didn't know how to do the exercises its just his form was not as good as it can be. Everybody can always use help and tips and obviously he knew that he was getting advice from a man with one of the best backs ever.

DY is the man.. training with him is def on my bucket list..

"put some more fucking weight on the bar man" ..LOL

dorian fucking SCHOOLED kai and oscar! damn, im glad im working back tomorrow!

DAMN Dorian schooled them boyz!! LMFAO at "turn the fuckin camera off!"

i guess this is what happens when you've been training the same way your whole life

Dorian is the best trainer in the world. Period.

awesome
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

in before otus gets banned...
    "Biggest Penis I've Ever Seen", Says My Blind Girfreind.

Nice Videos. The workout seemed easy for Kai. Oscar was the one who was sweating bullets. I know Kai was in Prep mode , but not training with maximum weights for the HIT method in my opinion. Even Dorian commented on this. Good workout though from technique perspective.

Holy shit. Those vids were awesome. Just to see those guys being trained by Dorian like that. Oscar was pumped.

LOL Dorian at the end....."Now turn that fuckin camera off."

Quote Originally Posted by otus View Post
    These guys are f*ing morons!!! How hard is it to follow simple direction!??!

It's not like Dorian is asking them to find the derivative of the secant line of f(x).

Oscar is a JOOOOOOOKKEEEE!!!! His ass is out of breath on the stairmaster going slow as hell. C'mon dude, kids have more stamina than Oscar.

Oscar thinks he was in Blood and Guts! He was so nice, then when he does the first lat exercise he's moaning, screaming, likes hes doing some heavy weights.

They both had to use straps for 225 deadlifts. Thats pathetic. Dorian put oscars ass in place, telling him that he "needs to start putting some f*ing weight" on the deadlift. Oscar did 10 reps for 225 and was way to dramatic.

Kai is a dumbass. He thinks he some sort of guru, talking like he's smart. He tries to use big words but he just can't pull it off. He's always trying to make his speeches legendary like if his words are going to be compared to Gandhi. He looked like a boy, taking advice from Dorian...like he never knew how to workout or something. He couldn't even do the first exercise the right way...WHAT A DUMBASS!! How many times does Dorian have to explain to this fool how to do it!!??

When 6 time Mr. O tells you to start squeezing, then slower on the negative, YOU do it. You don't start swinging like your on a swing set. They didn't even appriate his advice, Dorian was showing them out to do it and they didn't even listen. He told them not to use straps and they didn't listen.

Oscar is grunting too much, like he's a champion. He's fat!!! Out of shape!! No wonder Dorian didn't like him or Kai.

Kai couldn't even do the deadlift like Dorian told him. Kai kept touching the ground, bouncing the weight, he didn't even squeeze like Dorian said.

These people so stupid, they can't even take simple directions!!! And OSCAR is trainning Kai?!?!?! What a joke.!!

Kai also eat pounds of tilapia a day, his dumbass thinks that its good!??!?! Tilapia has more Omega 6 fatty acids then bacon and donuts. Tilapia has 11 times Omega 6 than Omege 3. Omega 6 clogs up arteries, is basically the oposite of Omega 3.

They are also talking about the law of attraction like there some spiritual saviors. "Mind muscle connection, blah blah blah, visualization, blah blah, Kai visualizes winning the Mr. O. in our mind he already won the Mr.O, blah blah blah, if you see it in your mind the it will manifest, blah blah" nothing but crap.

His ass got 4th not 3rd, not 2nd, and definitely not 1rst. How did that bullsH*t work for you guys (oscar and kai) ?!?!?! hahaha

Jay Cutler didn't do visualization, he beat you. Branch Warren didn't do visualization, he beat you. Dexter Jackson didn't do visualization, he beat you. I'm not saying 4th is bad, I'm saying that they claimed that law of attraction/visualization works, so obviously that law of attraction/visualization BS that they've been brainwashed to believe doesn't work.

I'll make a prediction, Oscar will get a heart attack before Kai wins Mr. O. And Kai is going to get 3rd or 4th in the arnold. Wait and see.
    why are you so angry?
    HSIT=HOMO SEX INTENSITY TRAINING

Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast